Here To Apply Now!
Systems Analyst II
Ready to hire! Will help with relocation.
The Systems Analyst II will be responsible for the integration
and support of a wide variety of business and technical
systems, that may include but are not limited to: Dynamics
GP, Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, KRONOS, MS SQL Server, and
other business applications. This includes documenting functionality
and patch releases, as well as design, development, implementation
and support of all installed modules. In addition, this
position will be responsible for coordinating with appropriate
staff to purchase, install and implement new enterprise
application software to ensure compatibility with existing
software and equipment as well as assure the long term goals
of the organization are met. This position serves as a project
team member, with significant IT responsibility for project
implementation. Support includes continual analysis of systems
with focus on adding value to all processes. This job requires
attention to detail, discretion, good judgment, good interpersonal
skills, good written and verbal communication skills, the
ability to multi-task, teamwork, and the pursuit of excellence.
-Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information
Technology, Business Administration or related field and
at least five years of related, post-college experience;
or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
-To perform this job successfully, the candidate must have
a minimum of three years experience working with a wide
variety of systems. This individual should be proficient
in the Microsoft Office Suite, Visual Studio, SharePoint
and SQL Server Reporting Services.
-Strong emphasis on experience with SharePoint is required.
-Project Management Certification is a plus.
-Current Driver’s License
Jobs, Houston, Texas, TX, Systems Analyst, Visual Studio,
SQL Server, SharePoint, Dynamics GP, Dynamics CRM
- CHICAGO IL - HELP DESK TECHNICIANS - Need 2. Desktop and workstation support. Support Spyware, Microsoft Office, Anti-Virus, and backup software. Networking - Cisco is a +. Permanent full-time positions. EXTREMELY HOT TO HIRE!
- CAMBRIDGE MA - Software Development Engineer and Software Development Engineer in Test. Java / C++.
- NEWARK NJ - Need multiple people - INTERVIEWING NOW! 1 Block from the train. Java, C++ and Mobile Developement. Software Development Engineers all levels, Technical Program Manager, Data Engineer (Oracle), Software Test Engineers, Mobile Phone Software Developers, eCommerce Developers plus many more! Great company with excellent salary package, bonus and benefits.
- LAKE FOREST IL - SQL Server DBA. 3+ years of experience. Hot to hire!
- GREAT NECK NY - C++ Software Developer / Sybase Developer.
- CHICAGO IL. SQL Server Developers. Need multiple people. Entry level to Sr level.
- JENKINTOWN PA - Web UI Design and Development Specialist - Expert level capabilities pertaining to Web UI design and layout.
- NEWARK NJ - DATA ENGINEERS - PL/SQL, some scripting, UNIX/Linux, Oracle (11G preferred but previous versions are cool) HOT TO HIRE!
- NEW YORK CITY - Sales Executive - 3+ years of experience in selling complex IT solutions to medium and enterprise businesses with a focus on professional services, managed services and outsourced relationships.
- CHICAGO OPENINGS - The following are openings in Financial Services / Trading Industry: Tech Support Rep, Client Services Rep, Sr Storage Administrator, Security Engineer, Sr Network Engineer, Sr C# Global Architect, Systems Administrator, Lead C++ Engineer, C++ Developers, Plus Many More!! Send your resume today.
- DAYTON OH - Image Processing Expert / Advanced Cloud Software Engineer. Interview Now!
- NEW YORK CITY - Large Hedge Fund is expanding! Linux Systems Engineer / Linux Systems Administrators / Tech Support Specialist / Tech Support Lead. Need a degree with a good GPA. Will relocate and sponsor.
- KNOXVILLE TN - C# and C++/MFC SR Software Developer.
- FT LAUDERDALE FL - MAJOR EXPANSION!! UX/UI Developer, Data Center Operator, Technical Product Manager - Global Integration (Securities), Sr Software Engineer, Agile Test Engineer, Manager of Database Operations, SharePoint Developer - Plus many more. Permanent full-time positions.
- RICHARDSON TX - MAJOR EXPANSION!! Senior Software Engineer, Agile Tester - DBA Specialist, Agile Test Engineer.
