C#, WPF Software Developer – Interview Now!
***Company has experienced significant growth, having doubled in size the last 5 years!***
We are looking for a Front-End C# WPF, MVVM, Software Developer to design, develop and maintain the most powerful trading tools on the market. Target users are institutional traders in all asset classes and their front end experience is critical to their market access.
- Work collaboratively on multiple teams to develop concepts, prototypes and front end production code.
- Produce high quality production-ready f code working with as a C# developer.
- Understand and use existing styles and design patterns as well as develop new, extensible controls including maintaining multiple Style Dictionaries and themes.
- Design and develop new components using current best practices blending code and design.
- Create interactive prototypes to proof and test new interactions, visuals, and animations.
- Iterate on prototype and product quality by testing for and fixing issues.
- Strong, C# development skills.
- Must be able to provide visual and code examples of WPF Front Ends.
- Skilled at using Microsoft Expression Blend.
- Git, CVS or other version control system exposure.
- Agile development methods.
- Thrive in fast paced delivery environment – Start-up experience a plus.
- Must be able to work onsite at Great Neck and Long Island New York office.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the financial industry.
- Experience working with a front end team focused on the user experience.
- Linux/Unix basic shell skills.
- Experience with 3rd party toolkits such as Infragistics, DevExpress or Telerik.
- Knowledge of FIX Protocol.
Keywords: Great Neck NY Jobs, C# WPF Software Developer, C#, WPF, MVVM, Microsoft Expression Blend, Front End, Agile Development, Software Engineer, Programming, Programmer Analyst, New York Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, New York Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems.
We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
Company Will Sponsor Visas! Company Will Relocate Candidates!
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.