High Frequency Quantitative Strategist
New York City, NY
Will relocate the right candidate.
Our high frequency quant strategists focus
on automated trading strategy development at
varying time horizons across equities, futures
and FX instruments. Their responsibilities include
tick-level data analysis and real-world trading
experimentation to define strategy decision-making.
This team of strategists leverages technology
to confront problems ranging from market micro-structure
to broader portfolio creation.
Ideal candidates will have: a bachelor’s
or advanced degree from a top university in
a highly technical subject such as Computer
Science, Engineering, Physics, Statistics, or
Mathematics; demonstrated motivation and resourcefulness
in quickly solving difficult problems through
the creative application of technology; and
experience in Java, C/C++, Perl, and/or Python.
Familiarity with various analytical packages
(Mathematica, Matlab, PyLab, or R) is a plus.
Trading experience is not required.
- CHICAGO JOBS - Financial Services Opportunities. SR Developer, Treasury / Database Specialist / C++ Software Engineers / SR Network Engineer / Information Security Analyst / BI - ETL Developer / C# Software Developer with Options / Sr Database Administrator / Head Of Network Engineering / FPGA Engineer / Linux Systems Administrator / Quantitative Developers / Java Developers / Plus More!
- COLUMBUS OH JOB - Field Service Technician / Electromechanical. Need PLC experience.
- MINNEAPOLIS MN - Customer Support Engineers with break/fix on servers. HOT TO HIRE!
- AUSTIN TX JOBS - Trader with 2-5 years of relevant sales, trading, or financial work experience. Will consider recent grads with stellar academic record and relevant internship work. Bachelor degree, at minimum, from a leading accredited academic institution with a strong GPA (3.5 or better).
- SCHAUMBURG IL JOBS - Salesforce Architect. Building Applications with Force.com and Visualforce certification (DEV401)
- TINLEY PARK IL JOBS - Systems Support Analyst III - Oracle. Strong functional and technical experience with Oracle Order Management (OM) and Warehouse Management (WMS).
- WINSTON-SALEM NC - Customer Support Engineers with break/fix on servers.
- TORRANCE CA JOBS - HR Manager / User Interface designer / Quality Engineer III / Systems Engineer III / Program Lead - Bi-lingual / Sr Software Engineer.
- MILWAUKEE WI JOBS - Director of IT. 7-10 years of professional IT leadership experience in a corporate environment. Strong insight of emerging technologies that can drive corporate performance.
- CHICAGO IL JOBS - JD Edwards Software Developer with 5 -10 years experience developing and supporting JDE Enterprise One systems using developer?s toolset, SQL query analyzer and other tools.
- CHICAGO IL JOBS - SR Network Engineer. Local Area Network (LAN) and Area Network (WAN) design and administration. Internet and remote (VPN, BGP) connectivity. Level 3 support and troubleshooting skills on WAN and LAN .
- TOPEKA KANSAS JOBS - Linux Infrastructure Engineer.
- CHICAGO JOBS - Financial Services Opportunities. SR Network Engineer / Information Security Analyst / BI - ETL Developer / C# Software Developer with Options / Database Specialist / Sr Database Administrator / Head Of Network Engineering / C++ Software Developers / FPGA Engineer / Sr Architect / Linux Systems Administrator / Quantitative Developers / Java Developers / Plus More!
- PLYMOUTH MI JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS - Electrical Engineer - Infotainment / Software Engineer with Linux / Quality Engineer / Bilingual-Software Systems Engineer III (Japanese)
- HOUSTON TX JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS - Software Engineer with GUI Development / Software Engineeer Web 2.0 / Data Analyst with SQL / Data Software Engineer / Financial Applications Engineer / Information Systems Administrator / Plus more. Need a good GPA and degree.
- NEW YORK CITY JOBS - Large Hedge Fund is expanding! Linux Systems Administrator / FPGA Engineer / Windows Engineer / Software Engineer Web 2.0 / Software Engineer Test / C++ Developers / Java Developers / Plus More! Need a degree with a good GPA. Will relocate and sponsor.
- GREAT NECK NY JOBS - Implementation Project Manager with 5 years of front office exp.
- BREA CA JOB - Senior Software Architect / Software Application Manager. .net / C#. Need 2.
- FARMINGTON HILLS MI JOBS - Database Developer with Oracle / Sr Developer (Java/J2EE, C#, .Net, VB, Web Services and XML) / Software Architect (5-10 yrs architecting, designing and developing web-based enterprise apps).
- CHICAGO IL JOB - .net Developers. Mid to Sr level. Multiple needs. Permanent full-time positions.
---> NEW OPPORTUNITIES ADDED DAILY! Please send your resume with salary information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New York City, Jobs, Quantitative Analyst,
Strategist, Business, FX, MBA, High-Frequency,
High Frequency, Futures, Quant, Quantitative,
Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Statistics,
Mathematics, Mathematica, Matlab, PyLab, electronic,
trading, execution, venues, trading firms, Investment
Banking , Java, Perl, Python, C, C++, Programming,
Software, Technology, Business Analyst, Statistical,
Statistics, Risk, Research, trading, quantitative,
models, Top Business School, Top University,
New York / Manhattan / Programming / Software
/ Java / Perl / Futures / Trading / Jobs / Employment.
New York area Computer Jobs - Futures New York
- Technical Employment Futures - Futures - Software
For more information about this opportunity
Site Map | Home
Page | Jobs By Region
| Links Page
Area Trading Jobs in IT | New
York Area Trading Jobs in IT | Philadelphia
Area Trading Jobs in IT | Silicon
Valley Area Trading Jobs in IT