Here To Apply Now!
Salary up to $110K
Will provide relocation assistance.
Candidates should have experience with SOA, Fusion, WebLogic,
etc and have been in middleware realm for at least 5 years.
Accountable to lead the design, development, deployment
and maintenance of the corporate application, middleware
and web environment at Schneider. This includes responsibility
for management, scalability, availability, cost, ease-of-use,
and integrity for the application, middleware and web environment.
-Work with Architecture, Infrastructure and Applications
Development teams to jointly design and develop the application,
middleware and web environment and systems.
-Lead the research and integrate new technologies into the
application, middleware and web architecture (web applications,
middleware and infrastructure components) to promote business
and IT strategic initiatives.
-Support the application developers by providing technical
expertise and guidance for application, middleware and web
-Provide administration, maintenance and support of the
web servers, application servers and middleware software.
-Assist in problem resolution for the application, middleware
and web environment and systems.
-Continue to expand knowledge of the industry, and application,
middleware and web related technologies.
-Develop and assist in the performance monitoring, management
and planning of the application, middleware and web environments.
-Complete scheduled projects using departmental standards
-Act as a liaison between various functional areas in IT
and the business to provide project updates and coordinate
-Provide client and system support, including off hour coverage,
based on a thorough understanding of the application, middleware
and web environment and systems.
-Strive for excellence by continually improving the existing
application, middleware and web environment and systems.
-Assist in recruiting / interviewing of IT candidates.
-Exhibit effective oral and written communication skills.
-Incorporate SNI’s quality methods in daily activities.
-Mentor new colleagues in your areas of expertise.
-Stay abreast of advances in technology, changes in the
transportation and logistics industries, and general business
-Undergraduate or Master's Degree in one of the following:
Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related
field, or equivalent work experience.
-Minimum of five years experience and working knowledge
of middleware and web architecture and infrastructure design.
-Minimum of three years experience and good knowledge of
Java platform architecture and language programming, including
working knowledge of Java interface development for Infrastructure
architecture integration to web applications environments.
-Minimum of two years experience with web server administration,
application server administration, middleware software administration
(eg. AQ, SOA, B2B, MQ Series, DB2 connect), UNIX/UNIX shell
-Experience and working knowledge of Oracle Application
Server, CORBA, IIOP, RMI, EJB, JSP, and Servlets.
-Working knowledge of Oracle, DB2, or other relational databases.
-Ability to lead projects.
-Knowledge of Oracle business applications (eg. EBS, OTM,
Siebel) are a plus.
-Experience/familiarity with Web Services, XML, firewall
technology, web security, high availability architecture
and Internet protocols are a plus.
-Project management, planning, organizational and analytical
-Strong oral and written communications skills.
Jobs, Green Bay, Middleware, Lead Analyst, Web, Infrastructure
- CHICAGO IL - Technical Support Specialist - Good server support skills. Networking - Cisco is a +. Permanent full-time positions. EXTREMELY HOT TO HIRE!
- JENKINTOWN PA - Web UI Design and Development Specialist - Expert level capabilities pertaining to Web UI design and layout.
- CHICAGO IL - HELP DESK TECHNICIANS - Need 2. Desktop and workstation support. Support Spyware, Microsoft Office, Anti-Virus, and backup software. Networking - Cisco is a +. Permanent full-time positions.
- CAMBRIDGE MA - Software Development Engineer and Software Development Engineer in Test. Java / C++.
- NEWARK NJ - Need multiple people - INTERVIEWING NOW! 1 Block from the train. Java, C++ and Mobile Developement. Software Development Engineers all levels, Technical Program Manager, Data Engineer (Oracle), Software Test Engineers, Mobile Phone Software Developers, eCommerce Developers plus many more! Great company with excellent salary package, bonus and benefits.
- LAKE FOREST IL - 2 Opportunites - SQL Server DBA with 3+ years of experience / Great Plains Support Specialist. Hot to hire!
- GREAT NECK NY - C++ Software Developer / Sybase Developer.
