***Company has experienced significant growth, having doubled in size the last 5 years!***
The Developer will be responsible to take forward Algo and Analytics dashboard. The high performing algorithm requires the right tool to interact, monitor and control the orders. The Developer may be tasked to research and build user interfaces from scratch using cutting-edge technologies. Work with team in the US and India to organize trading tickets and monitors for algorithms like Multi Leg spreads, MxN baskets, AlgoWheel, Market Making, Alerts etc.
Design and Development of Trading Strategies/Algorithms
– Interact with clients and in-house subject matters experts for the specification of Trading algorithms & analytics.
– Come up with designs those are not only high performance and latency sensitive but also as generic, scalable and customizable as possible.
– Suggest improvements in the existing strategy API’s in order to make strategies robust. Continue our culture of striving to be the best!
– Enhance and support back-testing framework.
– Value teamwork! At the outset you will collaborate and work closely SMEs and seasoned team members to ensure quick and easy integration of new technology components.
– Create documentation for new and existing components.
Product and Component Testing.
– Perform developer testing for all software modifications.
– Work with QA to expand regression test plans for software modifications.
– Work closely with FlexTrade clients to keep them informed at all stages of the development life cycle, maintaining our best practices of client service.
– Support client upgrades and new installations as well as troubleshooting issues.
– Degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience acceptable.
– At least one of C#/Java/Java Script development skills are required.
– Experience in a UNIX environment.
– Knowledge or experience of trading algorithms like Pairs, Synthetic Spreads, Basket balancer or Market -Making would be a big plus.
– Experience with Big Data and/or Time Series databases will be useful.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Exceptional problem-solving skills.
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems.
We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
Company Will Sponsor Visas! Company Will Relocate Candidates!
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.