Next Step Systems
Director of Development – Work From Home, Seattle, WA
You will help build the road map, hire, direct and manage a development team to continuously improve a SaaS platform. This is a 100% Remote opening.
– Be the subject matter expert in digital transformation technology and analytics. You should have knowledge and/or experience in machine learning, natural language or Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools for advancing analytics insights and predictive models from the Data Lake.
– Build and lead a development team and development partners in the US and overseas, accountable for project deliverables, schedules and quality.
– Serve as a technical IT expert with financial clients IT, Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse, Compliance and Security teams.
– Support data integrations and onboarding of bank DP firms, online banking providers, business partners and APIs.
– Road map the design advancement and automation of all platform technologies, processes and data integration, including the use of RPA tools.
– Provide input and guidance on the design and implementation of data solutions..
– Review and evaluate the performance of the development teamwork quality, integrated processes and of each individual on the team.
– Create, maintain, and optimize stored procedures, functions, database structures, and ETL processes to adapt to changes in needs and requirements.
– Review test results with platform leaders, complete final program documentation, and implement changes and system upgrades.
– Analyze issues independently, using your judgement to make decisions, and take necessary action.
– Demonstrated experience leading and driving development, problem solving and innovation in a software, SaaS, Data Warehouse, or CRM environment.
– Bachelor’s degree in a related field or comparable work experience is acceptable for this position.
– Knowledge of all phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and understanding of data modeling and database design.
– Experience working on databases such as Snowflake, SQL Server, Oracle, Aurora, PostgreSQL is a requirement.
– Expert knowledge in database programming/querying languages; Java, Python, C, R, and Spark.
– Cloud and BI experience with Azure and/or AWS, PowerBI, and Tableau.
– Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate program objectives, lead and build collaborative and effective working relationships among our platform developers, data scientists and business partners.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
– Experience or knowledge of the financial services industry.
– Experience or knowledge of CRM and/or marketing automation platforms: e.g., Salesforce Marketing Cloud; Marketo; Hubspot.
– FinTech experience is a plus.
Keywords: Seattle WA Jobs, Director of Development, Java, Python, R, C, Spark, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Aurora, Cloud, Business Intelligence, Azure, AWS, PowerBI, Tableau, SDLC, CRM, Data Warehouse, SaaS, Salesforce Marketing, Marketo, Hubspot, Washington Recruiters, IT Jobs, Washington Recruiting
Looking to hire a Director of Development in Seattle, WA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Directors of Development for jobs in Seattle, Washington and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at email@example.com.