Risk Management Statistical Modeler
Identify opportunities to apply statistical
analyses to improve business performance. Develop
and implement statistical models that enable
the company to efficiently and effectively monitor
performance of the US and Canadian lease, balloon
and commercial portfolios.
-Assist in the design, development and maintenance
of predictive models for consumer credit portfolio
used for forecasting probability of defaults
(PD), loss given default (LGD) and exposure
at default (EAD) based upon customer payment
and delinquency behavior, credit profile and
other portfolio and market dynamics
-Partner with Accounting and colleagues within
Risk Management in establishing adequate credit
loss provisions for US and Canadian consumer
portfolios; conduct sensitivity tests on the
models to accommodate qualitative overlays related
to the economy, used car market volatility,
changes in credit policies and collection strategies
and other factors that may affect future portfolio
performance; work with internal and external
audit partners to gain acceptance on the loss
reserving methodology and provide technical
support in order to meet audit and regulatory
-Assist in the validation of US and Canadian
internal credit acquisitions scorecards though
the use of KS-statistic (or similar metrics
such as ROC curve, Gini coefficient and Divergence),
population stability index (PSI), characteristic
analysis and bad rate analysis; perform similar
task on back-end/behavior scorecards as needed
-Support the on-going Data Warehouse restructuring
project through testing (i.e. validating mapping
logic and table relationships); work with IT
and Data Governance Committee to identify and
resolve data quality issues; maintain and develop
various databases, technical models and reports
required to support research, data gathering
and analytical responsibilities
-Assist in the maintenance of the commercial
portfolio’s dealer rating system including
validation of model performance (i.e. PD forecasts
and ability to rank-order accounts), update
of seasonal indices and recalibration of forecasts;
support the Commercial Credit Risk team on future
model updates and redevelopment
-Take lead in the development and implementation
of a forecasting model to quantify value-at-risk
relating to interest rate exposure using Farin’s
Foresight software or similar packages; establish
a partnership with Treasury and Accounting &
Controlling group to collect required financial
data and review validity of model assumptions
-Help improve existing residual value setting
model; perform elasticity, sensitivity and scenario
analysis using Black Book, ALG, Auctionet and
other third-party and internal data to identify
residual value strategies that will optimize
results; provide analytical support relating
to lease pull-ahead, extensions and similar
marketing initiatives to help business leaders
make informed decisions
-Collaborate with other team members to determine
if quantitative analysis and modeling is required
to improve business performance
-Educate colleagues on proper statistical principles
and methodology; sell ideas and conclusions
in a clear, concise manner to colleagues with
limited statistical background
-Identify areas of opportunity where statistics
can improve business results or increase process
efficiency; demonstrate effective planning,
research and implementation of statistical models
-Provide inputs to the Statistical Modeling
group to ensure projects and initiatives are
aligned with Risk Management’s strategy
-5+ years related professional experience is
required for this position
-3 Years Experience in a statistical field
-3 Years Working in a business environment
-2 Years Data Analysis or Modeling with large
-Bachelor Degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics,
Econometrics, Operations Research or similar
quantitative field of study is required
-Analytical and conceptual thinking - using
logic and reason, creative and strategic
-Computer Savvy - highly skilled in software
use and programming
-Communication - excellent skills in written
and visual communication
-Advanced knowledge of concepts, principles,
standards, practices and techniques relating
to statistical modeling, analysis, interpretation
-Advanced knowledge of advanced applied statistical
methodologies including least squares regression,
logistic regression and credit scoring, sampling
methodologies, time series analysis, generalized
linear modeling, cluster analysis, categorical
data analysis, decision trees and other multivariate
-Ability to conduct large scale projects and
research through all stages: concept formulation,
definition of metrics, determination of appropriate
methodology, research evaluation and final research
-Demonstrated understanding and experience with
relational datasets, data warehouses, data mining
and data analysis techniques
-Excellent computer skills and techniques using
multi-variant statistical analysis packages
(SAS, SPSS, Knowledge Studio) and other reporting
and data analysis tools (Business Objects, Access,
-Established data mining skills using existing
databases, third party-provided data, or creating
your own when necessary
-Ability to “think out of the box”
and use unconventional methods where necessary
-Specialized ability to communicate highly technical
subjects to the senior executives and others
who have limited background in mathematics or
Jobs, Chicago area, Risk Management Statistical
Modeler, Statistics, Data Analysis, Data modeling,
*** We are looking for people with DISA experience in the networking and security areas for the Washington DC area. All levels needed. Please send us your resume ASAP to be considered!
