Next Step Systems
Buy-Side OEMS Implementation Manager, Great Neck, NY
***Company has experienced significant growth, having doubled in size the last 5 years!***
The OEMS Implementation Manager will be involved in projects that drive the immediate and strategic OMS initiatives involving direct interaction with front, middle, and back office. Responsibilities will include writing functional specifications with supporting use cases; creating project implementation plans including resource allocation, defining milestones and project dependencies and managing risk. The Implementation Manager will be involved in all stages of an OMS deployment and will establish sync points with internal teams, external vendors and clients. This role would be responsible for validating all key business workflows on the OMS and overseeing testing for user acceptance and business use cases.
A successful candidate must have prior experience as an Implementation Management/ Business Analyst on an end-to-end implementation of an Order Management System. The candidate should also possess a working knowledge of buy-side investment technology, strong data analysis and technical skills as well as a good understanding of the investment process and financial markets. An OEMS Implementation Manager maintains a positive and professional attitude under pressure and strives to provide the highest quality and effective client service.
– Series 7 or Financial certification and/or equivalent is preferred.
– PMP or CAPM certification is preferred.
– SQL is preferred.
– 3+ years of buy side investment technology implementation experience.
– Experience implementing software in a large-scale environment.
– Good understanding of software product development lifecycle is a plus.
– Working knowledge of trading systems and network infrastructures.
-Strong understanding of the financial markets, front and back office.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Ability to develop a strong working relationship across team and other departments.
– Able to manage workload and allow flexibility to accommodate customer needs.
– Understand the compliance rules and regulations which govern the financial industry.
Keywords: Great Neck NY Jobs, Buy-Side OEMS Implementation Manager, Buy Side, Order Management Systems, Series 7, SQL, Trading, Financial, New York Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, New York Recruiting
Company Will Sponsor Visas! Company Will Relocate Candidates!
Looking to hire a Buy-Side OEMS Implementation Manager in Great Neck, NY or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Buy-Side OEMS Implementation Managers for jobs in Great Neck, NY and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.