Next Step Systems
eCommerce Architect / Senior Developer – Work From Home! – Kent, WA
Are continuously seeking new opportunities to learn and add value and are keen to take ownership of your own success and failure? This opportunity is for you! Position is open to Washington state residents only, but it is a work from home opportunity.
As the Architect of an eCommerce Platform and a Senior Developer, you will be responsible for the technical design and architecture of eCommerce platforms, as well as, overseeing the integration of 3rd Party API’s with the platforms that manage Order lifecycle. You will play a key role in ensuring the quality of the solutions we develop for the business.
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field.
– Candidate must be eligible to work in the United States.
– At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
– Must have experience with SCRUM.
– Must have Enterprise Architecture experience.
– Must have Data Flow / Process Architecture, and Code Architecture experience.
– Must have experience developing solutions on top of a 3rd Party eCommerce Platform (Kibo/Mozu an advantage).
– Familiarity with at least one of the following programming languages: PHP, ASP.NET or Ruby on Rails.
– Have knowledge with Java, JQuery, BackboneJS, RequireJS, Nodejs, LESS, UnderscoreJS.
– Understands backend protocols on platforms such as registry, CDNs, hosting (AWS or Azure).
– Understands web security and PII, Understands Ad serving technologies and formats, strong knowledge of APIs and web services.
– Knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
– Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process, aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills, experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
Keywords: Kent WA Jobs, eCommerce Architect Senior Developer, PHP, ASP.Net, Ruby on Rails, Java, JQuery, BackboneJS, RequireJS, NodeJS, UnderscoreJS, AWS, Azure, Web Security, APIs, Web Services, Washington Recruiters, IT Jobs, Washington Recruiting
Looking to hire an eCommerce Architect / Senior Developer in Kent, WA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire eCommerce Architects / Senior Developers for jobs in Kent, Washington and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.