High Frequency Quantitative Strategist
New York City, NY
Will relocate the right candidate.
Our high frequency quant strategists focus
on automated trading strategy development at
varying time horizons across equities, futures
and FX instruments. Their responsibilities include
tick-level data analysis and real-world trading
experimentation to define strategy decision-making.
This team of strategists leverages technology
to confront problems ranging from market micro-structure
to broader portfolio creation.
Ideal candidates will have: a bachelor’s
or advanced degree from a top university in
a highly technical subject such as Computer
Science, Engineering, Physics, Statistics, or
Mathematics; demonstrated motivation and resourcefulness
in quickly solving difficult problems through
the creative application of technology; and
experience in Java, C/C++, Perl, and/or Python.
Familiarity with various analytical packages
(Mathematica, Matlab, PyLab, or R) is a plus.
Trading experience is not required.
- CHICAGO JOBS - HOT TO HIRE! Financial Services, Hedge Finds and Proprietary Trading Opportunities. C# ASP Software Engineer / SR Developer with WPF, .net and C# / Sybase Developer / SQL Server or Sybase Database Specialist / Linux Systems Engineer / C++ Software Engineers / Java Developers / SR Network Engineer / NOC Engineer / Trade Support Engineer / Jr Trader / Experienced Trader / Information Security Analyst / C# Software Developer with Options / Sr Database Administrator / FPGA Electrical Engineer / Plus More!
- NEW YORK CITY JOBS - Large Hedge Fund is expanding! C++ Developers / Java Developers / Linux Systems Administrator / FPGA Engineer / High Frequency Market Data Software Engineer / Electronic Algorithmic Trader / Software Engineer Web 2.0 / Software Engineer Test / Business Development Associate / Plus More! Need a degree with a good GPA. Will relocate and sponsor.
- HOUSTON TX JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS! Software Engineer with GUI Development / Software Engineer Web 2.0 / Data Analyst with SQL / Data Software Engineer / Financial Applications Engineer / Information Systems Administrator / Plus more. Need a good GPA and degree.
- EVANSTON IL JOBS - SR Network Engineer. Local Area Network (LAN) and Area Network (WAN) design and administration. Internet and remote (VPN, BGP) connectivity. Level 3 support and troubleshooting skills on WAN and LAN.
- NOVI MI JOBS - MIS Administrator. Linux and Windows Server Administration experience.
- BREA CA JOBS - C# ASP Software Engineer. 2+ years experience.
- GREAT NECK NY JOBS - Jr C++ Software Developer.
- SOMERSET NJ - Windows Support Engineer. Linux is a +. Need excellent client skills.
- GLEN MILLS PA - Ruby On Rails Developer. Work remotely 80% of the time. Live within 100 miles or so. Hot to hire!!
- SCHAUMBURG IL JOBS - Salesforce Architect. Building Applications with Force.com and Visualforce certification (DEV401). Will sponsor and will relocate.
- TINLEY PARK IL JOBS - Applications Developer - Oracle SOA. Ability to develop applications by using the following tools or programming languages: Oracle Reports, Oracle Forms, Oracle API, Java, PL/SQL.
- TORRANCE CA JOBS - HR Manager / Quality Engineer III / Systems Engineer III / Program Lead - Bi-lingual / Sr Software Engineer.
- PLYMOUTH MI JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS - Electrical Engineer - Infotainment / Software Engineer with Linux / Quality Engineer / Bilingual-Software Systems Engineer III (Japanese)
- .NET / C# DEVELOPERS - WORK FROM ANYWHERE IN THE US. PERMANENT DIRECT HIRE POSITIONS - Develop specs. Specified Design at the GAMP (Good Automated Manufacturing Practice / FDA) is a +. Charlotte, NC / Cincinnati, OH / Chicago, IL / Detroit, MI / Minneapolis, MN / Cleveland, OH / Milwaukee, WI / New York City, NY / Philadelphia, PA / Boston, MA / Dallas, TX / Houston, TX / Austin, TX / Seattle, WA / Los Angeles, CA / San Francisco, CA / Atlanta, GA / Salt Lake City, UT, etc.
- FARMINGTON HILLS MI JOBS - Database Developer with Oracle / Sr Developer (Java/J2EE, C#, .Net, VB, Web Services and XML) / Software Architect (5-10 yrs architecting, designing and developing web-based enterprise apps).
---> NEW OPPORTUNITIES ADDED DAILY! Please send your resume with salary information to email@example.com.
New York City, Jobs, Quantitative Analyst,
Strategist, Business, FX, MBA, High-Frequency,
High Frequency, Futures, Quant, Quantitative,
Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Statistics,
Mathematics, Mathematica, Matlab, PyLab, electronic,
trading, execution, venues, trading firms, Investment
Banking , Java, Perl, Python, C, C++, Programming,
Software, Technology, Business Analyst, Statistical,
Statistics, Risk, Research, trading, quantitative,
models, Top Business School, Top University,
New York / Manhattan / Programming / Software
/ Java / Perl / Futures / Trading / Jobs / Employment.
New York area Computer Jobs - Futures New York
- Technical Employment Futures - Futures - Software
For more information about this opportunity
Site Map | Home
Page | Jobs By Region
| Links Page
Area Trading Jobs in IT | New
York Area Trading Jobs in IT | Philadelphia
Area Trading Jobs in IT | Silicon
Valley Area Trading Jobs in IT