C++ Software Engineer, Low Latency – Hot To Hire!
***Company has experienced significant growth, having doubled in size the last 5 years!***
We are looking for smart and talented developers who are passionate about technology to help build next generation Trading systems. We use modern development practices. We use agile scrum methodology to plan and manage projects. We believe a great developer will pick up skills as needed, we use the following technologies for these products:
– C++14 (Low latency/Concurrent programming techniques: Shared memory, Atomics and lock-free data structures).
– Go, React.JS for Front-End.
– C++ Development: implement new features on the Product Roadmap.
– C++ Development: performance enhancements in the core product.
– Take ownership of specific modules within the system and work on bug fixes and enhancements.
– Bachelors or Master’s Degree in CS or related fields.
– Proficient in C++ and other programming languages.
– Working knowledge of Linux C++ development environment: vim, gcc, gdb, make, valgrind etc.
– Should have experience working in Linux Environments with good command of shell, python, awk, sed.
– Excellent communication skills to articulate ideas, problems and solutions.
– Willingness to take ownership of key Product functionality/Modules.
– Motivation and determination to learn and grow.
– Experience in Financial Services or related fields is a plus.
– Experience in any Web related technologies is a plus.
Keywords: Great Neck NY Jobs, C++ Software Engineer Low Latency, C++, Low Latency, Linux, Shell, Python, Awk, Sed, Software Developer, Programming, Programmer Analyst, New York Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, New York Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems.
We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
Company Will Sponsor Visas! Company Will Relocate Candidates!
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.