Chicago Jobs, Enterprise Account Manager, Security Software, Sales, Enterprise Applications, Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Here To Apply Now!
Enterprise Account Manager / Security Software
Must have experience with information security, risk, compliance. Must have experience selling software applications and/or software as a service while employed at a security software company.
-Develop new sales opportunities and generate profitable revenue within the NJ/NY area.
-Develop strong business relationships with manufacturing partners and their local and regional representatives.
-Meet and exceed assigned revenue objectives.
-Develop and execute a territory sales plan designed to ensure the creation of new opportunities and a consistent, high performance pipeline to support quota attainment.
-Find, qualify, engage and close new strategic sales opportunities.
-Develop and execute target account sales plans to maximize opportunities.
-Manage and develop target accounts to produce long term, consistent revenue growth.
-Deliver compelling and conclusive sales presentations to a multidisciplinary audience of senior executives, and IT/Information Security professionals.
-Develop and present winning proposals in a highly-competitive marketplace.
-Work with field engineers to effectively demonstrate solutions and manage product evaluations.
-Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts and status reports to management.
-Demonstrate the ability to self-govern and motivate on a daily basis.
-Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and manage multiple objectives, tasks, and clients.
-Simultaneously manage multiple key opportunities through various stages of a sales cycle.
-Bachelor degree or international equivalent.
-5+ years enterprise solution selling experience preferably within security software and/or enterprise applications environment.
-Must possess a strong general understanding of enterprise information technology (key vendors, products and trends).
-Must have a proven sales track record and demonstrate a thorough understanding of the sales process and the ability to work with new and existing clients to capture new business.
-Proven track record of successful enterprise selling to C-level, senior executive, and IT management.
-Consistent over-achievement selling in a multi-million dollar quota based environment.
-Familiarity with the steps necessary to close deals and have demonstrated a sales ability to increase revenues by introducing fact-based IT solutions to each client.
-Ability to take initiative, multitask on concurrent projects, meet tight deadlines and succeed in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
-Proactive, self-motivated and highly professional, with outstanding customer development and prospecting skills.
-Excellent communication and presentation skills.
GET HIRED QUICKLY IN 2019! This is a partial list of hot IT jobs.
- GREENBELT MD or WASHINGTON DC - Sr Security Engineers / Sr Cloud Engineers / Sr DevOps Engineers. Very hot to hire. Large scale Federal Government contract.
- CHICAGO IL - All levels of Software Engineers needed with C++. Multiple openings. Work for prestigious Chicago trading firm. Can work remotely.
- NEW YORK CITY IL - C++ Software Engineers. Quantitative experience is a + / Sr QA with Java or C++ coding skills.
- PROVO UT - 1-5+ years experience. All levels of IT Network Technicians. DoD security clearance required. Level II Certification(s) required (IAT SSCP, CompTIA Security+, CCNA-Security, GSEC. HOT TO HIRE!
- CHICAGO JOBS - HOT TO HIRE! Financial Services, Hedge Funds, High Frequency Trading and Proprietary Trading Opportunities. SR Network Engineer / C++ Trading Systems Developer / FPGA Engineer / Technical Operations Analyst / Sr Linux Administrator/ Quantitative Research Analyst / SR Java Software Engineer / Quantitative Developers / Plus More!
- MILWAUKEE WI - Sr Java Swing Developers / Associate or Java Software Developers / HOT TO HIRE! Will sponsor.
- HOUSTON TX JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS! C, C++ or Java openings for Sr Software Engineer / Reliability Engineer / Team Lead Engineering / Data Software Engineer / Lead Software Architect / Plus more. Need a good GPA and degree.
- BELLEVILLE IL - 1-5+ years experience. All levels of IT Network Technicians. DoD security clearance required. Level II Certification(s) required (IAT SSCP, CompTIA Security+, CCNA-Security, GSEC. HOT TO HIRE!
- GREAT NECK NY - Sr C++ Developers / Associate C++ or Java Software Developer / HOT TO HIRE! Will sponsor.
- CHICAGO IL - Quantitative Researcher / Strategy Developer Algorithmic Trader / Software Developer / Quantitative Developer / Junior Software Developer.
- CHICAGO IL - Network Consultant. Any MSP experience is a +.
- NORTHBROOK IL - 0-2 years experience with an internship. Proficiency in any of the following languages: Java, PHP, Python, C++, C#, Perl.
- NEW YORK CITY JOBS - Large Hedge Fund is expanding! Modeling and Trading Developer / Quantitative Analyst / Quantitative Developer / Engineering Manager, Database Systems / Full Stack Analytics Engineer / C++ Developers / Java Developers / Quantitative Software Engineer / Plus More! Need a degree with a good GPA. Will relocate and sponsor.
- LONDON ENGLAND JOBS - Multiple Trading Jobs! Experience Traders with High-frequency and C++.
---> NEW OPPORTUNITIES ADDED DAILY! Please send your resume with salary information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
For more information about this opportunity
Current Job News
Hot IT Trading / Financial Services Jobs
Connect with us:
We are working on tech jobs in IL (Chicago
area Computer Jobs), PA, NY, NJ, CT, MA, VA, GA, NC, TN, CA,
TX, AZ, OH, MI, IN, MO, CO, FL, WA, MN and CN. We are specialists
in technology career employment.
We are an equal opportunity Technology Employment
This website is maintained by Next
Jobs in Chicago - Jobs in New York - Jobs in New Jersey
- Jobs in Philadelphia - Jobs in Connecticut - Jobs in Denver
- Jobs in Dallas - Jobs in Houston - Jobs in Phoenix - Jobs
in Silicon Valley - Plus Many More Areas
C++ - C# - .net - Java - Oracle - SQL Server - Unix - Linux
- Networking - Storage - Systems - Support - Sales - Plus
Programmer - Software - Developer - Network Engineer -
Database Analyst - Systems Administrator - Systems Engineer
- Managed Hosting - Manager - Director - VP - CIO - CTO
- Plus More
Executive Search Firm with Specialized Technical
Recruiters or IT Recruiters servicing clients
of all sizes nationally since 1995. IT Recruitment
Firms, IT Recruitment Agencies, Headhunters
and Executive Recruiting Firms. Experience with
Computer Jobs | Information Technology Jobs
or IT Jobs | Tech Jobs | Systems | Programming.
IT Jobs in Chicago | Philadelphia | New York
City - Manhattan | Denver | Dallas | Houston
| Phoenix | Silicon Valley | Plus Many More
Index | Site
Map | Home Page
| About Us |
President | VP
| IT Jobs By Region
Jobs in Trading | Job
Seekers | Employers
| Links Page
| Northeast Jobs
| Southeast Jobs
Jobs | Southwest
Jobs | Canada
Area Trading Jobs in IT | New
York Area Trading Jobs in IT | Philadelphia
Area Trading Jobs in IT | Silicon
Valley Area Trading Jobs in IT