Risk Management Statistical Modeler
Identify opportunities to apply statistical
analyses to improve business performance. Develop
and implement statistical models that enable
the company to efficiently and effectively monitor
performance of the US and Canadian lease, balloon
and commercial portfolios.
-Assist in the design, development and maintenance
of predictive models for consumer credit portfolio
used for forecasting probability of defaults
(PD), loss given default (LGD) and exposure
at default (EAD) based upon customer payment
and delinquency behavior, credit profile and
other portfolio and market dynamics
-Partner with Accounting and colleagues within
Risk Management in establishing adequate credit
loss provisions for US and Canadian consumer
portfolios; conduct sensitivity tests on the
models to accommodate qualitative overlays related
to the economy, used car market volatility,
changes in credit policies and collection strategies
and other factors that may affect future portfolio
performance; work with internal and external
audit partners to gain acceptance on the loss
reserving methodology and provide technical
support in order to meet audit and regulatory
-Assist in the validation of US and Canadian
internal credit acquisitions scorecards though
the use of KS-statistic (or similar metrics
such as ROC curve, Gini coefficient and Divergence),
population stability index (PSI), characteristic
analysis and bad rate analysis; perform similar
task on back-end/behavior scorecards as needed
-Support the on-going Data Warehouse restructuring
project through testing (i.e. validating mapping
logic and table relationships); work with IT
and Data Governance Committee to identify and
resolve data quality issues; maintain and develop
various databases, technical models and reports
required to support research, data gathering
and analytical responsibilities
-Assist in the maintenance of the commercial
portfolio’s dealer rating system including
validation of model performance (i.e. PD forecasts
and ability to rank-order accounts), update
of seasonal indices and recalibration of forecasts;
support the Commercial Credit Risk team on future
model updates and redevelopment
-Take lead in the development and implementation
of a forecasting model to quantify value-at-risk
relating to interest rate exposure using Farin’s
Foresight software or similar packages; establish
a partnership with Treasury and Accounting &
Controlling group to collect required financial
data and review validity of model assumptions
-Help improve existing residual value setting
model; perform elasticity, sensitivity and scenario
analysis using Black Book, ALG, Auctionet and
other third-party and internal data to identify
residual value strategies that will optimize
results; provide analytical support relating
to lease pull-ahead, extensions and similar
marketing initiatives to help business leaders
make informed decisions
-Collaborate with other team members to determine
if quantitative analysis and modeling is required
to improve business performance
-Educate colleagues on proper statistical principles
and methodology; sell ideas and conclusions
in a clear, concise manner to colleagues with
limited statistical background
-Identify areas of opportunity where statistics
can improve business results or increase process
efficiency; demonstrate effective planning,
research and implementation of statistical models
-Provide inputs to the Statistical Modeling
group to ensure projects and initiatives are
aligned with Risk Management’s strategy
-5+ years related professional experience is
required for this position
-3 Years Experience in a statistical field
-3 Years Working in a business environment
-2 Years Data Analysis or Modeling with large
-Bachelor Degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics,
Econometrics, Operations Research or similar
quantitative field of study is required
-Analytical and conceptual thinking - using
logic and reason, creative and strategic
-Computer Savvy - highly skilled in software
use and programming
-Communication - excellent skills in written
and visual communication
-Advanced knowledge of concepts, principles,
standards, practices and techniques relating
to statistical modeling, analysis, interpretation
-Advanced knowledge of advanced applied statistical
methodologies including least squares regression,
logistic regression and credit scoring, sampling
methodologies, time series analysis, generalized
linear modeling, cluster analysis, categorical
data analysis, decision trees and other multivariate
-Ability to conduct large scale projects and
research through all stages: concept formulation,
definition of metrics, determination of appropriate
methodology, research evaluation and final research
-Demonstrated understanding and experience with
relational datasets, data warehouses, data mining
and data analysis techniques
-Excellent computer skills and techniques using
multi-variant statistical analysis packages
(SAS, SPSS, Knowledge Studio) and other reporting
and data analysis tools (Business Objects, Access,
-Established data mining skills using existing
databases, third party-provided data, or creating
your own when necessary
-Ability to “think out of the box”
and use unconventional methods where necessary
-Specialized ability to communicate highly technical
subjects to the senior executives and others
who have limited background in mathematics or
Jobs, Chicago area, Risk Management Statistical
Modeler, Statistics, Data Analysis, Data modeling,
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
- WASHINGTON DC - Multiple openings for all levels. Network Subject Matter Experts, Voice Video Operations, Security, etc. High-profile positions. Interviewing right now! Different levels of security clearance needed.
