High Frequency Quantitative Strategist
New York City, NY
Will relocate the right candidate.
Our high frequency quant strategists focus
on automated trading strategy development at
varying time horizons across equities, futures
and FX instruments. Their responsibilities include
tick-level data analysis and real-world trading
experimentation to define strategy decision-making.
This team of strategists leverages technology
to confront problems ranging from market micro-structure
to broader portfolio creation.
Ideal candidates will have: a bachelor’s
or advanced degree from a top university in
a highly technical subject such as Computer
Science, Engineering, Physics, Statistics, or
Mathematics; demonstrated motivation and resourcefulness
in quickly solving difficult problems through
the creative application of technology; and
experience in Java, C/C++, Perl, and/or Python.
Familiarity with various analytical packages
(Mathematica, Matlab, PyLab, or R) is a plus.
Trading experience is not required.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
- HOUSTON TX JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS! C, C++ or Java openings for Sr Software Engineer / Reliability Engineer / Team Lead Engineering / Data Analyst Manager / Data Software Engineer / Lead Software Architect / Financial Applications Engineer / Plus more. Need a good GPA and degree.
- BELLEVILLE IL - 1-5+ years experience. All levels of IT Network Technicians. DoD security clearance required. Level II Certification(s) required (IAT SSCP, CompTIA Security+, CCNA-Security, GSEC. HOT TO HIRE!
- GREAT NECK NY - Trade Support Analyst with OMS Buy-side / Project Manager with OMS Buy-side / XAML Developers / Sr C++ Developers / Associate C++ or Java Software Developer / HOT TO HIRE! Will sponsor.
- GREENBBELT MD - Sr Security Engineers / Technical Project Manager (50+ Stakeholders) / Technical Program Manager (Data Capture).
- CHICAGO IL - All levels of Software Engineers needed with C++. Multiple openings. Work for prestigious Chicago trading firms!
- CHICAGO JOBS - HOT TO HIRE! Financial Services, Hedge Funds, High Frequency Trading and Proprietary Trading Opportunities. Network Engineer / Jr Network Engineer / C++ Trading Systems Developer / SQL Server DBA / Lead Infrastrucure Engineer / GUI Software Engineer / FPGA Engineer / Technical Operations Analyst / Data Scientist / Automated Trading Systems Support / Quantitative Research Analyst / Automated Trading Portfolio Manager / SR Java Software Engineer / Quantitative Developers / Plus More!
- CHICAGO IL - IT Support Specialist. Citrix, Desktop Software, Help Desk Support. Any law firm software is a plus.
- NORTHBROOK IL - 0-2 years experience with an internship. Proficiency in any of the following languages: Java, PHP, Python, C++, C#, Perl.
- CHICAGO IL - Business Development Executive - Account Manager. SaaS or LMS Software sales skills.
- NOVI MI JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS - Bilingual QA Engineer IPQM (Japanese/English) / Account Manager / Senior Manager, Engineering / Quality Engineer II and III / Software Engineer / Electrical Engineer III. Automotive Infotainment. / Plus Many More! HOT TO HIRE!!
- NEW YORK CITY JOBS - Large Hedge Fund is expanding! Modeling and Trading Developer / Quantitative Analyst / Quantitative Developer / Full Stack Analytics Engineer / C++ Developers / Java Developers / Quantitative Software Engineer / Plus More! Need a degree with a good GPA. Will relocate and sponsor.
- TORRANCE CA - Market Research Analyst (Research Analyst) / New Business Development Manager / Lead UX Designer / UI Designer.
- LONDON ENGLAND JOBS - Multiple Trading Jobs! Experience Traders with C++.
---> NEW OPPORTUNITIES ADDED DAILY! Please send your resume with salary information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New York City, Jobs, Quantitative Analyst,
Strategist, Business, FX, MBA, High-Frequency,
High Frequency, Futures, Quant, Quantitative,
Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Statistics,
Mathematics, Mathematica, Matlab, PyLab, electronic,
trading, execution, venues, trading firms, Investment
Banking , Java, Perl, Python, C, C++, Programming,
Software, Technology, Business Analyst, Statistical,
Statistics, Risk, Research, trading, quantitative,
models, Top Business School, Top University,
New York / Manhattan / Programming / Software
/ Java / Perl / Futures / Trading / Jobs / Employment.
New York area Computer Jobs - Futures New York
- Technical Employment Futures - Futures - Software
For more information about this opportunity
Site Map | Home
Page | Jobs By Region
| Links Page
Area Trading Jobs in IT | New
York Area Trading Jobs in IT | Philadelphia
Area Trading Jobs in IT | Silicon
Valley Area Trading Jobs in IT