Next Step Systems
Enterprise Architect, Farmington Hills, MI
We are looking for a Enterprise Architect that has been in the role of a Data Architect. The Enterprise Architects should have a passion for data and technology with the desire to hold impactful roles on challenging client projects.
– Participate in data strategy and road map exercises, data architecture definition, business intelligence/data warehouse product selection, design and implementation.
– Play key roles in large projects: Senior Data Modeler, Technical Lead, and Data Architect.
– Participate and provide technical leadership in all phases of a project from discovery and planning through implementation and delivery.
– Work through all stages of a data solution life cycle: analyze/profile data, create conceptual, logical & physical data model designs, architect and design ETL, reporting and analytics solutions.
– Architect and design data solutions for insurance, healthcare and other industries.
– Wear many hats and gain experience with tools, technologies and platforms across many technology stacks.
– Work closely and share ideas with fellow Architects, Developers and Technical Project Managers.
– Learn new things, and grow rapidly from constant exposure to innovative ideas, concepts, and patterns.
– At least 10 years of hands-on experience in architecture, design or development of enterprise data solutions, applications, and integrations.
– Minimum of 2 years experience in application or integration development.
– Knowledge of data architecture and design patterns and the ability to apply them.
– Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new business domains and technologies.
– Strong problem solving skills.
– Ability to conceptualize and articulate ideas clearly and concisely.
– Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
– Hands-on experience with modern enterprise data architectures and data toolsets (ex: data warehouse, data marts, data lake, 3NF and dimensional models, modeling tools, profiling tools).
– A minimum of 75% travel. The role requires a minimum of 3-4 days away from home/week visiting clients in US.
Keywords: Farmington Hills MI Jobs, Enterprise Architect, Business Intelligence, BI, Data Warehouse, ETL, Data Marts, Dimensional Models, Data Architect, Software Engineer, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Michigan Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Michigan Recruiting
Company Will Relocate Candidates!
Looking to hire for similar positions in Farmington Hills, MI or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Enterprise Architects for jobs in Farmington Hills, Michigan and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.