Development Engineer - Mobile Services
$70-120K + bonus
Here To Apply Now!
Will help with relocation. Will sponsor visa’s.
The position requires a strong engineer with experience
in architecting, development deployment and support of distributed/scalable
systems and high-volume transaction applications and services
with hands-on coding experience in Java and or C++. The
ideal candidate should exhibit strong leadership qualities
including excellent judgment, relentlessly high standards,
can dive deep and remain in touch with business details,
drives innovation in their teams, invokes passion in others,
can think big, and delivers results.
-Architect, design, build and operate scalable software
systems and services for network connected devices, cloud
services and client applications.
-Propose, prototype and evaluate multiple areas of optimization
in digital content delivery to a variety of clients, digital
rights management, cloud based technologies, digital lockers,
digital content discovery and digital fulfillment systems.
-Build and deliver high availability/high reliability software
-Build and deliver secure, scalable, and low-latency services
and mobile applications.
-Hands-on code contribution and shipping responsibility
- libraries, API's, documentation.
-Coordinate with other product teams for integration into
-Lead significant technical initiatives involving cross-functional
-BS in Computer Science plus significant experience (7+
years) with commercial software engineering experience,
preferable in e-commerce or digital content platforms
-Extensive experience programming in Java or C/C++, good
current knowledge of Unix/Linux environments, mastering
SOA principles with solid experience in code optimization
and high performance computing
-Extensive experience in building large-scale high performance
components for digital content discovery, ingestion and
delivery; strong fundamentals and experience in encryption,
encoding, and compression; Knowledge of bit rates, audio
formats, or compression a plus. Past work experience dealing
with codec code bases will be an added benefit.
-Extensive knowledge of network protocols and internet/web
technologies: HTML 5, Java Script, Flash, RTP/RTSP and in-depth
familiarity with wireless networks architecture and technologies
-Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing
for performance, scalability, availability, and internet
and mobile OS security fundamentals
-Proven track record of building and delivering mobile applications
and services for iOS, Android, Windows Phone devices
-Solid coding practices including good design documentation,
unit testing, peer code-reviews, and a preference for agile
-Demonstrated ability to identify real-world user problems
and build technology solutions to solve them
-Experience in communicating with users, other technical
teams, and management to collect requirements, describe
software product features, and technical designs
-Exhibits strong leadership qualities including excellent
judgment, relentlessly high standards, can dive deep and
remain in touch with business details, drives innovation
in their teams, invokes passion in others, can think big,
and delivers results
-Strong problem solving skills, adaptable, proactive and
willing to take ownership.
-Builds software solutions where the problem is not well
defined. Capable of understanding the interaction between
the components in a distributed system in order to ensure
they are functioning properly.
-Knowledge of modern best practices for professional software
development including coding standards, code reviews, source
control management, build processes, testing, and operations
-Management and execution of project plans and meeting delivery
-MS in Computer Science or related field preferred
Information technology jobs, Seattle, Java, C++, Software
engineer, Software developer, Programming, Mobile applications,
Unix, Linux, SOA
- CHICAGO and WASHINGTON DC - Field Support Engineer - BREAK/FIX environment for servers and hardware. Permanent full-time position.
- HOUSTON TX - Senior Developer / Team Lead- 5-10 years experience with C, C++ and MFC, as well as relational database stored procedure languages, such as SQL, T-SQL and PL/SQL.
- BOSTON MA - Customer Support Engineer - BREAK/FIX environment for enterprise level servers, disk and tape storage arrays and libraries. Permanent full-time position. EXTREMELY HOT TO HIRE!
- CHICAGO IL - Technical Support Specialist - Good server support skills. Networking - Cisco is a +. Permanent full-time positions. EXTREMELY HOT TO HIRE!
- NEW YORK CITY - Large Hedge Fund is expanding! Technical Writer-Project Leader / Ruby On Rails Developer / Network-Systems Administrator / Linux Systems Engineer / Linux Systems Administrators / Tech Support Specialist / Tech Support Lead / Procurement Specialist / Business Analyst / Software Engineer Reliability / Plus More! Need a degree with a good GPA. Will relocate and sponsor.
- CHICAGO IL (near Midway airport) - EDI Programmer Analyst and JD Edwards Software Developer.
- JENKINTOWN PA - Web UI Design and Development Specialist - Expert level capabilities pertaining to Web UI design and layout.
- CHICAGO IL - HELP DESK TECHNICIANS - Need 2. Desktop and workstation support. Support Spyware, Microsoft Office, Anti-Virus, and backup software. Networking - Cisco is a +. Permanent full-time positions.
- GREAT NECK NY - C++ Software Developer / Sybase Developer.
- CHICAGO IL. SQL Server Developers. Need multiple people. Entry level to Sr level.
- FT LAUDERDALE FL - MAJOR EXPANSION!! UX / UI Developer and Product Owner Charting.
- RICHARDSON TX - Senior Software Engineer. .net and C#.
