Buy-Side OEMS Implementation Manager – Interview Now!
***Company has experienced significant growth, having doubled in size the last 5 years!***
The Buy Side OEMS Implementation Manager will be part of pre-sales technical meetings and product demonstrations with prospective clients. The Implementation Manager would be involved in projects to drive the immediate and strategic OMS initiatives involving direct interaction with front, middle, and back office. Responsibilities will include writing functional specifications with supporting use cases; creating project implementation plan including resource allocation and defining milestones and project dependencies. The Implementation Manager will be involved in all stages of an OMS deployment and will establish sync points with internal teams, external vendors and clients. This role would be responsible for validating all the key business OMS functionality and overseeing testing for user acceptance and business use cases.
The successful candidate must have prior Implementation Management/Business Analyst experience with an end-to-end implementation of an Order Management System at a traditional money management firm or at a hedge fund. Candidate must have a working knowledge of buy-side investment technology. Candidate must have very good data analysis and technical skills within the realm of Order Management Systems. The OEMS Implementation Manager maintains a positive and professional attitude under pressure and strives to provide the highest quality and effective client service.
– Series 7 or Financial certification and/or equivalent is preferred.
– PMP or CAPM certification is preferred.
– SQL and Unix is preferred.
– 5+ years of buy side investment technology implementation experience.
– Experience implementing software in a large-scale environment.
– Good understanding of software product development lifecycle is a plus.
– Working knowledge of trading systems and network infrastructures.
-Strong understanding of the financial markets, front and back office.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Ability to develop a strong working relationship across team and other departments.
– Able to manage workload and allow flexibility to accommodate customer needs.
– Understand the compliance rules and regulations which govern the financial industry.
Keywords: Great Neck NY Jobs, Buy-Side OEMS Implementation Manager, Buy Side, Order Management Systems, Series 7, SQL, UNIX, Trading, Financial, New York Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, New York Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems.
We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
Company Will Sponsor Visas! Company Will Relocate Candidates!
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.