Next Step Systems
Assistant Land Trust Officer, Harwood Heights, IL
We are is looking for an experienced Assistant Land Trust Officer. The hours will be M/T/Th/F from 8:30am-4:30pm and Saturday from 8:30am-12pm. The Assistant Land Trust Officer will be responsible for assisting the Land Trust Officer in all areas including customer service, documentation, general administration of trust documents and analyzing litigation related to Trust procedures.
– Understands and is familiar with Land Trust related documents including checks, transaction documents, legal documents, memos, notices, training material, policies, and procedures.
– Assist attorneys, other bank personnel, and other lending institutions with Land Trust related issues.
– Resolve customer problems and requests in person or over the phone.
– Analyze incoming litigation and apply Trust procedures.
– Analyze documentation for completeness, errors, and forgeries.
– Comply and prepare Trust Department material for monthly Board of Directors Report.
– Experience with ENTRUST system a plus.
– College degree or equivalent Land Trust experience.
– 5-7 years of Land Trust experience.
– Thorough knowledge of Land Trust legalities and documentation.
– General knowledge of bank operations and procedures preferred.
– Effective judgment to process transactions, solve problems, make decisions, react to unusual situations and multi-task.
– Ability to effectively communicate (oral and written) with employees and customers.
– Computer literate; proficient using a PC, keyboard and computer mouse; proficient in Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel; ability to perform necessary computer-related input.
– Ability and willingness to train and develop staff.
Keywords: Harwood Heights IL Jobs, Assistant Land Trust Officer, Land Trust Legalities and Documentation, Bank Operations, Outlook, Word, Excel, PCs, ENTRUST Systems, Illinois Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Illinois Recruiting
Looking to hire an Assistant Land Trust Officer in Harwood Heights, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Assistant Land Trust Officers for jobs in Harwood Heights, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at email@example.com.
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.
We are IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies specializing in full-time direct hire recruitment and contract IT job opportunities. Information technology employment agencies and IT recruiting firms for technical jobs. Expert IT recruiters and top IT search firms for companies and job seekers.
Here are some cities that we do technical staffing and IT recruiting for:
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC