Next Step Systems
Computer Systems Analyst, TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly, Annapolis Junction, MD
Provide technology consulting to external customers and internal project teams. Be responsible for providing technical support and/or leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet customers’ business needs and, consequently, for understanding customers’ businesses. Create and maintain effective customer relationships so as to ensure customer satisfaction. Maintain knowledge of leading-edge technologies and industry/market domain knowledge. Actively contribute to the company’s solutions portfolio by providing information ranging from technical knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from customer projects. Shape technical direction and technical strategies within the organization and for external customers. Be accountable for consistent and significant chargeability levels (or expense relief for internal project teams) and for assisting in meeting or exceeding revenue and customer satisfaction goals. Contribute to organization’s profitability by generating and cultivating new business opportunities and by providing technical support for deal proposal development.
– Responsible for implementing part or all the technical solution to the client, in accordance with an agreed technical design.
– Occasionally responsible for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions.
– Understand a broad spectrum of company technology in order to provide part or all a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements.
– Often lead small to medium technical projects.
– Work with and under the direction of the Project/Technical Manager and with customer nominated representatives.
– Liaise with Solutions Architect as appropriate.
– Provide technical support and input on the application of technology to a defined business segment.
– Provide advice on solution and integration opportunities to defined segments.
– Provide technical leadership on specific integration activities that are part of an engagement.
– Provide planning and design support for the development of solution architectures that will be implemented in a multiple system environment.
– Communicate across client community and is viewed as adding value.
– Demonstrate execution of the company strategy.
– Contribute to knowledge tools and communities and ensures project learnings are documented and shared.
– Proactively encourage membership and contributions of others to professional community. Use professions to meet the relevant certification and professional standards.
– Produce internally published material such as knowledge briefs, service delivery kit components or modules, etc.
– Participate in the selling process in C&I and works with sales/principals on pre- sales activities.
– Analyze systems hardware, software, third-party software and application issues. Determines solutions and implements repair or workarounds when possible.
– Participate in code reviews and prepare and executes unit tests.
– Provide highly visible on-site customer support through the performance of on-site installation, servicing and maintenance of complex products and systems.
– Interface with the customer user communities to address the various issues and concerns they are encountering.
– Escalate problems to product support groups and appropriate management to ensure timely resolution of system or customer issue.
TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly Security Clearance.
– Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study and 3+ years of professional experience. Without a degree; 6 years of relevant professional experience.
– CompTIA A+ Certification (desired).
– Experience leading small/medium teams in delivery of a specific deliverable.
– Strong Linux/Unix operating systems experience required.
– Have sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to be individually responsible for the design and scope of deliverables within a field of expertise.
– Possess advanced level of business, technical, or functional knowledge.
– Has ability to perform/drive resolution of problems on combinations and interactions of products.
– Ability to apply technology and consulting to solve a client business problem.
– Able to communicate and present complex issues with assurance and confidence. Demonstrate the use of consulting skills including, questioning, listening, ideas development, permission and rapport, and influencing.
– Ability to conduct/lead oral status/technical interchange meetings with clients on small to medium sized engagements.
– Own and produce customer documentation. Ability to translate technical details into concise and easy to understand written form. Ability to write relevant components of a proposal document (e.g., answer specific RFP questions). Ability to translate verbal requirements from face-to-face client meetings into requirements documents, statements of work, and proposals.
– Able to discuss (within own area of expertise) requirements with a customer, and to challenge and clarify when appropriate. From the requirements, able to develop a high-level design or plan, and then estimate the amount of effort required to deliver. Able to advise the engagement owner about the risks associated with this work package.
– Ability to work with a team to provide written responses to technical proposals and /or reports/documentation for delivery.
– Programming and knowledge experience with OpenMPI and/or OpenSHMEM, Bash, Python, C, C++, or Java is a plus.
– Understand relational database management like SQL Server and Oracle, as well as testing tools and unit test scripting.
– Able to perform in-depth root cause analysis and escalate to the next level of support for Engineering with recommendation for resolution.
– Depth and breadth of technical knowledge to be individually responsible for the design and scope of deliverables within a field of expertise.
– Able to communicate to other technical support staff, coordinating all hardware site activities and serving as liaison to customer.
Keywords: Annapolis Junction MD Jobs, Computer Systems Analyst, TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly, Linux, UNIX, OpenMPI, OpenSHMEM, Bash, Python, C++, Java, Support, Maryland Recruiters, IT Jobs, Maryland Recruiting
Looking to hire a Computer Systems Analyst, TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly in Annapolis Junction, MD or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Computer Systems Analysts, TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly for jobs in Annapolis Junction, Maryland and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.