High Frequency Quantitative Strategist
New York City, NY
Will relocate the right candidate.
Our high frequency quant strategists focus
on automated trading strategy development at
varying time horizons across equities, futures
and FX instruments. Their responsibilities include
tick-level data analysis and real-world trading
experimentation to define strategy decision-making.
This team of strategists leverages technology
to confront problems ranging from market micro-structure
to broader portfolio creation.
Ideal candidates will have: a bachelor’s
or advanced degree from a top university in
a highly technical subject such as Computer
Science, Engineering, Physics, Statistics, or
Mathematics; demonstrated motivation and resourcefulness
in quickly solving difficult problems through
the creative application of technology; and
experience in Java, C/C++, Perl, and/or Python.
Familiarity with various analytical packages
(Mathematica, Matlab, PyLab, or R) is a plus.
Trading experience is not required.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
- CHICAGO JOBS - HOT TO HIRE! Financial Services, Hedge Funds, High Frequency Trading and Proprietary Trading Opportunities. FPGA Electrical Engineer / Quality Assurance Engineer / SR Java Software Engineer / Sr Network Engineers with Multicast / Build Process Manager / Trading Technical Operations Analyst / SR Developer with WPF, .net and C# / ServiceNow Support Administrator / C++ and Java Software Engineers / Jr C++ Developer / IT Administrator and Testing Coordinator / Quantitative Developers / Jr FPGA Engineer / C++ Trading Systems Developer / SR Financial Engineer / Trade Support Engineer / Jr and Experienced Trader / Plus More!
- NEW YORK CITY JOBS - Large Hedge Fund is expanding! Trade Support / Treasury Analyst / Quantitative Analyst / C++ Developers / Java Developers / Quantitative Research Associate / Quantitative Software Engineer / FPGA Engineer / QA Developer / High Frequency Market Data Software Engineer / Electronic Algorithmic Trader / High Frequency Quantitative Analyst / Plus More! Need a degree with a good GPA. Will relocate and sponsor.
- DALLAS TX - SR C++ Developers (Software Engineers). Will sponsor and relocate! Need multiple people. Very hot to hire!!
- CHICAGO IL - SQL Server Data Developer and a .Net C# Data Developer.
- Work remotely from anywhere in the US!! 3+ years of back-end web development experience. Create APIs. PHP, Ruby, Python or other web technologies. Databases such as MySQL, Dynamo, etc.
- EVANSTON IL - SR Back Office GUI Developer and a SR C# .Net Developer. Will sponsor and relocate!
- BURLINGTON MA - Account Executive.
- TIFTON GA, LUBBOCK TX and PHILADELPHIA PA - Field Service Engineer with PLC experience.
- WASHINGTON DC - Software Developement Manager with PHP skills.
- CHICAGO IL - 9+ years of project management experience with a focus on web applications! Very, very hot to hire!
- HOUSTON TX JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS! Quantitative Software Engineer / Data Analyst with SQL / Data Software Engineer / Financial Applications Engineer / Software Engineer with GUI Development / Software Engineer Web 2.0 / Plus more. Need a good GPA and degree.
- GREAT NECK NY JOBS - SQL Server Developer / Trade Support Engineer / Sybase Developer / Jr C++ Software Developer / Java Developer / C++ Developer / C# .net Developer / Implementation Project Manager - OMS. HOT TO HIRE! Will sponsor.
- GLEN MILLS PA - Ruby On Rails Developer.
- MIAMI FL - Sales Executive - Casino / Gaming Hospitality Software Sales experience.
- DES PLAINES IL - ERP Systems Manager. Hot to hire!
- TORRANCE CA JOBS - Quality Engineer III / Systems Engineer III / Program Lead - Bi-lingual Japanese / Sr Software Engineer / Electrical Engineer Bi-Lingual Japanese / UI Designer
- NOVI MI JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS - Quality Assurance Manager / Quality Technician Warranty / Electrical Engineer - Infotainment / Software Engineer with Linux / Quality Engineer / Bilingual-Software Systems Engineer III (Japanese) / Plus More.
- SOMERSET NJ JOBS - Windows Support Engineer. Linux is a +. Need excellent client skills.
- FARMINGTON HILLS MI JOBS - Database Developer with Oracle / Sr Developer (Java/J2EE, C#, .Net, VB, Web Services and XML) / Software Architect (5-10 yrs architecting, designing and developing web-based enterprise apps).
---> NEW OPPORTUNITIES ADDED DAILY! Please send your resume with salary information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New York City, Jobs, Quantitative Analyst,
Strategist, Business, FX, MBA, High-Frequency,
High Frequency, Futures, Quant, Quantitative,
Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Statistics,
Mathematics, Mathematica, Matlab, PyLab, electronic,
trading, execution, venues, trading firms, Investment
Banking , Java, Perl, Python, C, C++, Programming,
Software, Technology, Business Analyst, Statistical,
Statistics, Risk, Research, trading, quantitative,
models, Top Business School, Top University,
New York / Manhattan / Programming / Software
/ Java / Perl / Futures / Trading / Jobs / Employment.
New York area Computer Jobs - Futures New York
- Technical Employment Futures - Futures - Software
For more information about this opportunity
Site Map | Home
Page | Jobs By Region
| Links Page
Area Trading Jobs in IT | New
York Area Trading Jobs in IT | Philadelphia
Area Trading Jobs in IT | Silicon
Valley Area Trading Jobs in IT