- MERRIFIELD VA - Multiple openings for all levels. Security Specialists, NOC Specialists, Configuration Management, Infrastructure, etc. High-profile positions. Interviewing right now! Different levels of security clearance needed.
- ARLINGTON VA - Multiple openings for all levels. Security Engineers, Network Engineers, Help Desk, etc. High-profile positions. Interviewing right now! Different levels of security clearance needed.
- GREENBBELT MD - Deputy Chief Engineers and Lead Requirements Manager. Experience developing and integrating complex systems through the full system development life cycle for the Federal Government.
- CHICAGO JOBS - HOT TO HIRE! Financial Services, Hedge Funds, High Frequency Trading and Proprietary Trading Opportunities. SQL Server DBA / SR Windows Engineer / Program Manager / Lead Infrastrucure Engineer / Java Developer / Data Scientist / Automated Trading Systems Support / Quantitative Research Analyst / Automated Trading Portfolio Manager / Build and Release Manager / C++ Software Engineer / SR Java Software Engineer / C++ and Java Software Engineers / Quantitative Developers / C++ Trading Systems Developer / Plus More!
- CHARLOTTE NC, ST LOUIS MO and LOS ANGELES CA. Break / Fix Server Engineers. Get hired right now!
- CHICAGO IL - IT Support Specialist. Citrix, Desktop Software, Help Desk Support. Any law firm software is a plus.
- BELLEVILLE IL - 1-5+ years experience. All levels of IT Network Technicians. DoD security clearance required. Level II Certification(s) required (IAT SSCP, CompTIA Security+, CCNA-Security, GSEC. HOT TO HIRE!
- CHICAGO IL - Build and Release Engineer with a trading background. Extremely hot to hire!
- NORTHBROOK IL - 0-2 years experience with an internship. Proficiency in any of the following languages: Java, PHP, Python, C++, C#, Perl.
- GREAT NECK NY - C++ or Java Software developer / Trade Support Analyst FX / Associate Software Developer Algo / Assocate Software Developer FX. HOT TO HIRE! Will sponsor.
- HOUSTON TX JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS! Sr Software Engineer / Reliability Engineer / Team Lead Engineering / Data Analyst Manager / Data Software Engineer / Financial Applications Engineer / Plus more. Need a good GPA and degree.
- NOVI MI JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS - Project Leader wtih Software / Quality Technician / Engineering Technician / Internal Compliance Auditor / Bilingual Software Engineer - Chinese Language / Bilingual Software Engineer - Japanese Language / Bilingual Supervisor, Cost and Profit Analysis / Automotive experience is a + / Plus Many More! HOT TO HIRE!!
- EL CAJON CA - Business Development Manager with Data Center Services Sales experience!
- NEW YORK CITY JOBS - Large Hedge Fund is expanding! Modeling and Trading Developer / Quantitative Analyst / Quantitative Developer / Full Stack Analytics Engineer / C++ Developers / Java Developers / Quantitative Software Engineer / Plus More! Need a degree with a good GPA. Will relocate and sponsor.
- CHICAGO IL - All levels of Software Engineers needed with Java. Multiple openings. Work for a prestigious Chicago trading firm!
- TORRANCE CA - Human Computer Interaction Designer, QMS Specialist, Bilingual Quality Engineer III and a Software Engineer III.
- LONDON ENGLAND JOBS - Multiple Trading Jobs! Trading Operation Engineer, Experience Trader and a Technical Operations Engineer with Linux.
- NEW YORK CITY JOBS - Chicago-based trading firm is expanding in New York City! Experienced ETF Trader needed ASAP.
---> NEW OPPORTUNITIES ADDED DAILY! Please send your resume with salary information to email@example.com.
For more information about this opportunity