Director, IT Governance (Chicago)
Lead IT Governance efforts to help data stakeholders across a Chicago area hospital system identify and meet their information needs.
– IT Governance experience
– Master’s in Business Administration, Hospital Administration, or Public Health highly preferred
– B.S. in Computer Science or closely related technical field required
– Need leadership experience to motivate, inspire, build and lead teams; setting annual SMART goals and objectives; conducting effective performance reviews, and administer progressive discipline (PIP)
– Need effective oral and written communication skills
– Create, publish and present PowerPoint presentations and effective progress/status reports
– Write customer communications
– Prioritization of demand with stakeholders
– Business Case development
– Create annual budget
– Deep understanding of Capex & Opex
– Analyze, track and report monthly budget variance
– Create detailed business cases
– Create advanced spreadsheet models
– Perform Quantitative Option analysis and present comparative results
– Contract administration and timely contract renewals
– Negotiate price, SLA, and Terms & Conditions
– Vendor governance – SLA tracking
– Experience with SDLC and ITIL
– Continuous improvement of frameworks
– LEAN, Six Sigma preferred
– Agile, Scrum or Kanban certification
– PMI PMBOK certification
– Exceptional planning, scoping, phasing skills
– Create project proposals with cost and schedule estimates
– Broad technical experience
– Understanding of contemporary technical trends
– HIPAA data security
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Director, IT Governance, Agile Methodologies, Project Management, Capex, Opex, Lean Six Sigma, SDLC, ITIL, Scrum, Kanban, PMI PMBOK, Management, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems.
We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
Company Will Sponsor Visas!
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.