New York City Treasury Jobs, Manhattan Jobs, NY, Treasury Analyst, Business Analyst, VBA, SQL, banking, accounting, hedge funds, University of Pennsylvania, University of Chicago, New York University, Columbia University, New York City Recruiters, Manhattan Recruiting
Here To Apply Now!
Treasury Analyst / Business Analyst
Candidates should have advanced scripting skills (VBA, SQL, etc.). A background in treasury is not required. Role is a hybrid Engineer / Business Analyst. Sell side experience is a +.
Will relocate the right candidate.
Degree from a top finance, economics program, or a similar field (MBA preferred) with a GPA of 3.5 or higher preferred. Preferred Universities – University of Pennsylvania, University of Chicago, New York University, Columbia University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology / MIT, Stanford University, Harvard University, University of California-Berkeley, Northwestern University, University of California-Los Angeles / UCLA.
-Apply technology to finance.
-Play a key role in the department that focuses on risk management with responsibility for counterparty credit, FX risk, and insurance programs.
-Be part of team that manages Company and fund liquidity through the monitoring, movement, borrowing, investing, and reporting of capital, cash, and margin at banks, prime brokers and trading counterparties.
-Play a key operational role in ensuring both Company and fund capital are always secure and available at the right place, when needed.
-Execute counterparty credit risk management strategies in various ways, from fundamental counterparty analysis, support of the negotiation of ISDAs, MRA, and Prime Broker agreements, and collateral and margin maintenance to reporting information to creditors related to financing arrangements
-Plan and carry out trades as you manage the cash portfolios or execute various FX hedge strategies
-Leverage Company’s relationships in support of the corporate insurance program
-Exposure to the Company’s financing activity through reporting on available lease credit, executing draws, and payments on the revolving credit facility and the determination and payment of credit facility interest and fees
-Extensive interaction with outside banks, brokers, trading counterparties, lawyers, advisers, and other contacts
-Drive large and small projects in support of new fund launches, as well as continuously improving processes, internal controls, self-assessment, systems development and implementation, and performance enhancement
-University degree in finance, economics, or a similar field (MBA preferred) with a strong academic track record.
-2-4 years of experience in a treasury or related setting (preferably at a hedge fund).
-Candidates should have advanced scripting skills (VBA, SQL, etc.).
-Solid quantitative aptitude, intellectual curiosity, and strong verbal and written communication skills.
-Experience in negotiating financial contracts is preferred, as is experience with banking and cash management/investment, FX hedging and collateral management.
-Coding and developing experience is a strong plus.
-Ability to demonstrate advanced MS Excel skills and experience.
-Accounting skills are also a plus.
-Comfortable managing projects with minimal supervision.
-Understands risk and has a fundamental understanding of global financial products and investment strategies.
services by Next Step Systems - www.nextstepsystems.com
GET HIRED QUICKLY IN 2019! This is a partial list of hot IT jobs.
- GREENBELT MD or WASHINGTON DC - Sr Security Engineers / Sr Cloud Engineers / Sr DevOps Engineers. Very hot to hire. Large scale Federal Government contract.
- CHICAGO IL - All levels of Software Engineers needed with C++. Multiple openings. Work for prestigious Chicago trading firm. Can work remotely.
- NEW YORK CITY IL - C++ Software Engineers. Quantitative experience is a + / Sr QA with Java or C++ coding skills.
- PROVO UT - 1-5+ years experience. All levels of IT Network Technicians. DoD security clearance required. Level II Certification(s) required (IAT SSCP, CompTIA Security+, CCNA-Security, GSEC. HOT TO HIRE!
- CHICAGO JOBS - HOT TO HIRE! Financial Services, Hedge Funds, High Frequency Trading and Proprietary Trading Opportunities. SR Network Engineer / C++ Trading Systems Developer / FPGA Engineer / Technical Operations Analyst / Sr Linux Administrator/ Quantitative Research Analyst / SR Java Software Engineer / Quantitative Developers / Plus More!
- MILWAUKEE WI - Sr Java Swing Developers / Associate or Java Software Developers / HOT TO HIRE! Will sponsor.
- HOUSTON TX JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS! C, C++ or Java openings for Sr Software Engineer / Reliability Engineer / Team Lead Engineering / Data Software Engineer / Lead Software Architect / Plus more. Need a good GPA and degree.
- BELLEVILLE IL - 1-5+ years experience. All levels of IT Network Technicians. DoD security clearance required. Level II Certification(s) required (IAT SSCP, CompTIA Security+, CCNA-Security, GSEC. HOT TO HIRE!
- GREAT NECK NY - Sr C++ Developers / Associate C++ or Java Software Developer / HOT TO HIRE! Will sponsor.
- CHICAGO IL - Quantitative Researcher / Strategy Developer Algorithmic Trader / Software Developer / Quantitative Developer / Junior Software Developer.
- CHICAGO IL - Network Consultant. Any MSP experience is a +.
- NORTHBROOK IL - 0-2 years experience with an internship. Proficiency in any of the following languages: Java, PHP, Python, C++, C#, Perl.
- NEW YORK CITY JOBS - Large Hedge Fund is expanding! Modeling and Trading Developer / Quantitative Analyst / Quantitative Developer / Engineering Manager, Database Systems / Full Stack Analytics Engineer / C++ Developers / Java Developers / Quantitative Software Engineer / Plus More! Need a degree with a good GPA. Will relocate and sponsor.
- LONDON ENGLAND JOBS - Multiple Trading Jobs! Experience Traders with High-frequency and C++.
---> NEW OPPORTUNITIES ADDED DAILY! Please send your resume with salary information to email@example.com.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
For more information about this opportunity
Current Job News
Hot IT Trading / Financial Services Jobs
Connect with us:
We are working on tech jobs in IL (Chicago
area Computer Jobs), PA, NY, NJ, CT, MA, VA, GA, NC, TN, CA,
TX, AZ, OH, MI, IN, MO, CO, FL, WA, MN and CN. We are specialists
in technology career employment.
We are an equal opportunity Technology Employment
This website is maintained by Next
Jobs in Chicago - Jobs in New York - Jobs in New Jersey
- Jobs in Philadelphia - Jobs in Connecticut - Jobs in Denver
- Jobs in Dallas - Jobs in Houston - Jobs in Phoenix - Jobs
in Silicon Valley - Plus Many More Areas
C++ - C# - .net - Java - Oracle - SQL Server - Unix - Linux
- Networking - Storage - Systems - Support - Sales - Plus
Programmer - Software - Developer - Network Engineer -
Database Analyst - Systems Administrator - Systems Engineer
- Managed Hosting - Manager - Director - VP - CIO - CTO
- Plus More
Executive Search Firm with Specialized Technical
Recruiters or IT Recruiters servicing clients
of all sizes nationally since 1995. IT Recruitment
Firms, IT Recruitment Agencies, Headhunters
and Executive Recruiting Firms. Experience with
Computer Jobs | Information Technology Jobs
or IT Jobs | Tech Jobs | Systems | Programming.
IT Jobs in Chicago | Philadelphia | New York
City - Manhattan | Denver | Dallas | Houston
| Phoenix | Silicon Valley | Plus Many More
Index | Site
Map | Home Page
| About Us |
President | VP
| IT Jobs By Region
Jobs in Trading | Job
Seekers | Employers
| Links Page
| Northeast Jobs
| Southeast Jobs
Jobs | Southwest
Jobs | Canada
Area Trading Jobs in IT | New
York Area Trading Jobs in IT | Philadelphia
Area Trading Jobs in IT | Silicon
Valley Area Trading Jobs in IT