Here To Apply Now!
FIX Technical Analyst
The FIX Analyst is responsible for all technical aspects
of the client connectivity process. This includes managing
the relationship with the client’s technical contact,
assisting in proposing technical solutions, testing with
the client, and troubleshooting to establish connectivity.
-Establish and manage the relationship with the client’s
-Provides specialized application technical support to clients
by analyzing requirements and coordinating implementation
-Discuss connectivity options with the customer (FIX).
-Verify connectivity with client’s trade desk.
-Field client technical calls.
-Perform FIX testing for single leg and multi-leg orders
for Equities, Futures, Options and FX
-Initiate and follow-up with clients to resolve problems
and answer questions.
-Ability to independently analyze and solve complex technical
-Must be able to assess, research, and propose solutions
to technical problems without support.
-Ability to assimilate and apply new technologies through
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a
must, with a demonstrated ability to communicate with a
variety of people to explain technical situations and present
-Working knowledge of the FIX (Financial Information Exchange)
-Minimum of two years securities industry knowledge.
-Programming experience a plus.
-Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science is preferred
Jobs, New York, FIX protocol, Financial Information Exchange,
Technical Analyst, Technical support, Trading systems
- CHICAGO JOBS - Financial Services Opportunities. SR Developer, Treasury / Database Specialist / C++ Software Engineers / SR Network Engineer / Information Security Analyst / BI - ETL Developer / C# Software Developer with Options / Sr Database Administrator / Head Of Network Engineering / FPGA Engineer / Linux Systems Administrator / Quantitative Developers / Java Developers / Plus More!
- COLUMBUS OH JOB - Field Service Technician / Electromechanical. Need PLC experience.
- MINNEAPOLIS MN - Customer Support Engineers with break/fix on servers. HOT TO HIRE!
- AUSTIN TX JOBS - Trader with 2-5 years of relevant sales, trading, or financial work experience. Will consider recent grads with stellar academic record and relevant internship work. Bachelor degree, at minimum, from a leading accredited academic institution with a strong GPA (3.5 or better).
- SCHAUMBURG IL JOBS - Salesforce Architect. Building Applications with Force.com and Visualforce certification (DEV401)
- TINLEY PARK IL JOBS - Systems Support Analyst III - Oracle. Strong functional and technical experience with Oracle Order Management (OM) and Warehouse Management (WMS).
- WINSTON-SALEM NC - Customer Support Engineers with break/fix on servers.
- TORRANCE CA JOBS - HR Manager / User Interface designer / Quality Engineer III / Systems Engineer III / Program Lead - Bi-lingual / Sr Software Engineer.
- MILWAUKEE WI JOBS - Director of IT. 7-10 years of professional IT leadership experience in a corporate environment. Strong insight of emerging technologies that can drive corporate performance.
- CHICAGO IL JOBS - JD Edwards Software Developer with 5 -10 years experience developing and supporting JDE Enterprise One systems using developer?s toolset, SQL query analyzer and other tools.
- CHICAGO IL JOBS - SR Network Engineer. Local Area Network (LAN) and Area Network (WAN) design and administration. Internet and remote (VPN, BGP) connectivity. Level 3 support and troubleshooting skills on WAN and LAN .
- TOPEKA KANSAS JOBS - Linux Infrastructure Engineer.
- CHICAGO JOBS - Financial Services Opportunities. SR Network Engineer / Information Security Analyst / BI - ETL Developer / C# Software Developer with Options / Database Specialist / Sr Database Administrator / Head Of Network Engineering / C++ Software Developers / FPGA Engineer / Sr Architect / Linux Systems Administrator / Quantitative Developers / Java Developers / Plus More!
- PLYMOUTH MI JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS - Electrical Engineer - Infotainment / Software Engineer with Linux / Quality Engineer / Bilingual-Software Systems Engineer III (Japanese)
- HOUSTON TX JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS - Software Engineer with GUI Development / Software Engineeer Web 2.0 / Data Analyst with SQL / Data Software Engineer / Financial Applications Engineer / Information Systems Administrator / Plus more. Need a good GPA and degree.
- NEW YORK CITY JOBS - Large Hedge Fund is expanding! Linux Systems Administrator / FPGA Engineer / Windows Engineer / Software Engineer Web 2.0 / Software Engineer Test / C++ Developers / Java Developers / Plus More! Need a degree with a good GPA. Will relocate and sponsor.
- GREAT NECK NY JOBS - Implementation Project Manager with 5 years of front office exp.
- BREA CA JOB - Senior Software Architect / Software Application Manager. .net / C#. Need 2.
- FARMINGTON HILLS MI JOBS - Database Developer with Oracle / Sr Developer (Java/J2EE, C#, .Net, VB, Web Services and XML) / Software Architect (5-10 yrs architecting, designing and developing web-based enterprise apps).
- CHICAGO IL JOB - .net Developers. Mid to Sr level. Multiple needs. Permanent full-time positions.
---> NEW OPPORTUNITIES ADDED DAILY! Please send your resume with salary information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about this opportunity
Current Job News
Hot IT Trading / Financial Services Jobs
Connect with us:
We are working on tech jobs in IL (Chicago
area Computer Jobs), PA, NY, NJ, CT, MA, VA, GA, NC, TN,
CA, TX, AZ, OH, MI, IN, MO, CO, FL, WA, MN and CN. We are
specialists in technology career employment.
We are an equal opportunity Technology Employment
This website is maintained by Next
Jobs in Chicago - Jobs in New York - Jobs in New Jersey
- Jobs in Philadelphia - Jobs in Connecticut - Jobs in Denver
- Jobs in Dallas - Jobs in Houston - Jobs in Phoenix - Jobs
in Silicon Valley - Plus Many More Areas
C++ - C# - .net - Java - Oracle - SQL Server - Unix - Linux
- Networking - Storage - Systems - Support - Sales - Plus
Programmer - Software - Developer - Network Engineer -
Database Analyst - Systems Administrator - Systems Engineer
- Managed Hosting - Manager - Director - VP - CIO - CTO
- Plus More
Executive Search Firm with Specialized Technical
Recruiters or IT Recruiters servicing clients
of all sizes nationally since 1995. IT Recruitment
Firms, IT Recruitment Agencies, Headhunters
and Executive Recruiting Firms. Experience with
Computer Jobs | Information Technology Jobs
or IT Jobs | Tech Jobs | Systems | Programming.
IT Jobs in Chicago | Philadelphia | New York
City - Manhattan | Denver | Dallas | Houston
| Phoenix | Silicon Valley | Plus Many More
Index | Site
Map | Home Page
| About Us |
President | VP
| IT Jobs By Region
Jobs in Trading | Job
Seekers | Employers
| Links Page
| Northeast Jobs
| Southeast Jobs
Jobs | Southwest
Jobs | Canada
Area Trading Jobs in IT | New
York Area Trading Jobs in IT | Philadelphia
Area Trading Jobs in IT | Silicon
Valley Area Trading Jobs in IT