EDI Manager - Hands-on manager role
Looking for a hands-on Information Systems
Manager with extensive EDI experience.
-Lead staff of 2
-Complete all data return files to carriers
and clients timely and accurately. Includes
customized data return support. Involvement
with Client and Vendor Partners in order to
effectively prepare the files.
-Creation of EDI file output in ANSI x12 834
and other related file formats and management
of necessary adjustments to meet partner data
-Maintain server and computers including troubleshooting
and maintenance of infrastructure, maintain
equipment inventory, call recording and advice
on state of hardware & software.
-Provide technical support as needed for employees
and partners in the field. Collection of service
tickets from IT vendor and effectively act as
liaison with IT partners.
-Server and desktop/laptop support for all company
owned or leased equipment.
-Perform monthly maintenance on the company
servers in order to optimize capacity and performance.
-Provide support on call center and call recording
software to insure that all calls are recorded
and call center is operating efficiently from
a technology perspective.
-Perform critical system back-ups and manage
daily back-up to tape process.
-Act as liaison with IT vendor and manage service
-Assist in maintenance, management and updates
of website to provide optimum internet exposure
and up-to-date information.
-Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or relative
-Extensive EDI experience.
-Extensive knowledge & experience with Excel,
FTP and related database programs.
-Strong project management experience or skill
-Extensive data analysis knowledge and experience
with Advanced Excel, Intermediate Microsoft
Access, database manipulations and formats
-Extensive experience working with EDI files
in the ANSI x12 834 format
-Experience working with Selerix, Benefit Select
or other Benefit Administration systems
-Experience with desktop/laptop support in the
Microsoft Windows XP platform
-Experience with Microsoft server support and
-Experience with Microsoft Outlook and related
-Experience with Blackberry Enterprise Servers
-Insurance background to include working knowledge
of insurance plans and rates desirable.
-SQL Database/Reporting skills are desirable.
Jobs in Birmingham, Jobs, Birmingham, EDI Manager,
EDI, ANSI x12 834, SQL, Database systems, Insurance,
Selerix, Benefit Select
- CHICAGO JOBS - HOT TO HIRE! Financial Services, Hedge Funds, High Frequency Trading and Proprietary Trading Opportunities. C++ and Java Software Engineers / Quantitative Developers / Sybase Developer / SR Sybase Developer / Recruiter / Jr C++ Developer / Java Developers / FPGA Electrical Engineer / Jr FPGA Engineer / Algorithmic Trader / Network Engineers / Sr Network Engineers / C# ASP Software Engineer / SR Developer with WPF, .net and C# / Linux Systems Administrator / Linux Systems Engineer / Information Security Analyst / C++ Software Engineers / C++ Trading Systems Developer / SR Financial Engineer / Trade Support Engineer / Jr Trader / Experienced Trader / Sr Database Administrator / Plus More!
- NEW YORK CITY JOBS - Large Hedge Fund is expanding! Trade Support / Treasury Analyst / Quantitative Analyst / C++ Developers / Java Developers / Linux Software Support Engineer / Quantitative Research Associate / Quantitative Software Engineer / Linux Systems Administrator / FPGA Engineer / QA Developer / High Frequency Market Data Software Engineer / Electronic Algorithmic Trader / High Frequency Quantitative Analyst / Software Engineer Test / Business Development Associate / Plus More! Need a degree with a good GPA. Will relocate and sponsor.
- CHICAGO IL - Network Administrator - VMware, Windows servers, Exchange servers, SQL Server, Hot to hire!
- GREAT NECK NY JOBS - Jr C++ Software Developer / C++ Developer / C++ Support / HOT TO HIRE! Will sponsor.
- CHICAGO IL - Salesforce Architect and Salesforce Business Analyst. Large Financial Services company.
- AUSTIN TX - IT Operations / End User Support Analyst. Financial Services company.
- CHICAGO IL - Sr ASP.NET or Java Software Engineer. Data mining applications.
- BOSTON MA, CHICAGO IL, NEW YORK CITY, WARREN NJ - 5+ years enterprise experience selling software applications and/or software as a service while employed at a security software company.
- NEW YORK CITY JOB - C++ / C, Linux Software Support Engineer. 0 - 3 years of experience.
- DALLAS TX, SAN FRANCISCO CA, CHICAGO IL (entry level), CLEVELAND OH, COLUMBUS OH,, SOUTH BEND IN, Field Service Technicians. PLC Programming, Electro-mechanical.
- WORK FROM ANYWHERE IN THE US - Sales Executive - Hospitality Software Sales Management experience.
- TORRANCE CA JOBS - HR Manager / Digital Design UI / Quality Engineer III / Systems Engineer III / Program Lead - Bi-lingual Japanese / Sr Software Engineer / Electrical Engineer Bi-Lingual Japanese / UI Designer
- NOVI MI JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS - Quality Technican Warranty / Electrical Engineer - Infotainment / Software Engineer with Linux / Quality Engineer / Bilingual-Software Systems Engineer III (Japanese) / Plus More.
- HOUSTON TX JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS! Quantitative Software Engineer / Data Analyst with SQL / Data Software Engineer / Financial Applications Engineer / Software Engineer with GUI Development / Software Engineer Web 2.0 / Plus more. Need a good GPA and degree.
- SOMERSET NJ JOBS - Windows Support Engineer. Linux is a +. Need excellent client skills.
- FARMINGTON HILLS MI JOBS - Database Developer with Oracle / Sr Developer (Java/J2EE, C#, .Net, VB, Web Services and XML) / Software Architect (5-10 yrs architecting, designing and developing web-based enterprise apps).
---> NEW OPPORTUNITIES ADDED DAILY! Please send your resume with salary information to email@example.com.
For more information about this opportunity