Director, Buy-Side Sales – Interview Now!
***Company has experienced significant growth, having doubled in size the last 5 years!***
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, motivated individual with strong sales ability and business discipline to join a New York based, US Sales Team.
The Buy-Side Sales Director is responsible for the full sales life cycle and ensure that our platform is introduced and sold to potential Buy Side clients, including asset managers and hedge funds. The Director’s focus will be on prospects in the United States, recognizing that Canada could also be a market for future consideration. The Director will be expected to travel where necessary to market the platform to potential end-users and work closely with those on the product team to ensure a consistent marketing approach leading to adoption and utilization.
– Work in a fast-paced, innovative environment to sell its broker-neutral, automated trading software to asset managers and hedge funds.
– Manage sales through prospecting, lead qualification, forecasting, resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
– Develop solution proposals addressing all aspects of the software application.
– Participate in the creation, presentation. and sale of a complete value proposition via telephone, e-mail, and customer meetings.
Education & Certification/License Credentials:
– A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or another related field is required.
– An Advanced degree is preferred.
– Relevant professional certifications are considered highly advantageous.
Functional Competencies; Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
– Proven professional work experience in sales, especially on the Buy-Side, with 2 to 5 years of experience.
– Industry experience in banking, financial advisory, business services, asset management, or financial services is desired.
– Must have in-depth knowledge of Fixed Income markets.
– One who is meticulous and a hunter, able to “open doors” with potential clients across a variety of different companies and industries.
– Established relationships with those at financial services companies, banks, and/or brokerages would be highly valued.
– Strong Technological acumen.
– One who does not have an enforceable non-compete and/or non-solicitation.
Leadership & Management/Behavioral Competencies:
– Strong presentation skills.
– Excellent time management and organizational skills, including prioritization and project – management.
Strong communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally.
– A team-focused individual who strives to solve problems, create opportunities, and execute winning strategies in concert with the team.
– Demonstrate a high level of skill in working with a local and remote team.
– Create a ‘winning’ attitude and set the example and tone to drive success.
– High energy and ability to work in a fast-paced, high expectation environment.
– Thorough knowledge of the competitive environment, forecasting changes to the market and developing timely responses to take advantage of opportunities that arise.
Keywords: Great Neck NY Jobs, Buy Side Sales Director, Buy-Side, Sales, Fixed Income, Banking, Financial Advisory, Business Services, Asset Management, Financial, Trading, New York Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, New York Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems.
We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
Company Will Sponsor Visas! Company Will Relocate Candidates!
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.