Here To Apply Now!
Software Developer / Research, Support and Development
Ready to hire! Urgent need!
Will consider new graduates with a BS or MS in Computer
This unique opportunity provides exposure to a wide array
of business and computer science topics, ranging from state
of the art trading strategy development in multi-asset,
domestic and international environments to efficiency in
computing and software engineering. Due to its multidisciplinary
nature, the work environment creates a strong foundation
in electronic and algorithmic trading that is difficult
to obtain in traditional development and support positions.
We are seeking highly motivated, self-driven developers
who can combine technical, analytical and business skills,
and use this foundation to bring about long-lasting improvements
to Company’s trading platform.
The candidate should be able to identify new features based
on user feedback, design them and follow through with the
implementation. This extends to analyzing and improving
existing capabilities. As experience and knowledge about
the system develops, the candidate will be encouraged to
research new software and hardware methods, the trading
domain, and apply cutting-edge technology to solve real-world
problems in this space.
-Develop and implement solutions for integrating Company’s
products with those of clients. This usually involves software
development based on multiple C++/Java/C# API’s, both
from Company and the client side.
-Support and enhance the products on an ongoing basis.
-Build tools to automate different management aspects of
-Implement custom trading strategies.
-Develop new features, based on client or internal requests.
-Analyze the efficiency of the program execution through
profiling tools (Valgrind, Gprof knowledge is a plus), and
work towards eliminating any identified bottlenecks.
-Come up with new product ideas.
-Work as direct contact with traders, technologists and
quantitative analysts at trading firms.
-C/C++ and understanding of the Unix environment (shell,
scripting, process control, system calls), experience with
Unix compilers/debuggers, socket programming.
-B.S. degree in Computer Science or higher
-Analytical and communication skills are essential.
-Fundamental knowledge of data structures, algorithms and
concepts of running time is a must.
-C#, Java, Perl, or other languages, are a plus.
Jobs, Great Neck, New York, NY, C++, Unix, Software Developer,
software development, Shell, C#, Java, Perl, trading, financial
*** We are looking for people with DISA experience in the networking and security areas for the Washington DC area. All levels needed. Please send us your resume ASAP to be considered!
- HOUSTON TX JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS! C, C++ or Java openings for Sr Software Engineer / Reliability Engineer / Team Lead Engineering / Data Analyst Manager / Data Software Engineer / Lead Software Architect / Financial Applications Engineer / Plus more. Need a good GPA and degree.
- BELLEVILLE IL - 1-5+ years experience. All levels of IT Network Technicians. DoD security clearance required. Level II Certification(s) required (IAT SSCP, CompTIA Security+, CCNA-Security, GSEC. HOT TO HIRE!
- CHICAGO IL - BI ETL .net Developer. UltiPro or Aptify are a plus. HOT TO HIRE!
- WASHINGTON DC - Sr Internal IT Auditor. At least 10 years managing software projects using Microsoft development tools!
- GREAT NECK NY - Trade Support Analyst with OMS Buy-side / Project Manager with OMS Buy-side / XAML Developers / Sr C++ Developers / Associate C++ or Java Software Developer / HOT TO HIRE! Will sponsor.
- CHICAGO IL - Quantitative Researcher / Strategy Developer Algorithmic Trader / Software Developer / Quantitative Developer / Junior Software Developer.
- GREENBELT MD - Sr Security Engineers / Technical Project Manager (50+ Stakeholders) / Technical Program Manager (Data Capture) / Network and Security professionals with previous DISA experience.
- CHICAGO IL - All levels of Software Engineers needed with C++. Multiple openings. Work for prestigious Chicago trading firms!
- CHICAGO JOBS - HOT TO HIRE! Financial Services, Hedge Funds, High Frequency Trading and Proprietary Trading Opportunities. Network Engineer / Jr Network Engineer / C++ Trading Systems Developer / SQL Server DBA / Lead Infrastrucure Engineer / GUI Software Engineer / FPGA Engineer / Technical Operations Analyst / Data Scientist / Automated Trading Systems Support / Quantitative Research Analyst / Automated Trading Portfolio Manager / SR Java Software Engineer / Quantitative Developers / Plus More!
- CHICAGO IL - IT Support Specialist. Citrix, Desktop Software, Help Desk Support. Any law firm software is a plus.
- NORTHBROOK IL - 0-2 years experience with an internship. Proficiency in any of the following languages: Java, PHP, Python, C++, C#, Perl.
- CHICAGO IL - Business Development Executive - Account Manager. SaaS or LMS Software sales skills.
- NOVI MI JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS - Bilingual QA Engineer IPQM (Japanese/English) / Account Manager / Senior Manager, Engineering / Quality Engineer II and III / Software Engineer / Electrical Engineer III. Automotive Infotainment. / Plus Many More! HOT TO HIRE!!
- NEW YORK CITY JOBS - Large Hedge Fund is expanding! Modeling and Trading Developer / Quantitative Analyst / Quantitative Developer / Engineering Manager, Database Systems / Full Stack Analytics Engineer / C++ Developers / Java Developers / Quantitative Software Engineer / Plus More! Need a degree with a good GPA. Will relocate and sponsor.
- TORRANCE CA - Market Research Analyst (Research Analyst) / New Business Development Manager / Lead UX Designer / UI Designer.
- LONDON ENGLAND JOBS - Multiple Trading Jobs! Experience Traders with High-frequency and C++.
---> NEW OPPORTUNITIES ADDED DAILY! Please send your resume with salary information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
For more information about this opportunity
Current Job News
Hot IT Trading / Financial Services Jobs
Connect with us:
We are working on tech jobs in IL (Chicago
area Computer Jobs), PA, NY, NJ, CT, MA, VA, GA, NC, TN, CA,
TX, AZ, OH, MI, IN, MO, CO, FL, WA, MN and CN. We are specialists
in technology career employment.
We are an equal opportunity Technology Employment
This website is maintained by Next
Jobs in Chicago - Jobs in New York - Jobs in New Jersey
- Jobs in Philadelphia - Jobs in Connecticut - Jobs in Denver
- Jobs in Dallas - Jobs in Houston - Jobs in Phoenix - Jobs
in Silicon Valley - Plus Many More Areas
C++ - C# - .net - Java - Oracle - SQL Server - Unix - Linux
- Networking - Storage - Systems - Support - Sales - Plus
Programmer - Software - Developer - Network Engineer -
Database Analyst - Systems Administrator - Systems Engineer
- Managed Hosting - Manager - Director - VP - CIO - CTO
- Plus More
Executive Search Firm with Specialized Technical
Recruiters or IT Recruiters servicing clients
of all sizes nationally since 1995. IT Recruitment
Firms, IT Recruitment Agencies, Headhunters
and Executive Recruiting Firms. Experience with
Computer Jobs | Information Technology Jobs
or IT Jobs | Tech Jobs | Systems | Programming.
IT Jobs in Chicago | Philadelphia | New York
City - Manhattan | Denver | Dallas | Houston
| Phoenix | Silicon Valley | Plus Many More
Index | Site
Map | Home Page
| About Us |
President | VP
| IT Jobs By Region
Jobs in Trading | Job
Seekers | Employers
| Links Page
| Northeast Jobs
| Southeast Jobs
Jobs | Southwest
Jobs | Canada
Area Trading Jobs in IT | New
York Area Trading Jobs in IT | Philadelphia
Area Trading Jobs in IT | Silicon
Valley Area Trading Jobs in IT