High Frequency Quantitative Strategist
New York City, NY
Will relocate the right candidate.
Our high frequency quant strategists focus
on automated trading strategy development at
varying time horizons across equities, futures
and FX instruments. Their responsibilities include
tick-level data analysis and real-world trading
experimentation to define strategy decision-making.
This team of strategists leverages technology
to confront problems ranging from market micro-structure
to broader portfolio creation.
Ideal candidates will have: a bachelor’s
or advanced degree from a top university in
a highly technical subject such as Computer
Science, Engineering, Physics, Statistics, or
Mathematics; demonstrated motivation and resourcefulness
in quickly solving difficult problems through
the creative application of technology; and
experience in Java, C/C++, Perl, and/or Python.
Familiarity with various analytical packages
(Mathematica, Matlab, PyLab, or R) is a plus.
Trading experience is not required.
- CHICAGO JOBS - HOT TO HIRE! Financial Services, Hedge Funds, High Frequency Trading and Proprietary Trading Opportunities. CTO / Sybase Developer / SR Sybase Developer / Sybase Developer - DBA / C# ASP Software Engineer / SR Developer with WPF, .net and C# / Linux Systems Administrator / Linux Systems Engineer / Linux-Network Engineer / C++ Software Engineers / C++ Trading Systems Developer / SR Financial Engineer / Java Developers / SR Network Engineer / Trade Support Engineer / Jr Trader / Experienced Trader / C# Software Developer with Options / Sr Database Administrator / FPGA Electrical Engineer / Jr FPGA Engineer / Head of European Trading in London. Plus More!
- NEW YORK CITY JOBS - Large Hedge Fund is expanding! Treasury Analyst / Quantitative Analyst / C++ Developers / Java Developers / Linux Software Support Engineer / Quantitative Research Associate / Quantitative Software Engineer / Linux Systems Administrator / FPGA Engineer / QA Developer / High Frequency Market Data Software Engineer / Electronic Algorithmic Trader / High Frequency Quantitative Analyst / Software Engineer Test / Business Development Associate / Plus More! Need a degree with a good GPA. Will relocate and sponsor.
- PEABODY MA JOB - Information Security Consultant
- NEW YORK CITY JOB - C++ / C, Linux Software Support Engineer. 0 - 3 years of experience.
- BOISE ID, CHICAGO IL, CLEVELAND OH, COLUMBUS OH, MILWAUKEE WI, SOUTH BEND IN, TIFTON GA - Field Service Technician. PLC Programming, Electro-mechanical.
- ELKHART IN JOBS - 2 positions. JD Edwards-SQL Data Analyst / JD Edwards Developer.
- GREAT NECK NY JOBS - Jr C++ Software Developer / C++ Developer / Java Developer / QA with C++ / FIX Support / Plus more!
- MINNEAPOLIS MN, SAN ANTONIO TX, BOSTON MA, TEMPE AZ - Customer Service Engineer. Break / Fix on Servers. Hot to hire!
- OAKBROOK TERRACE IL JOBS - IT Security and Systems Engineer.
- CHICAGO IL JOBS (Streeterville) - Network Engineer/Consultant and a Help Desk Associate.
- WORK FROM ANYWHERE IN THE US - Sr Sales Director - Hospitality Software Sales Management experience.
- TORRANCE CA JOBS - Quality Engineer III / Systems Engineer III / Program Lead - Bi-lingual Japanese / Sr Software Engineer / Electrical Engineer Bi-Lingual Japanese / UI Designer
- NOVI MI JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS - Electrical Engineer - Infotainment / Software Engineer with Linux / Quality Engineer / Bilingual-Software Systems Engineer III (Japanese) / Plus More.
- HOUSTON TX JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS! Data Analyst with SQL / Data Software Engineer / Financial Applications Engineer / Software Engineer with GUI Development / Software Engineer Web 2.0 / Plus more. Need a good GPA and degree.
- SOMERSET NJ JOBS - Windows Support Engineer. Linux is a +. Need excellent client skills.
- GLEN MILLS PA - Ruby On Rails Developer. Work remotely 80% of the time. Live within 100 miles or so. Hot to hire!!
- FARMINGTON HILLS MI JOBS - Database Developer with Oracle / Sr Developer (Java/J2EE, C#, .Net, VB, Web Services and XML) / Software Architect (5-10 yrs architecting, designing and developing web-based enterprise apps).
---> NEW OPPORTUNITIES ADDED DAILY! Please send your resume with salary information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New York City, Jobs, Quantitative Analyst,
Strategist, Business, FX, MBA, High-Frequency,
High Frequency, Futures, Quant, Quantitative,
Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Statistics,
Mathematics, Mathematica, Matlab, PyLab, electronic,
trading, execution, venues, trading firms, Investment
Banking , Java, Perl, Python, C, C++, Programming,
Software, Technology, Business Analyst, Statistical,
Statistics, Risk, Research, trading, quantitative,
models, Top Business School, Top University,
New York / Manhattan / Programming / Software
/ Java / Perl / Futures / Trading / Jobs / Employment.
New York area Computer Jobs - Futures New York
- Technical Employment Futures - Futures - Software
For more information about this opportunity
Site Map | Home
Page | Jobs By Region
| Links Page
Area Trading Jobs in IT | New
York Area Trading Jobs in IT | Philadelphia
Area Trading Jobs in IT | Silicon
Valley Area Trading Jobs in IT