Development Engineer - Test
Here To Apply Now!
Looking for a software engineer with strong software testing
capabilities. Will sponsor visa’s. Will help with
The position requires a strong engineer with experience
in testing of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume
transaction applications and services and with hands-on
coding experience in Java and or C++. Qualified candidates
will need to programmatically test the product, measure
test coverage, develop the best automation, drive testability
and diagnostic ability into the product, while promoting
best practices in quality areas. The test software you will
build should expose API defects in production level code
as well as defects at the component and feature integration
prospective. You should command the skill to communicate
clearly and effectively. Candidates will need to define
test plans, test specifications, test suites, test cases
as well as design tools for unit, functional and performance
testing in a programmatic manner.
-Participate in the full development life cycle, working
within broadly defined parameters, including test plan execution
and software quality needs.
-Writing and executing test plans, designing and developing
test tools, debugging and reporting code bugs and pushing
-Expose API defects in production level code as well as
defects at the component and feature integration level;
provide test scripts that are comprehensive, accurate and
repeatable and will test both sunny-day and rainy-day scenarios;
-Own the maintenance and extension of an entire software
development test suites and frameworks and serve as a technical
lead within our operations and test team on complex projects.
-Work closely with the technical leaders to develop the
best technical design and approach for testing our functionality
-Builds software solutions where the problem is not well
defined. Capable of understanding the interaction between
the components in a distributed system in order to ensure
they are functioning properly.
-Create and execute appropriate quality plans, test strategies
and processes for development activities in concert with
business and project management efforts; management and
execution of project plans and meeting delivery commitments.
-Bachelors Degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related
-Minimum of 4-7 years of software testing (via building
automated test software)
-Experience in Java, SQL, C++, Perl, data structures, complex
algorithms, Unix/ Linux and Test-Driven Development
-Experience in development and testing of distributed/scalable
systems and high-volume transaction applications and services
-Experience in QA Methodologies; ability to understand technical
specifications and analyze log files, experience in designing
and building test tools and systems
-Knowledge of modern best practices for professional software
development including coding standards, code reviews, source
control management, build processes, testing, and operations
-Demonstrated ability to identify real-world user problems
and build technology solutions to solve them
-Experience in communicating with users, other technical
teams, and management to collect requirements, describe
software product features, and technical designs
-Experience working with service oriented architectures,
Spring, Hibernate, Memcached, or similar technologies
-Experience with scripting languages plus (Perl/Ruby/Python,
-Experience working with RDBMS including MySQL or Oracle
-Exhibits strong leadership qualities including excellent
judgment, relentlessly high standards, can dive deep and
remain in touch with business details, drives innovation
in their teams, invokes passion in others, can think big,
and delivers results
Additional Preferred Qualifications
-Excellent object oriented analysis and design skills (OOA/OOD)
-Solid grounding in computer science fundamentals –
Algorithms and Data Structures
-Proficient in building web applications
-Be able to thrive in an ambiguous environment - where change
is the only constant.
-Be a team player with high energy.
-Strong verbal and communication skills.
-Strong analytical skills and an out of the box thinker.
-Results oriented and with a strong customer focus.
-Understanding of application architecture and technology
-Self motivated, accountability and sense of ownership.
Should take pride in what you code.
Information technology jobs, Seattle, Java, C++, SQL, Perl,
Software testing, QA, Quality assurance, Software engineer,
Software developer, Programming, Mobile applications, Unix,
- BOSTON MA - Customer Support Engineer - BREAK/FIX environment for enterprise level servers, disk and tape storage arrays and libraries. Permanent full-time position. EXTREMELY HOT TO HIRE!
- CHICAGO IL - Technical Support Specialist - Good server support skills. Networking - Cisco is a +. Permanent full-time positions. EXTREMELY HOT TO HIRE!
- NEW YORK CITY - Large Hedge Fund is expanding! Technical Writer-Project Leader / Ruby On Rails Developer / Network-Systems Administrator / Linux Systems Engineer / Linux Systems Administrators / Tech Support Specialist / Tech Support Lead / Procurement Specialist / Business Analyst / Software Engineer Reliability / Plus More! Need a degree with a good GPA. Will relocate and sponsor.
- CHICAGO IL (near Midway airport) - EDI Programmer Analyst and JD Edwards Software Developer.
- JENKINTOWN PA - Web UI Design and Development Specialist - Expert level capabilities pertaining to Web UI design and layout.
- CHICAGO IL - HELP DESK TECHNICIANS - Need 2. Desktop and workstation support. Support Spyware, Microsoft Office, Anti-Virus, and backup software. Networking - Cisco is a +. Permanent full-time positions.
- GREAT NECK NY - C++ Software Developer / Sybase Developer.
- CHICAGO IL. SQL Server Developers. Need multiple people. Entry level to Sr level.
- FT LAUDERDALE FL - MAJOR EXPANSION!! UX / UI Developer and Product Owner Charting.
- RICHARDSON TX - Senior Software Engineer. .net and C#.
