C++ Software Engineer
We are seeking a C++ Software Engineer to join the staff on a full-time basis. As a key member of the development team, this position requires that you help in the development of products and also with the integration/customization of products for clients. This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic, motivated individual to participate in an exciting and fast-paced industry.
– Program almost exclusively in C++.
– Compile and test the application on the Windows and Linux environments.
– Help with new releases and monitoring systems in production.
– Help technical support team with diagnosing issues or to capture statistics.
– Strong C++ skills (you will be tested on this extensively during the interview).
– Prefer at least 3+ years of programming experience. Fresh graduates should only apply if they are very strong programmers and have taken multiple courses in C++ / Object-Oriented Programming.
– Need STL experience.
– Solid knowledge of SQL, preferably on Microsoft SQL Server.
– Experience with C#, WPF or Boost Library is a plus.
– Software engineering techniques with large scale systems is a plus.
– Fixed-income experience is a plus.
– Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or related field, is required.
Keywords: Fairfield NJ Jobs, C++ Software Engineer, C++, Windows, Linux, SQL Server, STL, Object Oriented Programming, Software Developer, Software Architect, Programming, Programmer Analyst, New Jersey Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, New Jersey Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems.
We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.