High Frequency Quantitative Strategist
New York City, NY
Will relocate the right candidate.
Our high frequency quant strategists focus
on automated trading strategy development at
varying time horizons across equities, futures
and FX instruments. Their responsibilities include
tick-level data analysis and real-world trading
experimentation to define strategy decision-making.
This team of strategists leverages technology
to confront problems ranging from market micro-structure
to broader portfolio creation.
Ideal candidates will have: a bachelor’s
or advanced degree from a top university in
a highly technical subject such as Computer
Science, Engineering, Physics, Statistics, or
Mathematics; demonstrated motivation and resourcefulness
in quickly solving difficult problems through
the creative application of technology; and
experience in Java, C/C++, Perl, and/or Python.
Familiarity with various analytical packages
(Mathematica, Matlab, PyLab, or R) is a plus.
Trading experience is not required.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
- CHICAGO JOBS - HOT TO HIRE! Financial Services, Hedge Funds, High Frequency Trading and Proprietary Trading Opportunities. FPGA Electrical Engineer / Sr Network Engineers with Multicast / SR Developer with WPF, .net and C# / C++ and Java Software Engineers / Jr C++ Developer / IT Support Administrator / IT Administrator and Testing Coordinator / Information Security Analyst / Quantitative Developers / Jr FPGA Engineer / Algorithmic Trader / C++ Trading Systems Developer / SR Financial Engineer / Trade Support Engineer / Jr and Experienced Trader / Plus More!
- NEW YORK CITY JOBS - Large Hedge Fund is expanding! Trade Support / Treasury Analyst / Quantitative Analyst / C++ Developers / Java Developers / Quantitative Research Associate / Quantitative Software Engineer / FPGA Engineer / QA Developer / High Frequency Market Data Software Engineer / Electronic Algorithmic Trader / High Frequency Quantitative Analyst / Software Engineer Test / Business Development Associate / Plus More! Need a degree with a good GPA. Will relocate and sponsor.
- EVANSTON IL - SR Back Office GUI Developer / Sr Network Engineer with Multicast.
- GREAT NECK NY JOBS - SQL Server Developer / Trade Support Engineer / Sybase Developer / Jr C++ Software Developer / Java Developer / C++ Developer / C# .net Developer / Implementation Project Manager - OMS. HOT TO HIRE! Will sponsor.
- MIAMI FL - Sales Executive - Casino / Gaming Hospitality Software Sales experience.
- DES PLAINES IL - ERP Systems Manager. Hot to hire!
- FORT LAUDERDALE FL - Android Developers / Mobile Phone Developers. HOT TO HIRE!
- DALLAS TX, SAN FRANCISCO CA, TIFTON GA, CLEVELAND OH, COLUMBUS OH. Field Service Technicians. PLC Programming, Electro-mechanical.
- TORRANCE CA JOBS - Quality Engineer III / Systems Engineer III / Program Lead - Bi-lingual Japanese / Sr Software Engineer / Electrical Engineer Bi-Lingual Japanese / UI Designer
- NOVI MI JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS - Quality Assurance Manager / Quality Technician Warranty / Electrical Engineer - Infotainment / Software Engineer with Linux / Quality Engineer / Bilingual-Software Systems Engineer III (Japanese) / Plus More.
- HOUSTON TX JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS! Quantitative Software Engineer / Data Analyst with SQL / Data Software Engineer / Financial Applications Engineer / Software Engineer with GUI Development / Software Engineer Web 2.0 / Plus more. Need a good GPA and degree.
- SOMERSET NJ JOBS - Windows Support Engineer. Linux is a +. Need excellent client skills.
- FARMINGTON HILLS MI JOBS - Database Developer with Oracle / Sr Developer (Java/J2EE, C#, .Net, VB, Web Services and XML) / Software Architect (5-10 yrs architecting, designing and developing web-based enterprise apps).
---> NEW OPPORTUNITIES ADDED DAILY! Please send your resume with salary information to email@example.com.
New York City, Jobs, Quantitative Analyst,
Strategist, Business, FX, MBA, High-Frequency,
High Frequency, Futures, Quant, Quantitative,
Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Statistics,
Mathematics, Mathematica, Matlab, PyLab, electronic,
trading, execution, venues, trading firms, Investment
Banking , Java, Perl, Python, C, C++, Programming,
Software, Technology, Business Analyst, Statistical,
Statistics, Risk, Research, trading, quantitative,
models, Top Business School, Top University,
New York / Manhattan / Programming / Software
/ Java / Perl / Futures / Trading / Jobs / Employment.
New York area Computer Jobs - Futures New York
- Technical Employment Futures - Futures - Software
For more information about this opportunity
Site Map | Home
Page | Jobs By Region
| Links Page
Area Trading Jobs in IT | New
York Area Trading Jobs in IT | Philadelphia
Area Trading Jobs in IT | Silicon
Valley Area Trading Jobs in IT