AISR Network Controller
Ready to Hire; Urgent Need! Qualified candidates must have an active Secret security clearance and be willing to obtain a Top Secret security clearance. Military (Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines) experience is a big plus! Multiple opportunities available in Ogden, UT!
– Perform network operations and management to include configuration and troubleshooting of customer circuits across optical and electro-optical multiplexers, routers, and switches.
– Perform real-time circuit redesign (alternate routing) to restore customer connectivity during scheduled and unscheduled outages and maintenance actions.
– Coordinate directly with supported customers to ensure maximum network availability to minimize or eliminate mission and operational impact.
– Work closely with AISR engineering and ASI support to provide robust network connectivity throughout the terrestrial DISN backbone. Proactively monitor network alarms across platform specific network management tools.
– Utilize trouble ticket management applications to document all aspects of troubleshooting, isolation, escalation, and resolution during the lifecycle of a service impacting network incident.
– Tech control facility or cyber transport experience.
– Circuit actions experience.
– Telco NOC, inside or outside plant experience.
– Experience with one or more of the following: alarm surveillance, fault management, LAN maintenance, performance management.
– Expertise in one or more of the following: routers, switches, crypto devices, routing, CISCO, Juniper, MSPP, DWDM, Optical Switching.
– General understanding of network topologies, both transport and IP. Experience with MS Office Suite, i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint.
– Pefer Bachelor’s degree; High School diploma and 3+ years of experience.
– Hold DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 baseline certification (Security+ CE or equivalent) prior to start date.
– Able to work in a shift work environment as we are a 24/7 operation.
– Must have an active Secret security clearance and be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance.
Keywords: Ogden UT Jobs, Network Controller, Telco, NOC, Cyber Transport, Circuit Actions, Routers, Switches, Crypto Devices, Routing, Cisco, Juniper, MSPP, DWDM, Optical Switching, Utah Recruiters, IT Jobs, Utah Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems.
We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.