EDI Manager - Hands-on manager role
Looking for a hands-on Information Systems
Manager with extensive EDI experience.
-Lead staff of 2
-Complete all data return files to carriers
and clients timely and accurately. Includes
customized data return support. Involvement
with Client and Vendor Partners in order to
effectively prepare the files.
-Creation of EDI file output in ANSI x12 834
and other related file formats and management
of necessary adjustments to meet partner data
-Maintain server and computers including troubleshooting
and maintenance of infrastructure, maintain
equipment inventory, call recording and advice
on state of hardware & software.
-Provide technical support as needed for employees
and partners in the field. Collection of service
tickets from IT vendor and effectively act as
liaison with IT partners.
-Server and desktop/laptop support for all company
owned or leased equipment.
-Perform monthly maintenance on the company
servers in order to optimize capacity and performance.
-Provide support on call center and call recording
software to insure that all calls are recorded
and call center is operating efficiently from
a technology perspective.
-Perform critical system back-ups and manage
daily back-up to tape process.
-Act as liaison with IT vendor and manage service
-Assist in maintenance, management and updates
of website to provide optimum internet exposure
and up-to-date information.
-Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or relative
-Extensive EDI experience.
-Extensive knowledge & experience with Excel,
FTP and related database programs.
-Strong project management experience or skill
-Extensive data analysis knowledge and experience
with Advanced Excel, Intermediate Microsoft
Access, database manipulations and formats
-Extensive experience working with EDI files
in the ANSI x12 834 format
-Experience working with Selerix, Benefit Select
or other Benefit Administration systems
-Experience with desktop/laptop support in the
Microsoft Windows XP platform
-Experience with Microsoft server support and
-Experience with Microsoft Outlook and related
-Experience with Blackberry Enterprise Servers
-Insurance background to include working knowledge
of insurance plans and rates desirable.
-SQL Database/Reporting skills are desirable.
Jobs in Birmingham, Jobs, Birmingham, EDI Manager,
EDI, ANSI x12 834, SQL, Database systems, Insurance,
Selerix, Benefit Select
- WINSTON-SALEM NC / ST LOUIS MO / MINNEAPOLIS MN - Customer Support Engineers with break/fix on servers. HOT TO HIRE! Send your resume today to email@example.com.
- CHICAGO IL JOB - IT Support Technican. Desktop, Remote, Windows, Active Directory. Private equity experience is a +.
- CHICAGO IL JOB - Java / J2EE Software Developers. Mid to Sr level. Multiple needs. Permanent full-time positions.
- CHICAGO IL JOB - .net Developers. Mid to Sr level. Multiple needs. Permanent full-time positions.
- PLYMOUTH MI JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS - MIS Systems Administrator with Windows and Linux / Software Engineer with Linux / Quality Engineer / Bilingual-Software/Systems Engineer III (Japanese) / System Architect / Electrical Engineer / Acoustics Engeer
- CHICAGO IL JOB - Software Developer / Engineer Need 4! Looking for developers with 1-3 years experience. Will consider recent college graduates. .net / C#.
- CHICAGO IL JOB - Senior Software Architect / Software Application Manager. .net / C#. Need 2.
- GREAT NECK NY JOBS - Implementation Project Manager with 5 years of front office exp. / C++ Software Developer.
- BREA CA JOB - Software Developer / Engineer Need 4! Looking for developers with 1-3 years experience. Will consider recent college graduates. .net / C#.
- BREA CA JOB - Senior Software Architect / Software Application Manager. .net / C#. Need 2.
- CHICAGO IL JOB - Mobile IOS Application Developer. Mid to Sr level. Permanent full-time positions.
- HOUSTON TX JOBS - Java Software Engineer / Information Systems Administrator. Need a good GPA and degree.
- CHICAGO IL JOB - SQL Server Developer. Experience with SQL Server 2005/2008. Must be able to write SQL queries.
- CHICAGO IL JOBS (near Midway airport) - EDI Programmer.
- CHICAGO IL JOB (near O'Hare) - Sr SharePoint Specialist.
- CHICAGO IL - Sr .net Software Developer with SQL Server. Lot's of transactions. HOT TO HIRE!
- CHICAGO JOBS - Field Service Technicians - Basic knowledge of PLC programming, hydraulic and pneumatic technology. A strong working knowledge in the mechanical and electrical fields. Need 2. HOT TO HIRE!
- CHICAGO IL JOB - Network Engineer/Consultant - This is a client facing role and requires a high level of professionalism and interpersonal skills. EXTREMELY HOT TO HIRE!
- REDWOOD CITY JOBS - Trader with 2-5 years of relevant sales, trading, or financial work experience. Will consider recent grads with stellar academic record and relevant internship work. Bachelor degree, at minimum, from a leading accredited academic institution with a strong GPA (3.5 or better).
- TORRANCE CA JOBS - Systems Engineer III / Program Lead - Bi-lingual / Sr Software Engineer / Sales Account Manager.
- DOVER NEW HAMPSHIRE JOB - ERP Sales Executive. Good understanding of manufacturing and distribution business processes. Excellent sales record and success in managing long sales cycles.
- CHICAGO, NEW YORK CITY, LOS GATOS (CA), FT LAUDERDALE, DALLAS, HOUSTON and MINNETONKA MN - We have several TRADING / FINANCIAL SERVICES firms that are actively hiring. If you have this type of experience, please send your resume to us immediately.
- LAKE FOREST IL JOB - ERP Support Specialist. Will condiser Oracle, JD Edwards, Great Plains, etc. Hot to hire!
- HOUSTON TX JOBS - 6 Software Engineers (Java / C++) - Rice University / Texas A and M / University of Texas - Austin are a plus, Data Analayst - SQL, UNIX/SQL Data Specialist, Financial Application Engineer, Data Engineer.
- RICHARDSON TX JOBS - Back Office Developer with SQL Server / DBA Specialist - Contact Position.
- NEW YORK CITY JOBS - Large Hedge Fund is expanding! Technical Writer-Project Leader / Ruby On Rails Developer / Network-Systems Administrator / Linux Systems Engineer / Linux Systems Administrators / Tech Support Specialist / Tech Support Lead / Procurement Specialist / Business Analyst / Software Engineer Reliability / Plus More! Need a degree with a good GPA. Will relocate and sponsor.
- FARMINGTON HILLS MI JOBS - Database Developer with Oracle, Developer (.Net and Java), Sr Developer (Java/J2EE, C#, .Net, VB, Web Services and XML), Application Architect (5-10 yrs architecting, designing and developing web-based enterprise apps).
- NEW YORK CITY JOBS - MAJOR EXPANSION! Financial Services client seeks candidates with a few years of experience and education from a Top School. Several positions: Java, Linux, Unix, QA, Networking, Windows, Database, High-frequency, Tools, Developer, etc.
---> NEW OPPORTUNITIES ADDED DAILY! Please send your resume with salary information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about this opportunity