- HOUSTON TX JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS! C, C++ or Java openings for Sr Software Engineer / Reliability Engineer / Team Lead Engineering / Data Analyst Manager / Data Software Engineer / Lead Software Architect / Financial Applications Engineer / Plus more. Need a good GPA and degree.
- BELLEVILLE IL - 1-5+ years experience. All levels of IT Network Technicians. DoD security clearance required. Level II Certification(s) required (IAT SSCP, CompTIA Security+, CCNA-Security, GSEC. HOT TO HIRE!
- CHICAGO IL - BI ETL .net Developer. UltiPro or Aptify are a plus. HOT TO HIRE!
- WASHINGTON DC - Sr Internal IT Auditor. At least 10 years managing software projects using Microsoft development tools!
- GREAT NECK NY - Trade Support Analyst with OMS Buy-side / Project Manager with OMS Buy-side / XAML Developers / Sr C++ Developers / Associate C++ or Java Software Developer / HOT TO HIRE! Will sponsor.
- CHICAGO IL - Quantitative Researcher / Strategy Developer Algorithmic Trader / Software Developer / Quantitative Developer / Junior Software Developer.
- GREENBELT MD - Sr Security Engineers / Technical Project Manager (50+ Stakeholders) / Technical Program Manager (Data Capture) / Network and Security professionals with previous DISA experience.
- CHICAGO IL - All levels of Software Engineers needed with C++. Multiple openings. Work for prestigious Chicago trading firms!
- CHICAGO JOBS - HOT TO HIRE! Financial Services, Hedge Funds, High Frequency Trading and Proprietary Trading Opportunities. Network Engineer / Jr Network Engineer / C++ Trading Systems Developer / SQL Server DBA / Lead Infrastrucure Engineer / GUI Software Engineer / FPGA Engineer / Technical Operations Analyst / Data Scientist / Automated Trading Systems Support / Quantitative Research Analyst / Automated Trading Portfolio Manager / SR Java Software Engineer / Quantitative Developers / Plus More!
- CHICAGO IL - IT Support Specialist. Citrix, Desktop Software, Help Desk Support. Any law firm software is a plus.
- NORTHBROOK IL - 0-2 years experience with an internship. Proficiency in any of the following languages: Java, PHP, Python, C++, C#, Perl.
- CHICAGO IL - Business Development Executive - Account Manager. SaaS or LMS Software sales skills.
- NOVI MI JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS - Bilingual QA Engineer IPQM (Japanese/English) / Account Manager / Senior Manager, Engineering / Quality Engineer II and III / Software Engineer / Electrical Engineer III. Automotive Infotainment. / Plus Many More! HOT TO HIRE!!
- NEW YORK CITY JOBS - Large Hedge Fund is expanding! Modeling and Trading Developer / Quantitative Analyst / Quantitative Developer / Engineering Manager, Database Systems / Full Stack Analytics Engineer / C++ Developers / Java Developers / Quantitative Software Engineer / Plus More! Need a degree with a good GPA. Will relocate and sponsor.
- TORRANCE CA - Market Research Analyst (Research Analyst) / New Business Development Manager / Lead UX Designer / UI Designer.
- LONDON ENGLAND JOBS - Multiple Trading Jobs! Experience Traders with High-frequency and C++.
---> NEW OPPORTUNITIES ADDED DAILY! Please send your resume with salary information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
For more information about this opportunity