Next Step Systems
Customer Business Development Manager, Software Sales, New York, NY
– Work with a team to develop an overall territory account plan and maximize opportunities to generate sales activity with customers, partners and publishers.
– Identify prospects and new customers in assigned geographic regions.
– Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making processes and overcome objections in order to maximize opportunities.
– Manage a virtual team around deals and delivery to achieve/exceed monthly sales targets and net profit quotas.
– Show insight to our customers and partners regarding software publisher contracts and optimal usage of agreements.
– Evaluate software contract spend and utilization in a given organization in order to optimize spending patterns, technology usage, and implementation strategies.
– Develop strong knowledge of industry trends by developing proactive professional relationships with software publisher representatives.
– Be the field resource to customers and partners for leading industry volume license offerings from top publishers.
– Provide leadership and licensing knowledge to customers and maintain a strong presence in the software industry community.
– Generate opportunities for meetings with key decision making personnel to drive the sales process forward.
– Professional sales experience in high-tech or service-related industries, preferably software sales and software licensing experience.
– Proven solution selling experience with an emphasis on strong account and territory management.
– High level of knowledge of internal organization working and Information Technology trends.
– Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-level executives.
– Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas.
– The ability to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment.
– Highly motivated, results-oriented with strong skills in presenting, communicating, organizing, multi-tasking and time management.
– Solid problem-solving and consultative skills.
– Proficient with productivity tools like Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
– Higher education preferred.
– Software Licensing, Software Asset Management is a plus.
– IT professional services with any of those previously listed vendors is a plus.
– Sales certifications such as MCP, VSP, SAM is a plus.
Keywords: New York NY Jobs, Customer Business Development Manager, Software Sales, Software Licensing, Selling, Account Management, Territory Management, Sales, Software Asset Management, New York Recruiters, IT Jobs, New York Recruiting
Looking to hire a Customer Business Development Manager in New York, NY or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Customer Business Development Managers for jobs in New York, New York and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at email@example.com.