- LAKE FOREST IL - 2 Opportunites - SQL Server DBA with 3+ years of experience / Great Plains Support Specialist. Hot to hire!
- NEWARK NJ - DATA ENGINEERS - PL/SQL, some scripting, UNIX/Linux, Oracle (11G preferred but previous versions are cool) HOT TO HIRE!
- NEW YORK CITY - Sales Executive - 3+ years of experience in selling complex IT solutions to medium and enterprise businesses with a focus on professional services, managed services and outsourced relationships.
- CHICAGO OPENINGS - The following are openings in Financial Services / Trading Industry: Tech Support Rep, Client Services Rep, Sr Storage Administrator, Security Engineer, Sr Network Engineer, Sr C# Global Architect, Systems Administrator, Lead C++ Engineer, C++ Developers, Plus Many More!! Send your resume today.
- CAMBRIDGE MA - Software Development Engineer and Software Development Engineer in Test. Java / C++.
- NEWARK NJ - Need multiple people - INTERVIEWING NOW! 1 Block from the train. Java, C++ and Mobile Developement. Software Development Engineers all levels, Technical Program Manager, Data Engineer (Oracle), Software Test Engineers, Mobile Phone Software Developers, eCommerce Developers plus many more! Great company with excellent salary package, bonus and benefits.
- DAYTON OH - Image Processing Expert / Advanced Cloud Software Engineer. Interview Now!
- KNOXVILLE TN - C# and C++/MFC SR Software Developer.
- Sales Executives - Anywhere in TX or OK. Minimum 7+ years of proven sales or customer facing (with revenue generation) experience in the software industry. Relevant experience may include selling Ecommerce, PIM, MDM, Eprocurement, ERP, CRM or CMS.
- DALLAS - Sales Director (hands-on Sales Executive - no people management) - 10 years + of relevant sales experience in the telecom industry. Microwave Sales experience.
- HOUSTON TX - 6 Software Developers (Java / C++) - Rice University / Texas A and M / University of Texas - Austin are a plus, SR Data Analayst - SQL, UNIX/SQL Data Specialist, Financial Application Engineer, Data Engineer.
- FARMINGTON HILLS MI - Database Developer with Oracle, Developer (.Net and Java), Sr Developer (Java/J2EE, C#, .Net, VB, Web Services and XML), Application Architect (5-10 yrs architecting, designing and developing web-based enterprise apps).
- CHICAGO, NEW YORK CITY, FT LAUDERDALE, DALLAS, HOUSTON and SALT LAKE CITY - We have several TRADING / FINANCIAL SERVICES firms that are actively hiring. If you have this type of experience, please send your resume to us immediately.
- NEW YORK CITY - MAJOR EXPANSION! Financial Services client seeks candidates with a few years of experience and education from a Top School. Several positions: Java, Linux, Unix, QA, Networking, Windows, Database, High-frequency, Tools, Developer, etc.
---> NEW OPPORTUNITIES ADDED DAILY! Please send your resume with salary information.
For more information about this opportunity
Current Job News
Hot IT Trading / Financial Services Jobs
Connect with us:
We are working on tech jobs in IL (Chicago
area Computer Jobs), PA, NJ, CT, MA, VA, GA, NC, TN, CA,
TX, AZ, OH, MI, IN, MO, CO, FL, WA, MN and CN. We are specialists
in technology career employment.
We are an equal opportunity Technology Employment
This website is maintained by Next
Jobs in Chicago - Jobs in New York - Jobs in New Jersey
- Jobs in Philadelphia - Jobs in Connecticut - Jobs in Denver
- Jobs in Dallas - Jobs in Houston - Jobs in Phoenix - Jobs
in Silicon Valley - Plus Many More Areas
C++ - C# - .net - Java - Oracle - SQL Server - Unix - Linux
- Networking - Storage - Systems - Support - Sales - Plus
Programmer - Software - Developer - Network Engineer -
Database Analyst - Systems Administrator - Systems Engineer
- Managed Hosting - Manager - Director - VP - CIO - CTO
- Plus More
Executive Search Firm with Specialized Technical
Recruiters or IT Recruiters servicing clients
of all sizes nationally since 1995. IT Recruitment
Firms, IT Recruitment Agencies, Headhunters
and Executive Recruiting Firms. Experience with
Computer Jobs | Information Technology Jobs
or IT Jobs | Tech Jobs | Systems | Programming.
IT Jobs in Chicago | Philadelphia | New York
City - Manhattan | Denver | Dallas | Houston
| Phoenix | Silicon Valley | Plus Many More
Index | Site
Map | Home Page
| About Us |
President | VP
| IT Jobs By Region
Jobs in Trading | Job
Seekers | Employers
| Links Page
| Northeast Jobs
| Southeast Jobs
Jobs | Southwest
Jobs | Canada
Area Trading Jobs in IT | New
York Area Trading Jobs in IT | Philadelphia
Area Trading Jobs in IT | Silicon
Valley Area Trading Jobs in IT