Next Step Systems
Cisco Voice Engineer, Honolulu, HI
Qualified candidates must have an active Secret Security Clearance and able to obtain a Top Secret Security Clearance. Candidates must also have a DoD 8570 IAT II (Security+) certification.
– Design, manage, and maintain a large, complex and highly resilient voice Infrastructure.
– Experience with Cisco Voice platforms, Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), Unity and Cisco Unified Boundary Element (CUBE).
– Manage, configure, troubleshoot and assure service supporting all aspects of a Cisco voice and data network. Must be organized, document oriented, possess skills in Visio diagramming, and understand WAN principals.
– Develop technical policy and work instructions and reporting in support of an enterprise IP telephony network.
– Provide training and technical guidance to junior team members.
– Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical problems utilizing expert knowledge of SIP signaling and call-flows.
– Troubleshoot remote site registration, signaling and media problems.
– Configure route plans, route lists, device profiles, calling search spaces, and route partitions. Validate change requests and ensure accuracy.
– Manage troubleshoot and configure Cisco Unity Connection features, subscribers, call handlers and call routing rules.
– Manage troubleshoot and configure Cisco and or Juniper routing and switching rules.
– Requires BS degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years prior relevant experience. Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree.
– Expertise in SIP internetworking
– Demonstrable experience of advanced troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose network problems for routing, switching, security and large scale voice implementations.
– Must possess a DoD 8570 IAT II (Security+)
– Currently possess an active Secret Security Clearance.
– Working knowledge of Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP) including associated G.711 and G.729 codecs and Digital Tone Multi Frequency (DTMF).
– Experience with Oracle SBCs and other voice media gateway appliances.
– Experience supporting distributed firewall infrastructure.
– Experience creating/supporting IPSec MPLS VPN infrastructure.
– Experience implementing and supporting BGP routing protocols.
– Experience designing, configuring and troubleshooting QoS classification, marking and prioritization of network traffic (voice, critical applications, etc.).
– Familiarity with IPSec implementation and troubleshooting.
Keywords: Honolulu HI Jobs, Cisco Voice Engineer, Cisco, Voice Platforms, Cisco Unified Communications, Manager, CUCM, Data Networks, WAN, IP Telephony Networks, SIP Internetworking, Routing, Switches, Hawaii Recruiters, IT Jobs, Hawaii Recruiting
Looking to hire a Cisco Voice Engineer in Honolulu, HI or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Cisco Voice Engineers for jobs in Honolulu, Hawaii and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.
We are IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies specializing in full-time direct hire recruitment and contract IT job opportunities. Information technology employment agencies and IT recruiting firms for technical jobs. Expert IT recruiters and top IT search firms for companies and job seekers.
Here are some cities that we do technical staffing and IT recruiting for:
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC