EDI Manager - Hands-on manager role
Looking for a hands-on Information Systems
Manager with extensive EDI experience.
-Lead staff of 2
-Complete all data return files to carriers
and clients timely and accurately. Includes
customized data return support. Involvement
with Client and Vendor Partners in order to
effectively prepare the files.
-Creation of EDI file output in ANSI x12 834
and other related file formats and management
of necessary adjustments to meet partner data
-Maintain server and computers including troubleshooting
and maintenance of infrastructure, maintain
equipment inventory, call recording and advice
on state of hardware & software.
-Provide technical support as needed for employees
and partners in the field. Collection of service
tickets from IT vendor and effectively act as
liaison with IT partners.
-Server and desktop/laptop support for all company
owned or leased equipment.
-Perform monthly maintenance on the company
servers in order to optimize capacity and performance.
-Provide support on call center and call recording
software to insure that all calls are recorded
and call center is operating efficiently from
a technology perspective.
-Perform critical system back-ups and manage
daily back-up to tape process.
-Act as liaison with IT vendor and manage service
-Assist in maintenance, management and updates
of website to provide optimum internet exposure
and up-to-date information.
-Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or relative
-Extensive EDI experience.
-Extensive knowledge & experience with Excel,
FTP and related database programs.
-Strong project management experience or skill
-Extensive data analysis knowledge and experience
with Advanced Excel, Intermediate Microsoft
Access, database manipulations and formats
-Extensive experience working with EDI files
in the ANSI x12 834 format
-Experience working with Selerix, Benefit Select
or other Benefit Administration systems
-Experience with desktop/laptop support in the
Microsoft Windows XP platform
-Experience with Microsoft server support and
-Experience with Microsoft Outlook and related
-Experience with Blackberry Enterprise Servers
-Insurance background to include working knowledge
of insurance plans and rates desirable.
-SQL Database/Reporting skills are desirable.
Jobs in Birmingham, Jobs, Birmingham, EDI Manager,
EDI, ANSI x12 834, SQL, Database systems, Insurance,
Selerix, Benefit Select
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
- CHICAGO JOBS - HOT TO HIRE! Financial Services, Hedge Funds, High Frequency Trading and Proprietary Trading Opportunities. Project Manager / FPGA Electrical Engineer / C++ Software Engineer / Java Developer / QA Director / Trade Support Engineer / Quality Assurance Engineer / SR Java Software Engineer / Sr Network Engineers - Architect / Build Manager / Trading Technical Operations Analyst / SR Developer with WPF, .net and C# / C++ and Java Software Engineers / Quantitative Developers / C++ Trading Systems Developer / Financial Engineer / Plus More!
- NEW YORK CITY JOBS - Large Hedge Fund is expanding! Modeling and Trading Developer / Quantitative Analyst / Quantitative Developer / Full Stack Analytics Engineer / C++ Developers / Java Developers / Quantitative Software Engineer / Plus More! Need a degree with a good GPA. Will relocate and sponsor.
- WEST WARWICK RI - Director of Information Systems. Manufacturing / Distribution experience.
- TORRANCE CA - 2 Positions Available. Systems Administrator with Linux, Windows and support / Database Administrator.
- NEW YORK CITY JOBS - Chicago-based trading firm is expanding in New York City! Quantitative Developer, ETF Quantitative Developer, C++ Software Developer and a Technical Operations Analyst.
- FARMINGTON HILLS MI - SR IT Manager. Linux Server skills, Oracle and Active Directory. Will help relocate.
- CINCINNATI OH - Network Administrator.
- HOUSTON TX JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS! Quantitative Software Engineer / Data Software Engineer / Financial Applications Engineer / Web 2.0 Software Engineer / Systems Support Engineer / Plus more. Need a good GPA and degree.
- NOVI MI JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS - Voice Recognition Systems Engineer / ADQP Quality Engineer / APQP Engineer / Software Engineer C++ / Software Engineer Visual C++ / Software Engineer Embedded C++ Linux / Infotainment SR Software Engineer C++ / Automotive experience is a + / Plus More.
- CHICAGO JOBS - LMS Consultant (Learning Management Systems). HOT TO HIRE!
- LAS VEGA and LOS ANGELES - Global Director of Channeel Sales. HOT TO HIRE!
- COLUMBUS OH and MINNEAPOLIS MN - Network Engineers. All levels needed. HOT TO HIRE!
- BERKELEY CA - PeopleSoft Systems Analyst. Grants and Contracts.
- PRINCETON NJ - Linux Systems Administrator.
- BATON ROUGE LA, SHREVPORT LA, SPRINGFIELD MA, AUSTIN TX - Field Support Engineers. Medical Instrumentation. Multiple locations available.
- OKLAHOMA CITY OK, SAN FRANCISCO CA, SAN JOSE CA, SACRAMENTO CA - Medical Instrument Technicians (Technical Support Specialist).
- BEDFORD TX - Software Developer. C# and ASP.NET. Multiple positions. Very hot to hire!
- GREAT NECK NY - C++ Algorithmic Developer / Trade Support Engineer / Sybase Developer / Java Developer / C++ Developer / C# .net Developer. HOT TO HIRE! Will sponsor.
- BURLINGTON NC - C, C++, C# or VB Software Developer. HOT TO HIRE! Will sponsor.
- WARREN NJ - Technical Sales Engineer with Security and an IT Director Of Marketing.
- FARMINGTON HILLS MI JOBS - Database Developer with Oracle / Sr Developer (Java/J2EE, C#, .Net, VB, Web Services and XML).
---> NEW OPPORTUNITIES ADDED DAILY! Please send your resume with salary information to email@example.com.
For more information about this opportunity