High Frequency Quantitative Strategist
New York City, NY
Will relocate the right candidate.
Our high frequency quant strategists focus
on automated trading strategy development at
varying time horizons across equities, futures
and FX instruments. Their responsibilities include
tick-level data analysis and real-world trading
experimentation to define strategy decision-making.
This team of strategists leverages technology
to confront problems ranging from market micro-structure
to broader portfolio creation.
Ideal candidates will have: a bachelor’s
or advanced degree from a top university in
a highly technical subject such as Computer
Science, Engineering, Physics, Statistics, or
Mathematics; demonstrated motivation and resourcefulness
in quickly solving difficult problems through
the creative application of technology; and
experience in Java, C/C++, Perl, and/or Python.
Familiarity with various analytical packages
(Mathematica, Matlab, PyLab, or R) is a plus.
Trading experience is not required.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
- CHICAGO JOBS - HOT TO HIRE! Financial Services, Hedge Funds, High Frequency Trading and Proprietary Trading Opportunities. FPGA Electrical Engineer / C++ Software Engineer / Java C++ Python Developer / Jr DBA Project Manager Infrastructure / Trade Support Engineer / ServiceNow Admin / Quality Assurance Engineer / SR Java Software Engineer / Sr Network Engineers - Architect / Build Manager / Trading Technical Operations Analyst / SR Developer with WPF, .net and C# / C++ and Java Software Engineers / Quantitative Developers / C++ Trading Systems Developer / SR Financial Engineer / Experienced Trader / Plus More!
- NEW YORK CITY JOBS - Large Hedge Fund is expanding! Treasury Analyst / Quantitative Analyst / C++ Developers / Java Developers / Fixed Income Project Manager - Business Analyst / Quantitative Research Associate / Quantitative Software Engineer / QA Developer / High Frequency Market Data Software Engineer / Plus More! Need a degree with a good GPA. Will relocate and sponsor.
- OAK BROOK IL - Lead Developer. .Net and C# experience. Very hot to hire!
- NEW YORK CITY - Hyperion Essbase Application Specialist. Very hot to hire!
- GREENWICH CT - C++ or C# Commodities Developer.
- LONDON ENGLAND - SR C++ or C# Commodities Developer.
- BERKELEY CA - PeopleSoft Systems Analyst. Grants and Contracts.
- CHICAGO IL - QA Engineer and JR QA Engineer. Linux and back-end testing. Trading experience is a +.
- BIRMINGHAM MI (near Detroit), TORRANCE CA and DALLAS TX - Java Software Develoepr and Entry Level Java Software Developer. Must be open for travel.
- NEW YORK CITY NY - Hyperion Finance Application Specialist. Hot to hire!
- EVANSTON IL - SR Back Office GUI Developer with WPF and a SR C# .Net Developer. Will sponsor and relocate!
- TORRANCE CA JOBS - MIS Administrator / Bi-lingual Electrical Engineer.
- GREAT NECK NY JOBS - Trade Support Engineer / Sybase Developer / Java Developer / C++ Developer / C# .net Developer. HOT TO HIRE! Will sponsor.
- FARMINGTON HILL - SR IT Manager. Linux Server skills, Oracle, and Active Directory.
- SCOTTSDALE AZ - Java Software Developer, C# Software Developer and a C++ Software Developer.
- DALLAS TX - SR C++ Developers (Software Engineers). Will sponsor and relocate! Need multiple people. Very hot to hire!!
- PARSIPPANY NJ, WASHINGTON DC, BOSTON MA - Medical Instrument Technicians.
- HOUSTON TX JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS! Quantitative Software Engineer / Data Analyst with SQL / Data Software Engineer / Financial Applications Engineer / Software Engineer with GUI Development / Systems Support Engineer / Plus more. Need a good GPA and degree.
- SAN FRANCISCO CA, ORLANDO FL, NEWARK NJ, TOLEDO OH - Field Service Engineer with PLC experience.
- WARREN NJ - IT Director Of Marketing.
- PITTSBURGH PA, BALTIMORE MD and BURLINGTON MA - Account Executive Enterprise-level Software Sales. Earn big money!!!
- PALO ALTO CA - 3+ years of back-end development experience. Create APIs. PHP, Ruby, Python or other web technologies. Databases such as MySQL, Dynamo, etc.
- GLEN MILLS PA - Ruby On Rails Developer.
- NOVI MI JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS - Bilingual Staff Accountant - Financial Analyst / Quality Technician Warranty / Electrical Engineer - Infotainment / SR Software Engineer C++ / Software Engineer / Quality Engineer / Bilingual-Software Systems Engineer III (Japanese) / Plus More.
- FARMINGTON HILLS MI JOBS - Database Developer with Oracle / Sr Developer (Java/J2EE, C#, .Net, VB, Web Services and XML) / Software Architect (5-10 yrs architecting, designing and developing web-based enterprise apps).
---> NEW OPPORTUNITIES ADDED DAILY! Please send your resume with salary information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New York City, Jobs, Quantitative Analyst,
Strategist, Business, FX, MBA, High-Frequency,
High Frequency, Futures, Quant, Quantitative,
Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Statistics,
Mathematics, Mathematica, Matlab, PyLab, electronic,
trading, execution, venues, trading firms, Investment
Banking , Java, Perl, Python, C, C++, Programming,
Software, Technology, Business Analyst, Statistical,
Statistics, Risk, Research, trading, quantitative,
models, Top Business School, Top University,
New York / Manhattan / Programming / Software
/ Java / Perl / Futures / Trading / Jobs / Employment.
New York area Computer Jobs - Futures New York
- Technical Employment Futures - Futures - Software
For more information about this opportunity
Site Map | Home
Page | Jobs By Region
| Links Page
Area Trading Jobs in IT | New
York Area Trading Jobs in IT | Philadelphia
Area Trading Jobs in IT | Silicon
Valley Area Trading Jobs in IT