- LAKE FOREST IL - 2 Opportunites - SQL Server DBA with 3+ years of experience / Great Plains Support Specialist. Hot to hire!
- NEWARK NJ - DATA ENGINEERS - PL/SQL, some scripting, UNIX/Linux, Oracle (11G preferred but previous versions are cool) HOT TO HIRE!
- NEW YORK CITY - Sales Executive - 3+ years of experience in selling complex IT solutions to medium and enterprise businesses with a focus on professional services, managed services and outsourced relationships.
- CHICAGO OPENINGS - The following are openings in Financial Services / Trading Industry: Tech Support Rep, Client Services Rep, Sr Storage Administrator, Security Engineer, Sr Network Engineer, Sr C# Global Architect, Systems Administrator, Lead C++ Engineer, C++ Developers, Plus Many More!! Send your resume today.
- CAMBRIDGE MA - Software Development Engineer and Software Development Engineer in Test. Java / C++.
- NEWARK NJ - Need multiple people - INTERVIEWING NOW! 1 Block from the train. Java, C++ and Mobile Developement. Software Development Engineers all levels, Technical Program Manager, Data Engineer (Oracle), Software Test Engineers, Mobile Phone Software Developers, eCommerce Developers plus many more! Great company with excellent salary package, bonus and benefits.
- DAYTON OH - Image Processing Expert / Advanced Cloud Software Engineer. Interview Now!
- KNOXVILLE TN - C# and C++/MFC SR Software Developer.
- Sales Executives - Anywhere in TX or OK. Minimum 7+ years of proven sales or customer facing (with revenue generation) experience in the software industry. Relevant experience may include selling Ecommerce, PIM, MDM, Eprocurement, ERP, CRM or CMS.
- DALLAS - Sales Director (hands-on Sales Executive - no people management) - 10 years + of relevant sales experience in the telecom industry. Microwave Sales experience.
- HOUSTON TX - 6 Software Developers (Java / C++) - Rice University / Texas A and M / University of Texas - Austin are a plus, SR Data Analayst - SQL, UNIX/SQL Data Specialist, Financial Application Engineer, Data Engineer.
- FARMINGTON HILLS MI - Database Developer with Oracle, Developer (.Net and Java), Sr Developer (Java/J2EE, C#, .Net, VB, Web Services and XML), Application Architect (5-10 yrs architecting, designing and developing web-based enterprise apps).
- CHICAGO, NEW YORK CITY, FT LAUDERDALE, DALLAS, HOUSTON and SALT LAKE CITY - We have several TRADING / FINANCIAL SERVICES firms that are actively hiring. If you have this type of experience, please send your resume to us immediately.
- NEW YORK CITY - MAJOR EXPANSION! Financial Services client seeks candidates with a few years of experience and education from a Top School. Several positions: Java, Linux, Unix, QA, Networking, Windows, Database, High-frequency, Tools, Developer, etc.
---> NEW OPPORTUNITIES ADDED DAILY! Please send your resume with salary information.
For more information about this opportunity
Current Job News
Hot IT Trading / Financial Services Jobs
Connect with us:
We are working on tech jobs in IL (Chicago
area Computer Jobs), PA, NJ, CT, MA, VA, GA, NC, TN, CA,
TX, AZ, OH, MI, IN, MO, CO, FL, WA, MN and CN. We are specialists
in technology career employment.
We are an equal opportunity Technology Employment
This website is maintained by Next
Jobs in Chicago - Jobs in New York - Jobs in New Jersey
- Jobs in Philadelphia - Jobs in Connecticut - Jobs in Denver
- Jobs in Dallas - Jobs in Houston - Jobs in Phoenix - Jobs
in Silicon Valley - Plus Many More Areas
C++ - C# - .net - Java - Oracle - SQL Server - Unix - Linux
- Networking - Storage - Systems - Support - Sales - Plus
Programmer - Software - Developer - Network Engineer -
Database Analyst - Systems Administrator - Systems Engineer
- Managed Hosting - Manager - Director - VP - CIO - CTO
- Plus More
Executive Search Firm with Specialized Technical
Recruiters or IT Recruiters servicing clients
of all sizes nationally since 1995. IT Recruitment
Firms, IT Recruitment Agencies, Headhunters
and Executive Recruiting Firms. Experience with
Computer Jobs | Information Technology Jobs
or IT Jobs | Tech Jobs | Systems | Programming.
IT Jobs in Chicago | Philadelphia | New York
City - Manhattan | Denver | Dallas | Houston
| Phoenix | Silicon Valley | Plus Many More
Index | Site
Map | Home Page
| About Us |
President | VP
| IT Jobs By Region
Jobs in Trading | Job
Seekers | Employers
| Links Page
| Northeast Jobs
| Southeast Jobs
Jobs | Southwest
Jobs | Canada
Area Trading Jobs in IT | New
York Area Trading Jobs in IT | Philadelphia
Area Trading Jobs in IT | Silicon
Valley Area Trading Jobs in IT