Next Step Systems
Oracle Cloud Finance Functional Analyst – Work From Home
The primary responsibility of the Oracle Cloud Finance Functional Analyst is gathering, defining, and documenting the application’s functional requirements. Secondary responsibilities include working with IT colleagues to configure and maintain the Oracle ERP Cloud Financials environment. Activities will span new transformational initiatives, enhancements and operational support. This role will bridge both the business teams and technology teams. The incumbent would be responsible for understanding current processes, and future needs. The role will report to the IT Manager ERP. This role is Remote.
– Develop features and enhancements from user stories or specification documents.
– Participate in peer code reviews and product feature reviews.
– Monitor and troubleshoot data integrations between Oracle Financials and various applications that consume financial data.
– Work with project managers and developers to create scope, requirements, and detailed designs to meet business needs.
– Maintain status of assigned issues in Jira.
– Implement automated unit and integration tests.
– Become a product expert in key areas to facilitate higher quality development efforts.
– Interact with Oracle using Oracle’s support portal, to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
– Conduct design workshops and functional process workshops in all financial areas.
– Deploy Oracle’s quarterly releases into production environment. i.e., regression testing, enhancements as needed, etc.
– Bachelor Degree in Finance or a related field is required, MBA is desired; or equivalent experience is required.
– 2 years minimum Oracle ERP Cloud Financials is required. Required to have at least 2 or 3 full life cycle implementation experience with Oracle Cloud Financials modules.
– Strong Oracle ERP Cloud Financials configuration skills.
– Strong knowledge with Financial and Procurement business processes. i.e., G/L, A/P, A/R, Cash Management, Assets, Purchasing, and Inventory are a must.
– Strong implementation experience (development, configuration, and integration) in Oracle ERP Cloud.
– Need to have done at least 2 previous implementations with Oracle Cloud.
– Sox compliance familiarity working with internal control concepts, practices and procedures is a plus.
– Oracle ERP Cloud Financials certifications is a plus.
– Proficiencies in the following: Oracle EBS experience is a plus, Supply Chain experience, SQL or BI Publisher experience is a plus, and SmartView experience is a plus, FRS or OTBI reporting tool experience is a plus.
– Demonstrate effective problem solving, consulting and interpersonal skills, with a strong ability to build and maintain relationships with all levels within the organization, excellent active listening skills.
– Critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills.
– Highly organized with an ability to work in a fast-paced, multi stakeholder environment and manage multiple priorities.
– Outstanding oral and written communication abilities.
– Strong track record and positive reputation to influence others and achieve a common vision or goal.
– Must be team focused, excellent communicator and collaborative demonstrated experience working with cross functional teams.
Keywords: Jersey City NJ Jobs, Oracle Cloud Finance Functional Analyst, Oracle ERP Cloud Financials, Oracle ERP Financials, Oracle Cloud ERP, Fusion Financials, GL, AP, AR, Cash Management, Assets, Purchasing, Inventory, Financial, New Jersey Recruiters, IT Jobs, New Jersey Recruiting
Looking to hire an Oracle Cloud Finance Functional Analyst in Jersey City, NJ or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Oracle Cloud Finance Functional Analysts for jobs in Jersey City, New Jersey and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.