- Sales Executives - Anywhere in TX or OK. Minimum 7+ years of proven sales or customer facing (with revenue generation) experience in the software industry. Relevant experience may include selling Ecommerce, PIM, MDM, Eprocurement, ERP, CRM or CMS.
- CHICAGO IL (near Midway airport) - EDI Programmer Analyst and JD Edwards Software Developer.
- DALLAS - Sales Director (hands-on Sales Executive - no people management) - 10 years + of relevant sales experience in the telecom industry. Microwave Sales experience.
- PHILADELPHIA or NORTHERN NJ - Project Manager and Software Tech Lead - ASP.NET, C#, nHibernate, AJAX, jQuery, Telerik Controls, Oracle/SQL.
- HIGHLAND PARK IL - Systems Analyst / Software Developer. C# and .net.
- SALT LAKE CITY UT - Lead Mobile Developer / Systems Engineer / Tech Support Rep.
- HOUSTON TX - 6 Software Developers (Java / C++) - Rice University / Texas A and M / University of Texas - Austin are a plus, SR Data Analayst - SQL, UNIX/SQL Data Specialist, Financial Application Engineer, Data Engineer.
- FARMINGTON HILLS MI - Database Developer with Oracle, Developer (.Net and Java), Sr Developer (Java/J2EE, C#, .Net, VB, Web Services and XML), Application Architect (5-10 yrs architecting, designing and developing web-based enterprise apps).
- CHICAGO, NEW YORK CITY, FT LAUDERDALE, DALLAS, HOUSTON and SALT LAKE CITY - We have several TRADING / FINANCIAL SERVICES firms that are actively hiring. If you have this type of experience, please send your resume to us immediately.
- NEW YORK CITY - MAJOR EXPANSION! Financial Services client seeks candidates with a few years of experience and education from a Top School. Several positions: Java, Linux, Unix, QA, Networking, Windows, Database, High-frequency, Tools, Developer, etc.
---> NEW OPPORTUNITIES ADDED DAILY! Please send your resume with salary information.
For more information about this opportunity
Current Job News
Hot IT Trading / Financial Services Jobs
Connect with us:
We are working on tech jobs in IL (Chicago
area Computer Jobs), PA, NY, NJ, CT, MA, VA, GA, NC, TN, CA,
TX, AZ, OH, MI, IN, MO, CO, FL, WA, MN and CN. We are specialists
in technology career employment.
We are an equal opportunity Technology Employment
This website is maintained by Next
Jobs in Chicago - Jobs in New York - Jobs in New Jersey
- Jobs in Philadelphia - Jobs in Connecticut - Jobs in Denver
- Jobs in Dallas - Jobs in Houston - Jobs in Phoenix - Jobs
in Silicon Valley - Plus Many More Areas
C++ - C# - .net - Java - Oracle - SQL Server - Unix - Linux
- Networking - Storage - Systems - Support - Sales - Plus
Programmer - Software - Developer - Network Engineer -
Database Analyst - Systems Administrator - Systems Engineer
- Managed Hosting - Manager - Director - VP - CIO - CTO
- Plus More
Executive Search Firm with Specialized Technical
Recruiters or IT Recruiters servicing clients
of all sizes nationally since 1995. IT Recruitment
Firms, IT Recruitment Agencies, Headhunters
and Executive Recruiting Firms. Experience with
Computer Jobs | Information Technology Jobs
or IT Jobs | Tech Jobs | Systems | Programming.
IT Jobs in Chicago | Philadelphia | New York
City - Manhattan | Denver | Dallas | Houston
| Phoenix | Silicon Valley | Plus Many More
Index | Site
Map | Home Page
| About Us |
President | VP
| IT Jobs By Region
Jobs in Trading | Job
Seekers | Employers
| Links Page
| Northeast Jobs
| Southeast Jobs
Jobs | Southwest
Jobs | Canada
Area Trading Jobs in IT | New
York Area Trading Jobs in IT | Philadelphia
Area Trading Jobs in IT | Silicon
Valley Area Trading Jobs in IT