Next Step Systems
Development Project Manager, Plano, TX
The Development Project Manager will be responsible for assisting in various tasks associated with the design, development, maintenance and support of existing and future software applications, developing and maintaining the systems supporting those applications, and performing other tasks as may be requested from time to time. This is a full time position within the Information Technology (IT) organization and requires daily attendance at the company’s Plano, Texas headquarters and reports to the Director of Software Engineering.
– Creating and maintaining project schedules.
– Translating project progress tracked using Agile based development methodologies to other reporting and tracking formats utilized by the organization.
– Tracking and reporting on various project related tasks, including time, milestones and deliverables.
– Developing and engaging with third party firms to present and execute against defined scopes of work and acquisition of FTE based software development.
– Assisting with developing, maintaining, debugging, and documenting application code, database structure, supporting scripts and libraries, and other application components.
– Assisting with developing application and platform requirements and implementation specifications.
– Developing procedures and methodologies for quality control and verification of proper operation.
– Assisting with the review of applications and supporting elements for the purpose of identifying potential improvements, enhancements, or other changes.
– Investigating reports of application bugs, exploits, improper functionality and other abnormalities reported by internal and external users.
– Performing other tasks and undertaking additional roles and responsibilities as directed and required by company management.
– Extensive software development project experience.
– Experience with git based revision control and continuous integration (CI) based automated deployment and testing methodologies .
– Experience with Agile based development methodologies.
– Familiarity with Model View Controller (MVC) based application design methodology and common PHP frameworks which implement it.
– Experience developing application and platform requirements and implementation specifications.
– Experience working with both internal and external development teams working on common and desperate projects and objectives .
– Ability to balance priorities, goals and objectives which require overlapping internal resources.
– Experience assisting with the review of applications and supporting elements for the purpose of identifying potential improvements, enhancements, or other changes.
– The ability to work independently, as part of a team, or as the manager of multiple teams working towards simultaneous parallel or independent objectives.
– The ability to type at least 50 words per minute.
– Effective written and oral communication skills. Exceptional attention to detail.
Nice to have:
– Experience with the development of PHP based applications.
– Experience with the use and development of SQL based databases.
– Familiarity with the operation, configuration and administration of datacenter based server, power and networking equipment.
– Knowledge of common datacenter systems, operational practices, and supporting software.
– Experience developing application code and supporting component version and updating management techniques and methodologies.
– Familiarity with one or more PHP frameworks, such as Zend.
– Familiarity with application level code encryption, such as through Zend Encoder.
– Familiarity with the implementation of applications which include support for multiple languages.
– Familiarity developing applications which integrate bi-directional integration with SCADA/PLC based industrial control and automation systems.
– Experience developing, maintaining, debugging, and documenting application code, database structure, supporting scripts and libraries, and other application components.
Keywords: Plano TX Jobs, Development Project Manager, PHP, Zend, MVC, SQL, Agile, SCADA, PLC, Management, Project Management, Texas Recruiters, IT Jobs, Texas Recruiting
Looking to hire a Development Project Manager in Plano, TX or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Development Project Managers for jobs in Plano, Texas and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at email@example.com.