Next Step Systems
Data Analyst – Clinical, Phoenix, AZ
Candidates should be local to the Phoenix, AZ area or willing to relocate to the Phoenix area by January 2022. Position will be remote until January 2022, and then hybrid onsite/remote.
In this role, you will work with the business unit to collect and de-identify medical images for research, machine learning, and AI applications. This position will be responsible to analyze and document business data and processes, recommend technical solutions and create reports or other solutions as needed to support business needs.
– Writing SQL queries, procedures, and reports on both ad-hoc and production basis for analysis of clinical data.
– Proactively defines, identifies, develops, and implements processes and procedures to support business strategic and operational planning.
– Develop and participate in presentations to existing and prospective customers and internal business areas.
– Candidate must be SQL power user, able to review results, conduct root cause analysis, identify next steps, and put them into action.
– Should have the ability to move multiple projects forward simultaneously and be responsible for the results; even when others are directly accountable for the outcome.
– Aide in building relationships with our data provider teams to work with their staff on data curation.
– Package and deliver high-quality longitudinal data sets to our customers.
– Assist and coordinate with implementation teams on new installations.
– Assist in contractual and compliance-related responsibilities with your clients.
– Knowledge of analytic programming tools and methods (SQL).
– 5+ years of experience working in a data warehouse environment.
– The ability to work with large data sets from multiple data sources.
– Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
– Demonstrates strong ability to prioritize work, excellent organizational skills, and initiative to improve processes.
– Experience working within the health care industry in any of the following areas is a plus: Hospital research, predictive modeling, case-mix, risk adjustment methods and tools, or supporting Clinical information systems.
– Clinical Certification in the medical imaging space (CIIP, CNMT, RT, etc.).
– Clinical radiology workflow experience.
– AWS, Amazon Web Services, or Google Cloud.
Looking to hire a Data Analyst in Phoenix, AZ or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Data Analysts for jobs in Phoenix, Arizona and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.