EDI Manager - Hands-on manager role
Looking for a hands-on Information Systems
Manager with extensive EDI experience.
-Lead staff of 2
-Complete all data return files to carriers
and clients timely and accurately. Includes
customized data return support. Involvement
with Client and Vendor Partners in order to
effectively prepare the files.
-Creation of EDI file output in ANSI x12 834
and other related file formats and management
of necessary adjustments to meet partner data
-Maintain server and computers including troubleshooting
and maintenance of infrastructure, maintain
equipment inventory, call recording and advice
on state of hardware & software.
-Provide technical support as needed for employees
and partners in the field. Collection of service
tickets from IT vendor and effectively act as
liaison with IT partners.
-Server and desktop/laptop support for all company
owned or leased equipment.
-Perform monthly maintenance on the company
servers in order to optimize capacity and performance.
-Provide support on call center and call recording
software to insure that all calls are recorded
and call center is operating efficiently from
a technology perspective.
-Perform critical system back-ups and manage
daily back-up to tape process.
-Act as liaison with IT vendor and manage service
-Assist in maintenance, management and updates
of website to provide optimum internet exposure
and up-to-date information.
-Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or relative
-Extensive EDI experience.
-Extensive knowledge & experience with Excel,
FTP and related database programs.
-Strong project management experience or skill
-Extensive data analysis knowledge and experience
with Advanced Excel, Intermediate Microsoft
Access, database manipulations and formats
-Extensive experience working with EDI files
in the ANSI x12 834 format
-Experience working with Selerix, Benefit Select
or other Benefit Administration systems
-Experience with desktop/laptop support in the
Microsoft Windows XP platform
-Experience with Microsoft server support and
-Experience with Microsoft Outlook and related
-Experience with Blackberry Enterprise Servers
-Insurance background to include working knowledge
of insurance plans and rates desirable.
-SQL Database/Reporting skills are desirable.
Jobs in Birmingham, Jobs, Birmingham, EDI Manager,
EDI, ANSI x12 834, SQL, Database systems, Insurance,
Selerix, Benefit Select
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
- CHICAGO JOBS - HOT TO HIRE! Financial Services, Hedge Funds, High Frequency Trading and Proprietary Trading Opportunities. DevOps Engineer / C++ Software Engineer / Java Developer / Trade Support Engineer 1st and 3rd shift / SR Java Software Engineer / Sr Network Engineers - Architect / Build and Release Manager / Trading Technical Operations Analyst / SR Developer with WPF, .net and C# / C++ and Java Software Engineers / Quantitative Developers / C++ Trading Systems Developer / Financial Engineer / Plus More!
- NEW YORK CITY JOBS - Large Hedge Fund is expanding! Modeling and Trading Developer / Quantitative Analyst / Quantitative Developer / Full Stack Analytics Engineer / C++ Developers / Java Developers / Quantitative Software Engineer / Plus More! Need a degree with a good GPA. Will relocate and sponsor.
- WASHINGTON DC - Multiple positions! Staff Software Engineer, Software Engineer, Sr Software Engineer, Lead Software Engineer and Level 3 IT Support. VERY HOT TO HIRE!!
- PEABODY MA - Director of Information Security and Information Security Consultant. Interview now!
- CHICAGO IL - All levels of Software Engineers needed with Java. Multiple openings. Work for a prestigious Chicago trading firm!
- LONDON ENGLAND JOBS - Multiple Trading Jobs! Experience Trader and a Technical Operations Engineer with Linux.
- DEARBORN MI - Systems Administrator and Network Administrator.
- HOUSTON TX JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS! Data Analyst / Lead Data Analyst / Data Software Engineer / Financial Applications Engineer / Plus more. Need a good GPA and degree.
- CHICAGO IL - Pre-sales Consultant. LMS Implementation.
- CHICAGO IL - Commercial Software Project Manager. LMS and eLearning software.
- DES PLAINES IL - ERP Systems Manager. ECI/DDMS Software Management a plus.
- DETROIT MI - Entry-level and experienced Java Developers. Very hot to hire!
- NEW YORK CITY JOBS - Chicago-based trading firm is expanding in New York City! Quantitative Software Developer, C++ Software Developer and an experienced ETF Trader.
- FARMINGTON HILLS MI - SR IT Manager. Infrastructure and networking skills. Will help relocate.
- NOVI MI JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS - Voice Recognition Systems Engineer / Bilingual Software Engineer - Chinese Language / Bilingual Software Engineer - Japanese Language / Bilingual Quality Management Systems Specialist - Japanese Language / Software Engineer Bluetooth / Software Engineer HMI Architect / System Validation Test Engineer / Automotive experience is a + / Plus Many More! HOT TO HIRE!!
- TORRANCE CA - Oracle E-Business Suite Developer..
- GREAT NECK NY - Front-End Blend Developer / FX Support Engineer / Linux Administrator / C++ Algorithmic Developer / Trade Support Engineer / Java Developer / C++ Developer. HOT TO HIRE! Will sponsor.
---> NEW OPPORTUNITIES ADDED DAILY! Please send your resume with salary information to email@example.com.
For more information about this opportunity