C++ Quantitative Researcher
The Quantitative Researcher will analyze and develop profitable trading models by applying large scale statistical analysis and other relevant techniques to market data and other relevant data sources.
– Need at least 2 years of experience with actual signals research in production with trading.
– Masters or PhD in, e.g., Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics.
– Proven success with profitable trading strategies.
– Hands on experience in the full life-cycle of strategy development research, including: idea creation; data collection/cleansing; analysis; testing; and deployment.
– Proven success working with large data sets and developing predictive statistical models.
– Strong programming skills in C++ in a Linux environment.
– Experience with numerical computing in Python.
– Strong knowledge of probability, statistics, machine learning, time-series analysis, large scale inference.
– Prior experience working in a data driven research environment.
– Strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, C++ Quantitative Researcher, C++, Linux, Large Data Sets, Python, Quant, High Frequency, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Trading, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems.
We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
Company Will Sponsor Visas! Company Will Relocate Candidates!
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.