EDI Manager - Hands-on manager role
Looking for a hands-on Information Systems
Manager with extensive EDI experience.
-Lead staff of 2
-Complete all data return files to carriers
and clients timely and accurately. Includes
customized data return support. Involvement
with Client and Vendor Partners in order to
effectively prepare the files.
-Creation of EDI file output in ANSI x12 834
and other related file formats and management
of necessary adjustments to meet partner data
-Maintain server and computers including troubleshooting
and maintenance of infrastructure, maintain
equipment inventory, call recording and advice
on state of hardware & software.
-Provide technical support as needed for employees
and partners in the field. Collection of service
tickets from IT vendor and effectively act as
liaison with IT partners.
-Server and desktop/laptop support for all company
owned or leased equipment.
-Perform monthly maintenance on the company
servers in order to optimize capacity and performance.
-Provide support on call center and call recording
software to insure that all calls are recorded
and call center is operating efficiently from
a technology perspective.
-Perform critical system back-ups and manage
daily back-up to tape process.
-Act as liaison with IT vendor and manage service
-Assist in maintenance, management and updates
of website to provide optimum internet exposure
and up-to-date information.
-Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or relative
-Extensive EDI experience.
-Extensive knowledge & experience with Excel,
FTP and related database programs.
-Strong project management experience or skill
-Extensive data analysis knowledge and experience
with Advanced Excel, Intermediate Microsoft
Access, database manipulations and formats
-Extensive experience working with EDI files
in the ANSI x12 834 format
-Experience working with Selerix, Benefit Select
or other Benefit Administration systems
-Experience with desktop/laptop support in the
Microsoft Windows XP platform
-Experience with Microsoft server support and
-Experience with Microsoft Outlook and related
-Experience with Blackberry Enterprise Servers
-Insurance background to include working knowledge
of insurance plans and rates desirable.
-SQL Database/Reporting skills are desirable.
Jobs in Birmingham, Jobs, Birmingham, EDI Manager,
EDI, ANSI x12 834, SQL, Database systems, Insurance,
Selerix, Benefit Select
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
- CHICAGO JOBS - HOT TO HIRE! Financial Services, Hedge Funds, High Frequency Trading and Proprietary Trading Opportunities. Data Scientist / Technical Business Analyst / QA Tester / Automated Trading Systems Support / Quantitative Research Analyst / Automated Trading Portfolio Manager / Build and Release Manager / C++ Software Engineer / Java Developer / SR Java Software Engineer / Sr Network Engineers Python Multicast / C++ and Java Software Engineers / Quantitative Developers / C++ Trading Systems Developer / Plus More!
- NORTHBROOK IL - 0-2 years' experience with an internship. Proficiency in any of the following languages: Java, PHP, Python, C++, C#, Perl.
- SHOREVIEW MN - Server Break / Fix Engineers. Interview now.
- PEABODY MA - SR Information Security Consultant and an Information Security Consultant. IT Audit skills. Financial is a +. Interview now!
- GREAT NECK NY - Front-End Blend Developer / Trade Support Analyst FX / Associate Software Developer Algo / Assocate Software Developer FX / Technical Writer. HOT TO HIRE! Will sponsor.
- COLUMBUS OH - 2 Cisco Voice Engineers and an IT Operations Engineer. Interview now.
- WARREN NJ - VP of Finance Controller.
- CHICAGO IL - Network Consultant. Need very good networking skills and client skills. Get hired right now!
- MIDWEST AREA (Chicago preferred) - Sr Data Platform Architect / Data Architech with Microsoft Power BI / Senior Azure Development Architect Engineer. INTERVIEW NOW!! HOT TO HIRE!!
- HOUSTON TX JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS! Sr Software Engineer / Reliability Engineer / Team Lead Engineering / Data Analyst / Data Analyst Manager / Data Software Engineer / Financial Applications Engineer / Plus more. Need a good GPA and degree.
- CHICAGO IL - LMS eLearning Consultant.
- NOVI MI JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS - Project Leader wtih Software / Quality Technician / Engineering Technician / Internal Compliance Auditor / Bilingual Software Engineer - Chinese Language / Bilingual Software Engineer - Japanese Language / Bilingual Supervisor, Cost and Profit Analysis / Automotive experience is a + / Plus Many More! HOT TO HIRE!!
- CHICAGO IL - 3 to 4 month contract with a trading firm. Python, Encryption and MS SQL. Develop a new database.
- FARMINGTON HILLS MI - SR IT Manager. SR Management skills, Infrastructure and networking skills. Will help relocate. Extremely hot to hire!
- ALEXANDRIA VA - Software Development Manager and an Analytics Manager.
- CHICAGO IL - Build and Release Engineer with a trading background. Extremely hot to hire!
- NEW YORK CITY JOBS - Large Hedge Fund is expanding! Modeling and Trading Developer / Quantitative Analyst / Quantitative Developer / Full Stack Analytics Engineer / C++ Developers / Java Developers / Quantitative Software Engineer / Plus More! Need a degree with a good GPA. Will relocate and sponsor.
- CHICAGO IL - All levels of Software Engineers needed with Java. Multiple openings. Work for a prestigious Chicago trading firm!
- TORRANCE CA - QMS Specialist, Bilingual Supplier Control Specialist, Bilingual Quality Engineer III and a Software Engineer III.
- LONDON ENGLAND JOBS - Multiple Trading Jobs! Trading Operation Engineer, Experience Trader and a Technical Operations Engineer with Linux.
- WASHINGTON DC - Associate Software Engineer, Data Scientist, Sr Systems Administrator, Sr Software Engineer, Software Engineer. Exciting applications!
- NEW YORK CITY JOBS - Chicago-based trading firm is expanding in New York City! Experienced ETF Trader needed ASAP.
- CHICAGO IL or NEW YORK CITY. Sr Software Engineer with C# and C++. Fixed Income is a plus. Very Hot To Hire!
---> NEW OPPORTUNITIES ADDED DAILY! Please send your resume with salary information to email@example.com.
For more information about this opportunity