EDI Manager - Hands-on manager role
Looking for a hands-on Information Systems
Manager with extensive EDI experience.
-Lead staff of 2
-Complete all data return files to carriers
and clients timely and accurately. Includes
customized data return support. Involvement
with Client and Vendor Partners in order to
effectively prepare the files.
-Creation of EDI file output in ANSI x12 834
and other related file formats and management
of necessary adjustments to meet partner data
-Maintain server and computers including troubleshooting
and maintenance of infrastructure, maintain
equipment inventory, call recording and advice
on state of hardware & software.
-Provide technical support as needed for employees
and partners in the field. Collection of service
tickets from IT vendor and effectively act as
liaison with IT partners.
-Server and desktop/laptop support for all company
owned or leased equipment.
-Perform monthly maintenance on the company
servers in order to optimize capacity and performance.
-Provide support on call center and call recording
software to insure that all calls are recorded
and call center is operating efficiently from
a technology perspective.
-Perform critical system back-ups and manage
daily back-up to tape process.
-Act as liaison with IT vendor and manage service
-Assist in maintenance, management and updates
of website to provide optimum internet exposure
and up-to-date information.
-Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or relative
-Extensive EDI experience.
-Extensive knowledge & experience with Excel,
FTP and related database programs.
-Strong project management experience or skill
-Extensive data analysis knowledge and experience
with Advanced Excel, Intermediate Microsoft
Access, database manipulations and formats
-Extensive experience working with EDI files
in the ANSI x12 834 format
-Experience working with Selerix, Benefit Select
or other Benefit Administration systems
-Experience with desktop/laptop support in the
Microsoft Windows XP platform
-Experience with Microsoft server support and
-Experience with Microsoft Outlook and related
-Experience with Blackberry Enterprise Servers
-Insurance background to include working knowledge
of insurance plans and rates desirable.
-SQL Database/Reporting skills are desirable.
Jobs in Birmingham, Jobs, Birmingham, EDI Manager,
EDI, ANSI x12 834, SQL, Database systems, Insurance,
Selerix, Benefit Select
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
- CHICAGO JOBS - HOT TO HIRE! Financial Services, Hedge Funds, High Frequency Trading and Proprietary Trading Opportunities. FPGA Electrical Engineer / C++ Software Engineer / Recruitment Coordinator / Java C++ Python Developer / Jr DBA / Project Manager Infrastructure / Trade Support Engineer / ServiceNow Admin / Quality Assurance Engineer / SR Java Software Engineer / Sr Network Engineers - Architect / Build Manager / Trading Technical Operations Analyst / SR Developer with WPF, .net and C# / C++ and Java Software Engineers / Quantitative Developers / C++ Trading Systems Developer / SR Financial Engineer / Experienced Trader / Plus More!
- NEW YORK CITY JOBS - Large Hedge Fund is expanding! SR Developer - Data Engineer / Quantitative Analyst / C++ Developers / Java Developers / Quantitative Research Associate / Quantitative Software Engineer / QA Developer / High Frequency Market Data Software Engineer / Plus More! Need a degree with a good GPA. Will relocate and sponsor.
- COPPELL TX - CTO with C# and SQL Server skills.
- GREAT NECK NY JOBS - Trade Support Engineer / Sybase Developer / Java Developer / C++ Developer / C# .net Developer. HOT TO HIRE! Will sponsor.
- WASHINGTON DC JOBS - C# .Net Software Engineer, C# .Net Lead Architect, Software Development Manager and a Hardware Engineer. HOT TO HIRE!
- SCHAUMBURG IL - Multiple Openings. Top Tier Software Developer. C#, C++ and/or Java programming experience. C# is preferred.
- HAUPPAUGE, NY - Lead Software developer. Web Technologies.
- DALLAS TX - SR C++ Developers (Software Engineers). Will sponsor and relocate! Need multiple people. Very hot to hire!!
- MIAMI FL - COO, Chief Operations Officer. Proven success in growing a business in the digital space.
- BERKELEY CA - PeopleSoft Systems Analyst. Grants and Contracts.
- SALT LAKE CITY UT - .Net Developer / Architect. Proficient in .NET, C#.
- SAN FRANCISCO CA - Application Support Specialist. Provide first level support for Front Office staff (PM?s Analysts, and Traders).
- CINCINNATI OH - Java Engineers. Need 5 people!
- GREENWICH CT - C++ or C# Commodities Developer.
- NEW YORK CITY - Hyperion Essbase Application Specialist. Very hot to hire!
- LONDON ENGLAND - SR C++ or C# Commodities Developer.
- CHICAGO IL, ST LOUIS MO and INDIANAPOLIS - Middleware Support Specialist.
- CHICAGO IL - QA Engineer and JR QA Engineer. Linux and back-end testing. Trading experience is a +.
- BIRMINGHAM MI (near Detroit), TORRANCE CA and DALLAS TX - Java Software Developer. Must be open for travel.
- EVANSTON IL - SR Back Office GUI Developer with WPF and a SR C# .Net Developer. Will sponsor and relocate!
- FARMINGTON HILLS - SR IT Manager. Linux Server skills, Oracle, and Active Directory.
- HOUSTON TX JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS! Quantitative Software Engineer / Data Analyst with SQL / Data Software Engineer / Financial Applications Engineer / Software Engineer with GUI Development / Systems Support Engineer / Plus more. Need a good GPA and degree.
- WARREN NJ - IT Director Of Marketing.
- PALO ALTO CA - 3+ years of back-end development experience. Create APIs. PHP, Ruby, Python or other web technologies. Databases such as MySQL, Dynamo, etc.
- GLEN MILLS PA - Ruby On Rails Developer.
- NOVI MI JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS - Bilingual Staff Accountant - Financial Analyst / Quality Technician Warranty / Electrical Engineer - Infotainment / SR Software Engineer C++ / Software Engineer / Quality Engineer / Bilingual-Software Systems Engineer III (Japanese) / Plus More.
- FARMINGTON HILLS MI JOBS - Database Developer with Oracle / Sr Developer (Java/J2EE, C#, .Net, VB, Web Services and XML) / Software Architect (5-10 yrs architecting, designing and developing web-based enterprise apps).
---> NEW OPPORTUNITIES ADDED DAILY! Please send your resume with salary information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about this opportunity