Next Step Systems
Data Center Administrator, Marietta, GA
We are looking for a Datacenter Administrator with experience in technical support as well as datacenter operations, which covers the scope of capacity planning, racks delivery, installation, decommission and incident management. The Data Center Administrator is responsible for providing overall datacenter support for all hardware and equipment, as well as customers devices. The Data Center Administrator will also help guide the improvement of processes and procedures on a continuous basis.
– Able and willing to lift 50 pounds.
– Able to rack and stack hardware infrastructure of all kinds, servers, network, PDU’s, etc.
– Work with internal vendors and customers to install infrastructure.
– Able to follow provided documentation handed off by engineering, vendors, and customers.
– Able to do basic configuration of devices like Power Distribution Unit, ATS’s, etc.
– Acts as the go to data center administrator to produce solutions to potential problems.
– Willingness to collaborate with all technical teams.
– Ability to work independently and participate in after-hours escalations and 24×7 on call shifts as needed.
– Willing to get on calls with team members, vendors, and potential customers.
– Work with Vendors\Partners for items like LOA’s, Circuit Installs, device management, etc.
– Asset management of all infrastructure within data centers.
– Help ensure enforcement of policies and procedures.
– Firsthand repair of equipment upgrading internal system components, including CPUs, memory, hard drives, and network cables.
– In-depth knowledge of data center environments, servers, and network equipment.
– Maintaining building and data center badge access.
– Security System management.
– Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, or related experience.
– Minimum of 4 years of Datacenter Administration experience.
– Data Center related certification, CDCP/S/E, CDCMP/TP.
– Knowledge of Datacenter Infrastructure.
– Strong understanding of Power Management.
– Knowledge of Infrastructure Capacity Planning.
– Willingness to travel to data centers within Georgia and remote locations.
– Good communication, customer service, and organizational skills.
– Proficient in facility Management, collaborating with vendors for UPS\Generator\Electrical”.
– Proficient in Power Management\Power Circuits.
– Proficient in Cable Management\Cable Dressing.
– Proficient in Documentation and Documentation Management.
– Rack and Stack Hardware Infrastructure and supporting devices.
– Understanding of IPv4 and TCP\IP configuration.
Keywords: Marietta GA Jobs, Data Center Administrator, Datacenter Infrastructure, Power Management, Cable Management, Infrastructure Capacity Planning, Rack and Stack Hardware, PDU, ATS, Facility Management, UPS, Generator, Electrical, Network, Networking, Georgia Recruiters, IT Jobs, Georgia Recruiting
Looking to hire a Data Center Administrator in Marietta, GA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Data Center Administrators for jobs Marietta, Georgia and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at email@example.com.