Here To Apply Now!
FIX Technical Analyst
The FIX Analyst is responsible for all technical aspects
of the client connectivity process. This includes managing
the relationship with the client’s technical contact,
assisting in proposing technical solutions, testing with
the client, and troubleshooting to establish connectivity.
-Establish and manage the relationship with the client’s
-Provides specialized application technical support to clients
by analyzing requirements and coordinating implementation
-Discuss connectivity options with the customer (FIX).
-Verify connectivity with client’s trade desk.
-Field client technical calls.
-Perform FIX testing for single leg and multi-leg orders
for Equities, Futures, Options and FX
-Initiate and follow-up with clients to resolve problems
and answer questions.
-Ability to independently analyze and solve complex technical
-Must be able to assess, research, and propose solutions
to technical problems without support.
-Ability to assimilate and apply new technologies through
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a
must, with a demonstrated ability to communicate with a
variety of people to explain technical situations and present
-Working knowledge of the FIX (Financial Information Exchange)
-Minimum of two years securities industry knowledge.
-Programming experience a plus.
-Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science is preferred
Jobs, New York, FIX protocol, Financial Information Exchange,
Technical Analyst, Technical support, Trading systems
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
- HOUSTON TX JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS! C, C++ or Java openings for Sr Software Engineer / Reliability Engineer / Team Lead Engineering / Data Analyst Manager / Data Software Engineer / Lead Software Architect / Financial Applications Engineer / Plus more. Need a good GPA and degree.
- BELLEVILLE IL - 1-5+ years experience. All levels of IT Network Technicians. DoD security clearance required. Level II Certification(s) required (IAT SSCP, CompTIA Security+, CCNA-Security, GSEC. HOT TO HIRE!
- GREAT NECK NY - Trade Support Analyst with OMS Buy-side / Project Manager with OMS Buy-side / XAML Developers / Sr C++ Developers / Associate C++ or Java Software Developer / HOT TO HIRE! Will sponsor.
- GREENBBELT MD - Sr Security Engineers / Technical Project Manager (50+ Stakeholders) / Technical Program Manager (Data Capture).
- CHICAGO IL - All levels of Software Engineers needed with C++. Multiple openings. Work for prestigious Chicago trading firms!
- CHICAGO JOBS - HOT TO HIRE! Financial Services, Hedge Funds, High Frequency Trading and Proprietary Trading Opportunities. Network Engineer / Jr Network Engineer / C++ Trading Systems Developer / SQL Server DBA / Lead Infrastrucure Engineer / GUI Software Engineer / FPGA Engineer / Technical Operations Analyst / Data Scientist / Automated Trading Systems Support / Quantitative Research Analyst / Automated Trading Portfolio Manager / SR Java Software Engineer / Quantitative Developers / Plus More!
- CHICAGO IL - IT Support Specialist. Citrix, Desktop Software, Help Desk Support. Any law firm software is a plus.
- NORTHBROOK IL - 0-2 years experience with an internship. Proficiency in any of the following languages: Java, PHP, Python, C++, C#, Perl.
- CHICAGO IL - Business Development Executive - Account Manager. SaaS or LMS Software sales skills.
- NOVI MI JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS - Bilingual QA Engineer IPQM (Japanese/English) / Account Manager / Senior Manager, Engineering / Quality Engineer II and III / Software Engineer / Electrical Engineer III. Automotive Infotainment. / Plus Many More! HOT TO HIRE!!
- NEW YORK CITY JOBS - Large Hedge Fund is expanding! Modeling and Trading Developer / Quantitative Analyst / Quantitative Developer / Full Stack Analytics Engineer / C++ Developers / Java Developers / Quantitative Software Engineer / Plus More! Need a degree with a good GPA. Will relocate and sponsor.
- TORRANCE CA - Market Research Analyst (Research Analyst) / New Business Development Manager / Lead UX Designer / UI Designer.
- LONDON ENGLAND JOBS - Multiple Trading Jobs! Experience Traders with C++.
---> NEW OPPORTUNITIES ADDED DAILY! Please send your resume with salary information to email@example.com.
For more information about this opportunity
Current Job News
Hot IT Trading / Financial Services Jobs
Connect with us:
We are working on tech jobs in IL (Chicago
area Computer Jobs), PA, NY, NJ, CT, MA, VA, GA, NC, TN,
CA, TX, AZ, OH, MI, IN, MO, CO, FL, WA, MN and CN. We are
specialists in technology career employment.
We are an equal opportunity Technology Employment
This website is maintained by Next
Jobs in Chicago - Jobs in New York - Jobs in New Jersey
- Jobs in Philadelphia - Jobs in Connecticut - Jobs in Denver
- Jobs in Dallas - Jobs in Houston - Jobs in Phoenix - Jobs
in Silicon Valley - Plus Many More Areas
C++ - C# - .net - Java - Oracle - SQL Server - Unix - Linux
- Networking - Storage - Systems - Support - Sales - Plus
Programmer - Software - Developer - Network Engineer -
Database Analyst - Systems Administrator - Systems Engineer
- Managed Hosting - Manager - Director - VP - CIO - CTO
- Plus More
Executive Search Firm with Specialized Technical
Recruiters or IT Recruiters servicing clients
of all sizes nationally since 1995. IT Recruitment
Firms, IT Recruitment Agencies, Headhunters
and Executive Recruiting Firms. Experience with
Computer Jobs | Information Technology Jobs
or IT Jobs | Tech Jobs | Systems | Programming.
IT Jobs in Chicago | Philadelphia | New York
City - Manhattan | Denver | Dallas | Houston
| Phoenix | Silicon Valley | Plus Many More
Index | Site
Map | Home Page
| About Us |
President | VP
| IT Jobs By Region
Jobs in Trading | Job
Seekers | Employers
| Links Page
| Northeast Jobs
| Southeast Jobs
Jobs | Southwest
Jobs | Canada
Area Trading Jobs in IT | New
York Area Trading Jobs in IT | Philadelphia
Area Trading Jobs in IT | Silicon
Valley Area Trading Jobs in IT