Client Services Software Technician – Learn Trading Applications!
***Company has experienced significant growth, having doubled in size the last 5 years!***
We are looking for Support Technicians to handle client interactions, issue investigation and resolution, and support-related development in a large-scale, state-of-the-art, multi-asset order management system.
– Answer email and phone calls from clients for general application support and troubleshooting.
– Investigate issues (using system logs, database querying, etc.).
– Monitoring and testing software solutions.
– Customize client specific exports, reports and configurations.
– At least 1 year of experience within IT (software development in a JVM language, QA or similar).
– Fluency with the Linux/Unix Command-Line environment.
– Need heavy Scripting (Shell, Perl, UNIX).
– Good SQL knowledge and skills.
– Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Prior experience with trading software a plus.
– XML knowledge a plus.
Keywords: Milwaukee WI Jobs, Client Services Technician, Support, Shell, Perl, UNIX Scripting, JVM Language, Linux, UNIX Command Line, SQL, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Wisconsin Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Wisconsin Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems.
We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
Company Will Sponsor Visas! Company Will Relocate Candidates!
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.