Next Step Systems
Cloud Services Solutions Specialist, San Francisco, CA
The Cloud Services Solutions Specialists will work in unison with the field sales team to provide technical understanding of company solutions and services. These solutions and services are available as native offerings within both AWS and Azure as well as solutions and services that the company has created that align with clients overall challenges and business requirements. You must have the capability to extract technical requirements from customers, build solutions leveraging internal capabilities while establishing yourself as a trusted subject matter expert (SME) within the customer points of contact (technical thru C-level). Cloud Services Solutions Specialists are also instrumental in gathering and documenting functional capability feedback from prospects and customers to help provide influence the direction of managed and professional services roadmap.
In this role, you will focus on supporting business development strategy, including but not limited to Cloud Services (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure) solutions. You will have an annual quota in Technology Services starting after the agreed ramp up timeframe. You will be challenged to work across a variety of customer requirements as well as provide valuable use cases with the products, operations and services teams. To be successful, you will possess exceptional presentation, written and verbal skills. You will ideally be familiar with the Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure portfolio and become a subject matter expert (SME) in the value and how we differentiate in the industry in order to deliver managed services, professional services and increase overall cloud consumption as a cloud first managed services provider. Open to candidates in other locations.
– Partner and co-own sales activities at a customer level with the field-based Account Manager/Business Development Manager.
– Performance and success measured by Gross Profit and KPI (Key Performance Indicators) of region and individual accounts. Performance based quarterly incentives will be structured in commission or bonus format.
– Analyze & gather business requirement from large & complex client environments and perform required research and investigation to identify and create thorough, accurate technical solution proposals based on client requirements.
– Be responsible for partnering with Business Development Managers and local sales leadership to drive new business opportunities within the existing regional account base as well as supporting customer acquisition activities as assigned.
– Provide support in proposals, statements of work, and RFP response in an extensive, formal and timely manner.
– Prepare cost estimates for managed and professional services (deployment, migration, implementation, workshops, etc.) by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with other engineers, architects, practice leads and other professional and technical personnel (both internal and external).
– Develop overall solutions including high-level design (e.g., Whiteboarding), statements of work (SOW), service design and bills of materials (BOM).
– Input appropriate information into CRM tools.
– Contribute to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
– Contributes to Account Business Plan development.
– Assist and own partnership/alliance functions to assigned partner relationships. This may include being primary contact for Partner/Channel Account Managers and assisting in business planning as well as driving forward programmatic initiatives.
– Develop relationships and act as liaison to local partners (VARs, publishers, distribution, etc.) to ensure available resources are being utilized where appropriate.
– Act as a technical evangelist for marketing activities including speaking/presenter engagements at conferences, conventions, user groups, webinars, etc.
– Partner with stakeholders and drive solution marketing activities by preparing and delivering content and messaging.
– Represent company in the market with a high standing reputation.
– Maintain and report on regional service delivery, sales pipeline, and project status.
– Maintain and acquire advanced level technical certification in assigned area and maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
– 3+ years of relevant experience in cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure).
– Experience in prospecting and selling professional and managed services into existing and whitespace accounts.
– Experience in conducting business driven conversations with C-Suite.
– Demonstrated experience in meeting and exceeding sales quota targets and other KPI’s.
– Understanding of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS environments.
– Preferred knowledge around serverless computing and Infrastructure as Code.
– Preferred knowledge around DevOps, containerization as well as micro services.
– Preferred knowledge around Data Platform and Analytics offerings.
– Preferred knowledge of Security offerings supporting cloud environments.
– Preferred knowledge of BDCR (Business Continuity Disaster Recovery) offerings supporting cloud environments.
– Ability to communicate the value of the solution in terms of financial return, differentiating value and impact on customer technical and business goals.
– Excellent Computer Skills, Word, Excel, outlook, MS Teams, etc.
– Ability to Effectively Manage multiple projects.
– Ability to work within tight timeframes.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Open-minded, passion to learn and share, flexible thinker.
– Motivated, approachable, and positive team influence.
– Travel required up to 50%.
– Certifications in both AWS and Azure preferred.
Keywords: San Francisco CA Jobs, Cloud Services Solutions Specialists, Amazon Web Services, AWS, Azure, Cloud, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, DevOps, Containerization, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Security, California Recruiters, IT Jobs, California Recruiting
Looking to hire a Cloud Services Solutions Specialists in San Francisco, CA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Cloud Services Solutions Specialists for jobs in San Francisco, California and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.