Next Step Systems
Beckhoff and Indusoft Controls Engineer, Plano, TX
The Beckhoff and Indusoft Controls Engineer will be responsible for overseeing the complete development lifecycle for all controls systems including those of third-party systems integrated therein. This is a full-time position within the Software Engineering division of the company’s Information Technology (IT) organization and requires daily attendance at the company’s Plano, Texas headquarters which reports to the Director of Software Engineering.
– Oversee the development lifecycle for all controls systems. These include internally develop systems and those provided by third parties for integration into company offerings, including integrated robotic systems and third-party building automation and control systems.
– Separate and oversee the development, support and continued enhancement of the controls system, the primary controls product offered by the company.
– Be responsible for ensuring the proper design and implementation of appropriate control systems for life safety, equipment safety, and the primary operation of the electrical, cooling and robotic systems within various offerings of the company.
– When necessary and appropriate, at the direction of the VP of Software Engineering, identify, engage with and manage the relationship with all third-party controls firms, including hardware providers and third party software development organizations.
– Occasional travel, either in support of company field activates, customer engagements, or promotional and trade related events.
– Perform other tasks and undertake additional roles and responsibilities as directed and required by company management.
– Minimum of 7 years of experience in the field of controls engineering.
– Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a position which required the management of an outside contract based software development organization.
– Extensive knowledge of IEC 61131 based design, development and troubleshooting for process control ladder logic implementations.
– Knowledge and working experience with Beckhoff based PLC systems.
– Knowledge and working experience with Indusoft based HMI systems.
– Experience working with I2C based communications and similar protocols.
– The ability to work independently, as part of a team, or as the manager of multiple teams working towards simultaneous parallel or independent objectives.
– The ability to type at least 50 words per minute.
– Effective written and oral communication skills.
Keywords: Plano TX Jobs, Beckhoff and Indusoft Controls Engineer, IEC 61131, Process Control Ladder, Logic Implementations, PLC Systems, HIM Systems, I2C, Beckhoff, Indusoft, Texas Recruiters, IT Jobs, Texas Recruiting
Looking to hire a Beckhoff and Indusoft Controls Engineer in Plano, TX or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Beckhoff and Indusoft Controls Engineers for jobs in Plano, Texas and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.