High Frequency Quantitative Strategist
New York City, NY
Will relocate the right candidate.
Our high frequency quant strategists focus
on automated trading strategy development at
varying time horizons across equities, futures
and FX instruments. Their responsibilities include
tick-level data analysis and real-world trading
experimentation to define strategy decision-making.
This team of strategists leverages technology
to confront problems ranging from market micro-structure
to broader portfolio creation.
Ideal candidates will have: a bachelor’s
or advanced degree from a top university in
a highly technical subject such as Computer
Science, Engineering, Physics, Statistics, or
Mathematics; demonstrated motivation and resourcefulness
in quickly solving difficult problems through
the creative application of technology; and
experience in Java, C/C++, Perl, and/or Python.
Familiarity with various analytical packages
(Mathematica, Matlab, PyLab, or R) is a plus.
Trading experience is not required.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
- CHICAGO JOBS - HOT TO HIRE! Financial Services, Hedge Funds, High Frequency Trading and Proprietary Trading Opportunities. Trade Support Engineer 1st Shift / Database Developer SQL Server / Automated Trading Systems Support / Quantitative Research Analyst / Automated Trading Portfolio Manager / Network Linux Administrator / Build and Release Manager / C++ Software Engineer / Java Developer / SR Java Software Engineer / Sr Network Engineers Python Multicast / C++ and Java Software Engineers / Quantitative Developers / C++ Trading Systems Developer / Plus More!
- NEW YORK CITY JOBS - Large Hedge Fund is expanding! Modeling and Trading Developer / Quantitative Analyst / Quantitative Developer / Full Stack Analytics Engineer / C++ Developers / Java Developers / Quantitative Software Engineer / Plus More! Need a degree with a good GPA. Will relocate and sponsor.
- SAN JOSE and SAN FRANCISCO CA - Server Break / Fix Engineers. Interview now.
- PHILADELPHIA PA or WORK REMOTELY FROM ANYWHERE IN THE U.S. - Data Architech with Microsoft Power BI / Senior Azure Development Architect Engineer / Lead Architect / SR Web/Mobile Development Engineer / Sr Web Engineer. INTERVIEW NOW!! HOT TO HIRE!!
- NOVI MI JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS - Program Manager / Project Leader wtih Software / Quality Technician / Engineering Technican / Internal Compliance Auditor / Bilingual Software Engineer - Chinese Language / Bilingual Software Engineer - Japanese Language / Bilingual Supervisor, Cost and Profit Analysis / Automotive experience is a + / Plus Many More! HOT TO HIRE!!
- CHICAGO IL - 3 to 4 month contract with a trading firm. Python, Encryption and MS SQL. Develop a new database.
- FARMINGTON HILLS MI - SR IT Manager. SR Management skills, Infrastructure and networking skills. Will help relocate. Extremely hot to hire!
- CHICAGO IL - Quantitative Research Analyst. Ph.D in Math or Statistics. Interview now.
- CHICAGO IL - Network Consultant. Need very good networking skills and client skills. Get hired right now!
- SHOREVIEW MN - Server Break / Fix Engineers. Interview now.
- PEABODY MA - SR Information Security Consultant. Interview now!
- CHICAGO IL - Build and Release Engineer with a trading background. Extremely hot to hire!
- CHICAGO IL - All levels of Software Engineers needed with Java. Multiple openings. Work for a prestigious Chicago trading firm!
- TORRANCE CA - Motherboard Technican, Bilingual Quality Engineer III and a Software Engineer III.
- CHICAGO IL - Database Developer. SQL Server and Java. Learn Trading applications!
- LONDON ENGLAND JOBS - Multiple Trading Jobs! Trading Operation Engineer, Experience Trader and a Technical Operations Engineer with Linux.
- HOUSTON TX JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS! Data Analyst / Data Analyst Manager / Data Software Engineer / Financial Applications Engineer / Plus more. Need a good GPA and degree.
- WASHINGTON DC - Associate Software Engineer, Data Scientist, Sr Systems Administrator, Sr Software Engineer, Software Engineer. Exciting applications!
- GREAT NECK NY - Front-End Blend Developer / Trade Support Analyst FX / Associate Software Developer Algo / Assocate Software Developer FX / Technical Writer. HOT TO HIRE! Will sponsor.
- NEW YORK CITY JOBS - Chicago-based trading firm is expanding in New York City! Experienced ETF Trader needed ASAP.
- CHICAGO IL or NEW YORK CITY. Sr Software Engineer with C# and C++. Fixed Income is a plus. Very Hot To Hire!
- ST LOUIS MO - IT Manager. Epicor ERP. Interview now!
- DETROIT MI - Experienced Java Developers. Very hot to hire!
---> NEW OPPORTUNITIES ADDED DAILY! Please send your resume with salary information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New York City, Jobs, Quantitative Analyst,
Strategist, Business, FX, MBA, High-Frequency,
High Frequency, Futures, Quant, Quantitative,
Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Statistics,
Mathematics, Mathematica, Matlab, PyLab, electronic,
trading, execution, venues, trading firms, Investment
Banking , Java, Perl, Python, C, C++, Programming,
Software, Technology, Business Analyst, Statistical,
Statistics, Risk, Research, trading, quantitative,
models, Top Business School, Top University,
New York / Manhattan / Programming / Software
/ Java / Perl / Futures / Trading / Jobs / Employment.
New York area Computer Jobs - Futures New York
- Technical Employment Futures - Futures - Software
For more information about this opportunity
Site Map | Home
Page | Jobs By Region
| Links Page
Area Trading Jobs in IT | New
York Area Trading Jobs in IT | Philadelphia
Area Trading Jobs in IT | Silicon
Valley Area Trading Jobs in IT