New York City Jobs, Trading Support, Market Data, Order Entry, Linux, Perl, Python, Shell Scripts, Financial, Illinois Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs
Here To Apply Now!
-Provide 1st level execution level support for trading desk.
-Provide operational support for Low Touch Electronic business, including DMA and ALGO trading flows.
Interact with internal and external clients and facilitate connectivity certification, from both FIX and Networking -perspective.
-Participate in global coverage of system support & SOD/intraday health checks.
-Provide first level support for Front Office staff (PM’s Analysts, and Traders) to quickly identify and resolve issues as they arise and ensure continuity of the business.
-Work in all aspects of user/strategy application support (and other product oriented franchises) in NYC/Greenwich, CT.
-Assist in the deployment, checkout, and QA testing of applications. Also involved in the training and marketing of applications as appropriate.
-Work closely with the back office teams to remedy issues related to security setups, trade booking, corporate actions, price breaks, and book keeping entries.
-3-5 years working experience
-2-3 years exposure to financial services (equity/capital markets). High level of personal integrity and strong work ethic. Ability to work in a global environment with team members located in various regions Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to forge close working relationships with both business and technology team members.
-The individual must demonstrate impeccable organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple streams of work simultaneously.
-Experience dealing with front office or other non-technical users, demonstrable ability to also coordinate and work with application & infrastructure technology teams.
-The candidate must be analytical, pays attention to detail, focused and capable of building consensus and working with a diverse array of colleagues across the organization.
-The candidate must be a service oriented individual who possesses the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
-The candidate must be able take ownership of problems, work to determine the solutions and follow through on the resolution.
-The role will provide significant exposure to various business lines and product types. Aspects of the job will involve support of all flows and applications.
-Good working knowledge of Linux based systems including job scheduling, trouble-shooting processes, machine configurations, etc. Having worked as a system administrator highly desired.
-Knowledge of scripting including Python, Perl, Shell Scripts.
-Knowledge of relational databases (above scripting will access these databases).
-Knowledge of high performance Equities trading systems (Algo/ATS platforms).
-Ability to work closely with business and development teams to build the best possible platform.
-Working knowledge of Market Data and Order Entry systems.
-Knowledge of networking and multicast a plus.
GET HIRED QUICKLY IN 2019! This is a partial list of hot IT jobs.
- GREENBELT MD or WASHINGTON DC - Sr Security Engineers / Sr Cloud Engineers / Sr DevOps Engineers. Very hot to hire. Large scale Federal Government contract.
- CHICAGO IL - All levels of Software Engineers needed with C++. Multiple openings. Work for prestigious Chicago trading firm. Can work remotely.
- NEW YORK CITY IL - C++ Software Engineers. Quantitative experience is a + / Sr QA with Java or C++ coding skills.
- PROVO UT - 1-5+ years experience. All levels of IT Network Technicians. DoD security clearance required. Level II Certification(s) required (IAT SSCP, CompTIA Security+, CCNA-Security, GSEC. HOT TO HIRE!
- CHICAGO JOBS - HOT TO HIRE! Financial Services, Hedge Funds, High Frequency Trading and Proprietary Trading Opportunities. SR Network Engineer / C++ Trading Systems Developer / FPGA Engineer / Technical Operations Analyst / Sr Linux Administrator/ Quantitative Research Analyst / SR Java Software Engineer / Quantitative Developers / Plus More!
- MILWAUKEE WI - Sr Java Swing Developers / Associate or Java Software Developers / HOT TO HIRE! Will sponsor.
- HOUSTON TX JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS! C, C++ or Java openings for Sr Software Engineer / Reliability Engineer / Team Lead Engineering / Data Software Engineer / Lead Software Architect / Plus more. Need a good GPA and degree.
- BELLEVILLE IL - 1-5+ years experience. All levels of IT Network Technicians. DoD security clearance required. Level II Certification(s) required (IAT SSCP, CompTIA Security+, CCNA-Security, GSEC. HOT TO HIRE!
- GREAT NECK NY - Sr C++ Developers / Associate C++ or Java Software Developer / HOT TO HIRE! Will sponsor.
- CHICAGO IL - Quantitative Researcher / Strategy Developer Algorithmic Trader / Software Developer / Quantitative Developer / Junior Software Developer.
- CHICAGO IL - Network Consultant. Any MSP experience is a +.
- NORTHBROOK IL - 0-2 years experience with an internship. Proficiency in any of the following languages: Java, PHP, Python, C++, C#, Perl.
- NEW YORK CITY JOBS - Large Hedge Fund is expanding! Modeling and Trading Developer / Quantitative Analyst / Quantitative Developer / Engineering Manager, Database Systems / Full Stack Analytics Engineer / C++ Developers / Java Developers / Quantitative Software Engineer / Plus More! Need a degree with a good GPA. Will relocate and sponsor.
- LONDON ENGLAND JOBS - Multiple Trading Jobs! Experience Traders with High-frequency and C++.
---> NEW OPPORTUNITIES ADDED DAILY! Please send your resume with salary information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
For more information about this opportunity
Current Job News
Hot IT Trading / Financial Services Jobs
Connect with us:
We are working on tech jobs in IL (Chicago
area Computer Jobs), PA, NY, NJ, CT, MA, VA, GA, NC, TN, CA,
TX, AZ, OH, MI, IN, MO, CO, FL, WA, MN and CN. We are specialists
in technology career employment.
We are an equal opportunity Technology Employment
This website is maintained by Next
Jobs in Chicago - Jobs in New York - Jobs in New Jersey
- Jobs in Philadelphia - Jobs in Connecticut - Jobs in Denver
- Jobs in Dallas - Jobs in Houston - Jobs in Phoenix - Jobs
in Silicon Valley - Plus Many More Areas
C++ - C# - .net - Java - Oracle - SQL Server - Unix - Linux
- Networking - Storage - Systems - Support - Sales - Plus
Programmer - Software - Developer - Network Engineer -
Database Analyst - Systems Administrator - Systems Engineer
- Managed Hosting - Manager - Director - VP - CIO - CTO
- Plus More
Executive Search Firm with Specialized Technical
Recruiters or IT Recruiters servicing clients
of all sizes nationally since 1995. IT Recruitment
Firms, IT Recruitment Agencies, Headhunters
and Executive Recruiting Firms. Experience with
Computer Jobs | Information Technology Jobs
or IT Jobs | Tech Jobs | Systems | Programming.
IT Jobs in Chicago | Philadelphia | New York
City - Manhattan | Denver | Dallas | Houston
| Phoenix | Silicon Valley | Plus Many More
Index | Site
Map | Home Page
| About Us |
President | VP
| IT Jobs By Region
Jobs in Trading | Job
Seekers | Employers
| Links Page
| Northeast Jobs
| Southeast Jobs
Jobs | Southwest
Jobs | Canada
Area Trading Jobs in IT | New
York Area Trading Jobs in IT | Philadelphia
Area Trading Jobs in IT | Silicon
Valley Area Trading Jobs in IT