EDI Manager - Hands-on manager role
Looking for a hands-on Information Systems
Manager with extensive EDI experience.
-Lead staff of 2
-Complete all data return files to carriers
and clients timely and accurately. Includes
customized data return support. Involvement
with Client and Vendor Partners in order to
effectively prepare the files.
-Creation of EDI file output in ANSI x12 834
and other related file formats and management
of necessary adjustments to meet partner data
-Maintain server and computers including troubleshooting
and maintenance of infrastructure, maintain
equipment inventory, call recording and advice
on state of hardware & software.
-Provide technical support as needed for employees
and partners in the field. Collection of service
tickets from IT vendor and effectively act as
liaison with IT partners.
-Server and desktop/laptop support for all company
owned or leased equipment.
-Perform monthly maintenance on the company
servers in order to optimize capacity and performance.
-Provide support on call center and call recording
software to insure that all calls are recorded
and call center is operating efficiently from
a technology perspective.
-Perform critical system back-ups and manage
daily back-up to tape process.
-Act as liaison with IT vendor and manage service
-Assist in maintenance, management and updates
of website to provide optimum internet exposure
and up-to-date information.
-Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or relative
-Extensive EDI experience.
-Extensive knowledge & experience with Excel,
FTP and related database programs.
-Strong project management experience or skill
-Extensive data analysis knowledge and experience
with Advanced Excel, Intermediate Microsoft
Access, database manipulations and formats
-Extensive experience working with EDI files
in the ANSI x12 834 format
-Experience working with Selerix, Benefit Select
or other Benefit Administration systems
-Experience with desktop/laptop support in the
Microsoft Windows XP platform
-Experience with Microsoft server support and
-Experience with Microsoft Outlook and related
-Experience with Blackberry Enterprise Servers
-Insurance background to include working knowledge
of insurance plans and rates desirable.
-SQL Database/Reporting skills are desirable.
Jobs in Birmingham, Jobs, Birmingham, EDI Manager,
EDI, ANSI x12 834, SQL, Database systems, Insurance,
Selerix, Benefit Select
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
- WASHINGTON DC - Multiple openings for all levels. Network Subject Matter Experts, Voice Video Operations, Security, etc. High-profile positions. Interviewing right now! Different levels of security clearance needed.
- MERRIFIELD VA - Multiple openings for all levels. Security Specialists, NOC Specialists, Configuration Management, Infrastructure, etc. High-profile positions. Interviewing right now! Different levels of security clearance needed.
- ARLINGTON VA - Multiple openings for all levels. Security Engineers, Network Engineers, Help Desk, etc. High-profile positions. Interviewing right now! Different levels of security clearance needed.
- GREENBBELT MD - Deputy Chief Engineers and Lead Requirements Manager. Experience developing and integrating complex systems through the full system development life cycle for the Federal Government.
- CHICAGO JOBS - HOT TO HIRE! Financial Services, Hedge Funds, High Frequency Trading and Proprietary Trading Opportunities. SQL Server DBA / SR Windows Engineer / Program Manager / Lead Infrastrucure Engineer / Java Developer / Data Scientist / Automated Trading Systems Support / Quantitative Research Analyst / Automated Trading Portfolio Manager / Build and Release Manager / C++ Software Engineer / SR Java Software Engineer / C++ and Java Software Engineers / Quantitative Developers / C++ Trading Systems Developer / Plus More!
- CHARLOTTE NC, ST LOUIS MO and LOS ANGELES CA. Break / Fix Server Engineers. Get hired right now!
- CHICAGO IL - IT Support Specialist. Citrix, Desktop Software, Help Desk Support. Any law firm software is a plus.
- BELLEVILLE IL - 1-5+ years experience. All levels of IT Network Technicians. DoD security clearance required. Level II Certification(s) required (IAT SSCP, CompTIA Security+, CCNA-Security, GSEC. HOT TO HIRE!
- CHICAGO IL - Build and Release Engineer with a trading background. Extremely hot to hire!
- NORTHBROOK IL - 0-2 years experience with an internship. Proficiency in any of the following languages: Java, PHP, Python, C++, C#, Perl.
- GREAT NECK NY - C++ or Java Software developer / Trade Support Analyst FX / Associate Software Developer Algo / Assocate Software Developer FX. HOT TO HIRE! Will sponsor.
- HOUSTON TX JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS! Sr Software Engineer / Reliability Engineer / Team Lead Engineering / Data Analyst Manager / Data Software Engineer / Financial Applications Engineer / Plus more. Need a good GPA and degree.
- NOVI MI JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS - Project Leader wtih Software / Quality Technician / Engineering Technician / Internal Compliance Auditor / Bilingual Software Engineer - Chinese Language / Bilingual Software Engineer - Japanese Language / Bilingual Supervisor, Cost and Profit Analysis / Automotive experience is a + / Plus Many More! HOT TO HIRE!!
- EL CAJON CA - Business Development Manager with Data Center Services Sales experience!
- NEW YORK CITY JOBS - Large Hedge Fund is expanding! Modeling and Trading Developer / Quantitative Analyst / Quantitative Developer / Full Stack Analytics Engineer / C++ Developers / Java Developers / Quantitative Software Engineer / Plus More! Need a degree with a good GPA. Will relocate and sponsor.
- CHICAGO IL - All levels of Software Engineers needed with Java. Multiple openings. Work for a prestigious Chicago trading firm!
- TORRANCE CA - Human Computer Interaction Designer, QMS Specialist, Bilingual Quality Engineer III and a Software Engineer III.
- LONDON ENGLAND JOBS - Multiple Trading Jobs! Trading Operation Engineer, Experience Trader and a Technical Operations Engineer with Linux.
- NEW YORK CITY JOBS - Chicago-based trading firm is expanding in New York City! Experienced ETF Trader needed ASAP.
---> NEW OPPORTUNITIES ADDED DAILY! Please send your resume with salary information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about this opportunity