Sr VMware Engineer - Operations, Production
Will relocate the right candidate.
This position is for production and operations,
The team is responsible for ensuring a stable
and reliable server infrastructure (Windows,
Linux, ESX), and for overseeing the building
and deployment of machines into that environment.
The team is expanding to meet the operational
demands of a fast growing infrastructure. We
are seeking talented individuals with the interest
and capability to drive operational processes
to the next level.
The Senior VMware Administrator is part of
a team responsible for the day-to-day administration,
operation, and support of virtual platform infrastructure
(VMware ESX environment).
This person must be a hands-on VMware ESX technology
expert and must be able to operate and help
improve the existing incident, request, change,
problem, and risk management processes. This
role includes 24x7 off-hours support responsibilities.
This position will report to the IT Systems
We want to hire someone who strives for excellence
and constant improvement in a dynamic environment.
As a senior member of IT department, you will
be working on the mission-critical systems and
shared infrastructure used to operate all of
our research, trading, and back office systems.
-Helping to define and execute ongoing administration
and health maintenance plans, procedures, and
-Creating and implementing a systems administration
and improvement program to maximize uptime and
service delivery in accordance with business
needs and priorities
-Diagnosing, resolving, and communicating advanced
-Communicating with internal clients and stakeholders
-Acting as a hands-on senior technical resource
for several systems administrators while coaching,
training, and directing the work of junior teammates
-Deep and broad experience with ESX VMware (
versions 3.x and 4.x) and relevant training
or certifications: VMware Certified Professional
(VCP), VMware Certified Advanced Professional
(VCAP), VMware Certified Design Expert (VCDX)
-Experience performing second and third-level
VMware ESX operations support at a mid to large-scale
-Good understanding of related storage and network
-Understanding of the pillars of the ITIL framework
-Must have excellent organizational, verbal
and written communication skills
-Must have a high degree of technical curiosity
and a real passion for technology
-Deep and broad experience with Microsoft server
technologies and relevant training or certifications
-Microsoft clustering, Linux, MS Exchange, and
other systems administration experience
-Experience with VDI/VMware View, VMware SRM,
P2V and V2V technologies
-Experience in organizations that are not fully
formed and matured – i.e. the ideal candidate
needs to be comfortable bringing order to chaos,
but knows what order looks like and how it comes
Technology jobs, VMware, VMware ESX, VCP, VCAP,
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
- CHICAGO JOBS - HOT TO HIRE! Financial Services, Hedge Funds, High Frequency Trading and Proprietary Trading Opportunities. Trade Support Engineer 1st Shift / Database Developer SQL Server / Automated Trading Systems Support / Quantitative Research Analyst / Automated Trading Portfolio Manager / Network Linux Administrator / Build and Release Manager / C++ Software Engineer / Java Developer / SR Java Software Engineer / Sr Network Engineers Python Multicast / C++ and Java Software Engineers / Quantitative Developers / C++ Trading Systems Developer / Plus More!
- NEW YORK CITY JOBS - Large Hedge Fund is expanding! Modeling and Trading Developer / Quantitative Analyst / Quantitative Developer / Full Stack Analytics Engineer / C++ Developers / Java Developers / Quantitative Software Engineer / Plus More! Need a degree with a good GPA. Will relocate and sponsor.
- SAN JOSE and SAN FRANCISCO CA - Server Break / Fix Engineers. Interview now.
- PHILADELPHIA PA or WORK REMOTELY FROM ANYWHERE IN THE U.S. - Data Architech with Microsoft Power BI / Senior Azure Development Architect Engineer / Lead Architect / SR Web/Mobile Development Engineer / Sr Web Engineer. INTERVIEW NOW!! HOT TO HIRE!!
- NOVI MI JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS - Program Manager / Project Leader wtih Software / Quality Technician / Engineering Technican / Internal Compliance Auditor / Bilingual Software Engineer - Chinese Language / Bilingual Software Engineer - Japanese Language / Bilingual Supervisor, Cost and Profit Analysis / Automotive experience is a + / Plus Many More! HOT TO HIRE!!
- CHICAGO IL - 3 to 4 month contract with a trading firm. Python, Encryption and MS SQL. Develop a new database.
- FARMINGTON HILLS MI - SR IT Manager. SR Management skills, Infrastructure and networking skills. Will help relocate. Extremely hot to hire!
- CHICAGO IL - Quantitative Research Analyst. Ph.D in Math or Statistics. Interview now.
- CHICAGO IL - Network Consultant. Need very good networking skills and client skills. Get hired right now!
- SHOREVIEW MN - Server Break / Fix Engineers. Interview now.
- PEABODY MA - SR Information Security Consultant. Interview now!
- CHICAGO IL - Build and Release Engineer with a trading background. Extremely hot to hire!
- CHICAGO IL - All levels of Software Engineers needed with Java. Multiple openings. Work for a prestigious Chicago trading firm!
- TORRANCE CA - Motherboard Technican, Bilingual Quality Engineer III and a Software Engineer III.
- CHICAGO IL - Database Developer. SQL Server and Java. Learn Trading applications!
- LONDON ENGLAND JOBS - Multiple Trading Jobs! Trading Operation Engineer, Experience Trader and a Technical Operations Engineer with Linux.
- HOUSTON TX JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS! Data Analyst / Data Analyst Manager / Data Software Engineer / Financial Applications Engineer / Plus more. Need a good GPA and degree.
- WASHINGTON DC - Associate Software Engineer, Data Scientist, Sr Systems Administrator, Sr Software Engineer, Software Engineer. Exciting applications!
- GREAT NECK NY - Front-End Blend Developer / Trade Support Analyst FX / Associate Software Developer Algo / Assocate Software Developer FX / Technical Writer. HOT TO HIRE! Will sponsor.
- NEW YORK CITY JOBS - Chicago-based trading firm is expanding in New York City! Experienced ETF Trader needed ASAP.
- CHICAGO IL or NEW YORK CITY. Sr Software Engineer with C# and C++. Fixed Income is a plus. Very Hot To Hire!
- ST LOUIS MO - IT Manager. Epicor ERP. Interview now!
- DETROIT MI - Experienced Java Developers. Very hot to hire!
---> NEW OPPORTUNITIES ADDED DAILY! Please send your resume with salary information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about this opportunity
Site Map | Home
Page | Jobs By Region
| Links Page
Area Trading Jobs in IT | New
York Area Trading Jobs in IT | Philadelphia
Area Trading Jobs in IT | Silicon
Valley Area Trading Jobs in IT