New York City NY Jobs, Trader, Portfolio Management, Trade Execution, C/C++, Java, Python, New York Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, New York Recruiting
Here To Apply Now!
High Frequency Execution Trader
Will relocate the right candidate. Will Sponsor Visa’s. Will only consider candidates from top tier computer science universities and/or individuals with a stellar GPA. Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree from a top computer science program with a GPA of 3.5 or higher. PhD preferred. Top computer science program preferred (Carnegie Mellon University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology/MIT, Stanford University, University of California-Berkeley, Cornell University, University of Illinois-Urbana-Champaign, Princeton University, University of Washington, University of Texas-Austin, Georgia Institute of Technology, California Institute of Technology, University of Wisconsin-Madison, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, etc.
Ready to hire! Hiring several in this role. Fantastic opportunity with a very successful company with cutting-edge technology and a staff consisting of many of the brightest quantitative talent in the world.
-Play a key role on High Frequency team.
-Cover the U.S. hours shift.
-Monitor all high-frequency trading activities of portfolios.
-Gain direct exposure to a variety of markets and products across the world, with a specific focus on equity and futures related trading.
-A bachelor’s degree and strong academic performance.
-Excellent judgment and interest in the U.S. hours.
-At minimum 3 to 5 years of work experience in a sales and trading oriented environment.
-At minimum 2-3 years of equity execution experience. Some experience with electronic exchanges, algorithms, dark pools and upstairs brokers strongly desired.
-Futures trading experience is also a plus, but not required.
-Strong analytical and communication skills
-Demonstrated reliability, judgment, and responsibility.
-Understanding of risk management as it relates to portfolio management and trade execution is required.
-Experience developing software (in Java, Python, C, or C++) is recommended.
services by Next Step Systems - www.nextstepsystems.com
*** We are looking for people with DISA experience in the networking and security areas for the Washington DC area. All levels needed. Please send us your resume ASAP to be considered!
- HOUSTON TX JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS! C, C++ or Java openings for Sr Software Engineer / Reliability Engineer / Team Lead Engineering / Data Analyst Manager / Data Software Engineer / Lead Software Architect / Financial Applications Engineer / Plus more. Need a good GPA and degree.
- BELLEVILLE IL - 1-5+ years experience. All levels of IT Network Technicians. DoD security clearance required. Level II Certification(s) required (IAT SSCP, CompTIA Security+, CCNA-Security, GSEC. HOT TO HIRE!
- CHICAGO IL - BI ETL .net Developer. UltiPro or Aptify are a plus. HOT TO HIRE!
- WASHINGTON DC - Sr Internal IT Auditor. At least 10 years managing software projects using Microsoft development tools!
- GREAT NECK NY - Trade Support Analyst with OMS Buy-side / Project Manager with OMS Buy-side / XAML Developers / Sr C++ Developers / Associate C++ or Java Software Developer / HOT TO HIRE! Will sponsor.
- CHICAGO IL - Quantitative Researcher / Strategy Developer Algorithmic Trader / Software Developer / Quantitative Developer / Junior Software Developer.
- GREENBELT MD - Sr Security Engineers / Technical Project Manager (50+ Stakeholders) / Technical Program Manager (Data Capture) / Network and Security professionals with previous DISA experience.
- CHICAGO IL - All levels of Software Engineers needed with C++. Multiple openings. Work for prestigious Chicago trading firms!
- CHICAGO JOBS - HOT TO HIRE! Financial Services, Hedge Funds, High Frequency Trading and Proprietary Trading Opportunities. Network Engineer / Jr Network Engineer / C++ Trading Systems Developer / SQL Server DBA / Lead Infrastrucure Engineer / GUI Software Engineer / FPGA Engineer / Technical Operations Analyst / Data Scientist / Automated Trading Systems Support / Quantitative Research Analyst / Automated Trading Portfolio Manager / SR Java Software Engineer / Quantitative Developers / Plus More!
- CHICAGO IL - IT Support Specialist. Citrix, Desktop Software, Help Desk Support. Any law firm software is a plus.
- NORTHBROOK IL - 0-2 years experience with an internship. Proficiency in any of the following languages: Java, PHP, Python, C++, C#, Perl.
- CHICAGO IL - Business Development Executive - Account Manager. SaaS or LMS Software sales skills.
- NOVI MI JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS - Bilingual QA Engineer IPQM (Japanese/English) / Account Manager / Senior Manager, Engineering / Quality Engineer II and III / Software Engineer / Electrical Engineer III. Automotive Infotainment. / Plus Many More! HOT TO HIRE!!
- NEW YORK CITY JOBS - Large Hedge Fund is expanding! Modeling and Trading Developer / Quantitative Analyst / Quantitative Developer / Engineering Manager, Database Systems / Full Stack Analytics Engineer / C++ Developers / Java Developers / Quantitative Software Engineer / Plus More! Need a degree with a good GPA. Will relocate and sponsor.
- TORRANCE CA - Market Research Analyst (Research Analyst) / New Business Development Manager / Lead UX Designer / UI Designer.
- LONDON ENGLAND JOBS - Multiple Trading Jobs! Experience Traders with High-frequency and C++.
---> NEW OPPORTUNITIES ADDED DAILY! Please send your resume with salary information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
For more information about this opportunity
Current Job News
Hot IT Trading / Financial Services Jobs
Connect with us:
We are working on tech jobs in IL (Chicago
area Computer Jobs), PA, NY, NJ, CT, MA, VA, GA, NC, TN, CA,
TX, AZ, OH, MI, IN, MO, CO, FL, WA, MN and CN. We are specialists
in technology career employment.
We are an equal opportunity Technology Employment
This website is maintained by Next
Jobs in Chicago - Jobs in New York - Jobs in New Jersey
- Jobs in Philadelphia - Jobs in Connecticut - Jobs in Denver
- Jobs in Dallas - Jobs in Houston - Jobs in Phoenix - Jobs
in Silicon Valley - Plus Many More Areas
C++ - C# - .net - Java - Oracle - SQL Server - Unix - Linux
- Networking - Storage - Systems - Support - Sales - Plus
Programmer - Software - Developer - Network Engineer -
Database Analyst - Systems Administrator - Systems Engineer
- Managed Hosting - Manager - Director - VP - CIO - CTO
- Plus More
Executive Search Firm with Specialized Technical
Recruiters or IT Recruiters servicing clients
of all sizes nationally since 1995. IT Recruitment
Firms, IT Recruitment Agencies, Headhunters
and Executive Recruiting Firms. Experience with
Computer Jobs | Information Technology Jobs
or IT Jobs | Tech Jobs | Systems | Programming.
IT Jobs in Chicago | Philadelphia | New York
City - Manhattan | Denver | Dallas | Houston
| Phoenix | Silicon Valley | Plus Many More
Index | Site
Map | Home Page
| About Us |
President | VP
| IT Jobs By Region
Jobs in Trading | Job
Seekers | Employers
| Links Page
| Northeast Jobs
| Southeast Jobs
Jobs | Southwest
Jobs | Canada
Area Trading Jobs in IT | New
York Area Trading Jobs in IT | Philadelphia
Area Trading Jobs in IT | Silicon
Valley Area Trading Jobs in IT