Next Step Systems
Agile Coach, St. Louis, MO
Qualified candidates must be able to supply proof of US Citizenship in order to be authorized to perform work or have access to information on this government project. This is NOT a Work From Home / Remote position.
We are seeking a mid-level Agile Coach to join the team at St Louis, MO. This position offers competitive compensation and remote opportunities during the pandemic and on-site work will be required after the restrictions are lifted.
– Be responsible for supporting the Product Owner and Product Team in execution of the product vision.
– Ensure day-to-day execution of Agile operations.
– Guide the team and organization on how to use Agile practices and values, as well as how to self-organize into Agile Frameworks.
– Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
– Assist with internal and external communication.
– Support and educate the Product Owner.
– Drive team sprint/release commitments; assist team by removing impediments and ensure Agile practices the team agrees to are followed.
– Control feature sizing, velocity and capacity estimations.
– Work with Product Owner to create and define story acceptance criteria.
– Provide support and commitment to continuous improvement of product, process, and the team.
– Minimum of a BS degree; waiver for degree can be allowed with 3 years of experience in this field.
– 3 years of experience as Agile or team lead using, implementing and directing agile or lean philosophy techniques, particularly XP Agile.
– At least one relevant certification: Project Management Institute (PMI) Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), Certified Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Agilist.
– Experience assessing the Agile maturity of the team and advising the team on how to reach higher levels of maturity at a sustainable pace.
– Proven experience with widely practiced agile techniques, including release planning, user stories, backlog management, sizing and estimation, and continuous integration.
– Experience developing user stories using customer inputs.
– Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
– Candidate must be able to supply proof of US Citizenship.
Keywords: St Louis MO Jobs, Agile Coach, Agile, Team Lead, Lean, XP Agile, PMI, PMI-ACP, CSM, CSP, SAFe, Missouri Recruiters, IT Jobs, Missouri Recruiting
Looking to hire an Agile Coach in St. Louis, MO or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Agile Coaches for jobs in St. Louis, Missouri and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.