EDI Manager - Hands-on manager role
Looking for a hands-on Information Systems
Manager with extensive EDI experience.
-Lead staff of 2
-Complete all data return files to carriers
and clients timely and accurately. Includes
customized data return support. Involvement
with Client and Vendor Partners in order to
effectively prepare the files.
-Creation of EDI file output in ANSI x12 834
and other related file formats and management
of necessary adjustments to meet partner data
-Maintain server and computers including troubleshooting
and maintenance of infrastructure, maintain
equipment inventory, call recording and advice
on state of hardware & software.
-Provide technical support as needed for employees
and partners in the field. Collection of service
tickets from IT vendor and effectively act as
liaison with IT partners.
-Server and desktop/laptop support for all company
owned or leased equipment.
-Perform monthly maintenance on the company
servers in order to optimize capacity and performance.
-Provide support on call center and call recording
software to insure that all calls are recorded
and call center is operating efficiently from
a technology perspective.
-Perform critical system back-ups and manage
daily back-up to tape process.
-Act as liaison with IT vendor and manage service
-Assist in maintenance, management and updates
of website to provide optimum internet exposure
and up-to-date information.
-Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or relative
-Extensive EDI experience.
-Extensive knowledge & experience with Excel,
FTP and related database programs.
-Strong project management experience or skill
-Extensive data analysis knowledge and experience
with Advanced Excel, Intermediate Microsoft
Access, database manipulations and formats
-Extensive experience working with EDI files
in the ANSI x12 834 format
-Experience working with Selerix, Benefit Select
or other Benefit Administration systems
-Experience with desktop/laptop support in the
Microsoft Windows XP platform
-Experience with Microsoft server support and
-Experience with Microsoft Outlook and related
-Experience with Blackberry Enterprise Servers
-Insurance background to include working knowledge
of insurance plans and rates desirable.
-SQL Database/Reporting skills are desirable.
Jobs in Birmingham, Jobs, Birmingham, EDI Manager,
EDI, ANSI x12 834, SQL, Database systems, Insurance,
Selerix, Benefit Select
- CHICAGO JOBS - Financial Services Opportunities. SR Developer, Treasury / Database Specialist / C++ Software Engineers / SR Network Engineer / Information Security Analyst / BI - ETL Developer / C# Software Developer with Options / Sr Database Administrator / Head Of Network Engineering / FPGA Engineer / Linux Systems Administrator / Quantitative Developers / Java Developers / Plus More!
- COLUMBUS OH JOB - Field Service Technician / Electromechanical. Need PLC experience.
- MINNEAPOLIS MN - Customer Support Engineers with break/fix on servers. HOT TO HIRE!
- AUSTIN TX JOBS - Trader with 2-5 years of relevant sales, trading, or financial work experience. Will consider recent grads with stellar academic record and relevant internship work. Bachelor degree, at minimum, from a leading accredited academic institution with a strong GPA (3.5 or better).
- SCHAUMBURG IL JOBS - Salesforce Architect. Building Applications with Force.com and Visualforce certification (DEV401)
- TINLEY PARK IL JOBS - Systems Support Analyst III - Oracle. Strong functional and technical experience with Oracle Order Management (OM) and Warehouse Management (WMS).
- WINSTON-SALEM NC - Customer Support Engineers with break/fix on servers.
- TORRANCE CA JOBS - HR Manager / User Interface designer / Quality Engineer III / Systems Engineer III / Program Lead - Bi-lingual / Sr Software Engineer.
- MILWAUKEE WI JOBS - Director of IT. 7-10 years of professional IT leadership experience in a corporate environment. Strong insight of emerging technologies that can drive corporate performance.
- CHICAGO IL JOBS - JD Edwards Software Developer with 5 -10 years experience developing and supporting JDE Enterprise One systems using developer?s toolset, SQL query analyzer and other tools.
- CHICAGO IL JOBS - SR Network Engineer. Local Area Network (LAN) and Area Network (WAN) design and administration. Internet and remote (VPN, BGP) connectivity. Level 3 support and troubleshooting skills on WAN and LAN .
- TOPEKA KANSAS JOBS - Linux Infrastructure Engineer.
- CHICAGO JOBS - Financial Services Opportunities. SR Network Engineer / Information Security Analyst / BI - ETL Developer / C# Software Developer with Options / Database Specialist / Sr Database Administrator / Head Of Network Engineering / C++ Software Developers / FPGA Engineer / Sr Architect / Linux Systems Administrator / Quantitative Developers / Java Developers / Plus More!
- PLYMOUTH MI JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS - Electrical Engineer - Infotainment / Software Engineer with Linux / Quality Engineer / Bilingual-Software Systems Engineer III (Japanese)
- HOUSTON TX JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS - Software Engineer with GUI Development / Software Engineeer Web 2.0 / Data Analyst with SQL / Data Software Engineer / Financial Applications Engineer / Information Systems Administrator / Plus more. Need a good GPA and degree.
- NEW YORK CITY JOBS - Large Hedge Fund is expanding! Linux Systems Administrator / FPGA Engineer / Windows Engineer / Software Engineer Web 2.0 / Software Engineer Test / C++ Developers / Java Developers / Plus More! Need a degree with a good GPA. Will relocate and sponsor.
- GREAT NECK NY JOBS - Implementation Project Manager with 5 years of front office exp.
- BREA CA JOB - Senior Software Architect / Software Application Manager. .net / C#. Need 2.
- FARMINGTON HILLS MI JOBS - Database Developer with Oracle / Sr Developer (Java/J2EE, C#, .Net, VB, Web Services and XML) / Software Architect (5-10 yrs architecting, designing and developing web-based enterprise apps).
- CHICAGO IL JOB - .net Developers. Mid to Sr level. Multiple needs. Permanent full-time positions.
---> NEW OPPORTUNITIES ADDED DAILY! Please send your resume with salary information to email@example.com.
For more information about this opportunity