EDI Manager - Hands-on manager role
Looking for a hands-on Information Systems
Manager with extensive EDI experience.
-Lead staff of 2
-Complete all data return files to carriers
and clients timely and accurately. Includes
customized data return support. Involvement
with Client and Vendor Partners in order to
effectively prepare the files.
-Creation of EDI file output in ANSI x12 834
and other related file formats and management
of necessary adjustments to meet partner data
-Maintain server and computers including troubleshooting
and maintenance of infrastructure, maintain
equipment inventory, call recording and advice
on state of hardware & software.
-Provide technical support as needed for employees
and partners in the field. Collection of service
tickets from IT vendor and effectively act as
liaison with IT partners.
-Server and desktop/laptop support for all company
owned or leased equipment.
-Perform monthly maintenance on the company
servers in order to optimize capacity and performance.
-Provide support on call center and call recording
software to insure that all calls are recorded
and call center is operating efficiently from
a technology perspective.
-Perform critical system back-ups and manage
daily back-up to tape process.
-Act as liaison with IT vendor and manage service
-Assist in maintenance, management and updates
of website to provide optimum internet exposure
and up-to-date information.
-Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or relative
-Extensive EDI experience.
-Extensive knowledge & experience with Excel,
FTP and related database programs.
-Strong project management experience or skill
-Extensive data analysis knowledge and experience
with Advanced Excel, Intermediate Microsoft
Access, database manipulations and formats
-Extensive experience working with EDI files
in the ANSI x12 834 format
-Experience working with Selerix, Benefit Select
or other Benefit Administration systems
-Experience with desktop/laptop support in the
Microsoft Windows XP platform
-Experience with Microsoft server support and
-Experience with Microsoft Outlook and related
-Experience with Blackberry Enterprise Servers
-Insurance background to include working knowledge
of insurance plans and rates desirable.
-SQL Database/Reporting skills are desirable.
Jobs in Birmingham, Jobs, Birmingham, EDI Manager,
EDI, ANSI x12 834, SQL, Database systems, Insurance,
Selerix, Benefit Select
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
- CHICAGO JOBS - HOT TO HIRE! Financial Services, Hedge Funds, High Frequency Trading and Proprietary Trading Opportunities. DevOps Engineer / FPGA Electrical Engineer / C++ Software Engineer / Java Developer / Trade Support Engineer 1st and 3rd shift / SR Java Software Engineer / Sr Network Engineers - Architect / Build Manager / Trading Technical Operations Analyst / SR Developer with WPF, .net and C# / C++ and Java Software Engineers / Quantitative Developers / C++ Trading Systems Developer / Financial Engineer / Plus More!
- NEW YORK CITY JOBS - Large Hedge Fund is expanding! Modeling and Trading Developer / Quantitative Analyst / Quantitative Developer / Full Stack Analytics Engineer / C++ Developers / Java Developers / Quantitative Software Engineer / Plus More! Need a degree with a good GPA. Will relocate and sponsor.
- FARMINGTON HILLS MI - SR IT Manager. Linux Server skills, Oracle and Active Directory. Will help relocate.
- DES PLAINES IL - ERP Systems Manager. ECI/DDMS Software Management a plus.
- DETROIT MI- Entry-level and experienced Java Developers. Very hot to hire!
- TORRANCE CA - PC Motherboard Technician. At least two years of industrial electronics work. Soldering, etc. Hot to hire!!
- NEW YORK CITY - SQL Server Developer. Proficient in SQL Server in constructing tables, Normalization/De-normalization techniques on database tables.
- GREAT NECK NY - Front-End Blend Developer / Linux Administrator / C++ Algorithmic Developer / Trade Support Engineer / Java Developer / C++ Developer. HOT TO HIRE! Will sponsor.
- MINNEAPOLIS MN - Multiple Opportunities! Voice Engineer, Network Engineer - Security and a Sr Network Engineer.
- NEW YORK CITY JOBS - Chicago-based trading firm is expanding in New York City! Quantitative Developer, ETF Quantitative Developer, C++ Software Developer and a Technical Operations Analyst.
- COLUMBUS OH - Multiple Opportunities! Network Engineer - Security, Sr Network Engineer and a Network Engineer.
- CHICAGO IL - AS/400 Programmer Analyst. PRMS is a +.
- CHICAGO IL - 5+ years of experience in systems administration and support with enterprise Microsoft Active Directory, Linux/UNIX support and certifications.
- LONDON JOBS - Multiple Trading Jobs! Experience Trader. Network Engineer. Technical Operations Engineer with Linux.
- HOUSTON TX JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS! Quantitative Software Engineer / Data Software Engineer / Financial Applications Engineer / Web 2.0 Software Engineer / Systems Support Engineer / Plus more. Need a good GPA and degree.
- NOVI MI JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS - Voice Recognition Systems Engineer / Bilingual Software Engineer - Chinese Language / Bilingual Quality Management Systems Specialist - Japanese Language / Software Engineer Visual C++ / Software Engineer Embedded C++ Linux / Infotainment SR Software Engineer C++ / Automotive experience is a + / Plus More.
- LAS VEGAS and LOS ANGELES - Global Director of Channel Sales. HOT TO HIRE!
- WARREN NJ - Regional Sales Manager with Security sales.
---> NEW OPPORTUNITIES ADDED DAILY! Please send your resume with salary information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about this opportunity