- CHICAGO IL. SQL Server Developers. Need multiple people. Entry level to Sr level.
- NEWARK NJ - DATA ENGINEERS - PL/SQL, some scripting, UNIX/Linux, Oracle (11G preferred but previous versions are cool) HOT TO HIRE!
- NEW YORK CITY - Sales Executive - 3+ years of experience in selling complex IT solutions to medium and enterprise businesses with a focus on professional services, managed services and outsourced relationships.
- CHICAGO OPENINGS - The following are openings in Financial Services / Trading Industry: Tech Support Rep, Client Services Rep, Sr Storage Administrator, Security Engineer, Sr Network Engineer, Sr C# Global Architect, Systems Administrator, Lead C++ Engineer, C++ Developers, Plus Many More!! Send your resume today.
- DAYTON OH - Image Processing Expert / Advanced Cloud Software Engineer. Interview Now!
- NEW YORK CITY - Large Hedge Fund is expanding! Linux Systems Engineer / Linux Systems Administrators / Tech Support Specialist / Tech Support Lead. Need a degree with a good GPA. Will relocate and sponsor.
- KNOXVILLE TN - C# and C++/MFC SR Software Developer.
- FT LAUDERDALE FL - MAJOR EXPANSION!! UX/UI Developer, Data Center Operator, Technical Product Manager - Global Integration (Securities), Sr Software Engineer, Agile Test Engineer, Manager of Database Operations, SharePoint Developer - Plus many more. Permanent full-time positions.
- RICHARDSON TX - MAJOR EXPANSION!! Senior Software Engineer, Agile Tester - DBA Specialist, Agile Test Engineer.
- Sales Executives - Anywhere in TX or OK. Minimum 7+ years of proven sales or customer facing (with revenue generation) experience in the software industry. Relevant experience may include selling Ecommerce, PIM, MDM, Eprocurement, ERP, CRM or CMS.
- CHICAGO IL (near Midway airport) - EDI Programmer Analyst and JD Edwards Software Developer.
- DALLAS - Sales Director (hands-on Sales Executive - no people management) - 10 years + of relevant sales experience in the telecom industry. Microwave Sales experience.
- SALT LAKE CITY UT - Lead Mobile Developer / Systems Engineer / Tech Support Rep.
- HOUSTON TX - 6 Software Developers (Java / C++) - Rice University / Texas A and M / University of Texas - Austin are a plus, SR Data Analayst - SQL, UNIX/SQL Data Specialist, Financial Application Engineer, Data Engineer.
- FARMINGTON HILLS MI - Database Developer with Oracle, Developer (.Net and Java), Sr Developer (Java/J2EE, C#, .Net, VB, Web Services and XML), Application Architect (5-10 yrs architecting, designing and developing web-based enterprise apps).
- CHICAGO, NEW YORK CITY, FT LAUDERDALE, DALLAS, HOUSTON and SALT LAKE CITY - We have several TRADING / FINANCIAL SERVICES firms that are actively hiring. If you have this type of experience, please send your resume to us immediately.
- NEW YORK CITY - MAJOR EXPANSION! Financial Services client seeks candidates with a few years of experience and education from a Top School. Several positions: Java, Linux, Unix, QA, Networking, Windows, Database, High-frequency, Tools, Developer, etc.
---> NEW OPPORTUNITIES ADDED DAILY! Please send your resume with salary information.
For more information about this opportunity
Current Job News
Hot IT Trading / Financial Services Jobs
Connect with us:
We are working on tech jobs in IL (Chicago
area Computer Jobs), PA, NJ, CT, MA, VA, GA, NC, TN, CA,
TX, AZ, OH, MI, IN, MO, CO, FL, WA, MN and CN. We are specialists
in technology career employment.
We are an equal opportunity Technology Employment
This website is maintained by Next
Jobs in Chicago - Jobs in New York - Jobs in New Jersey
- Jobs in Philadelphia - Jobs in Connecticut - Jobs in Denver
- Jobs in Dallas - Jobs in Houston - Jobs in Phoenix - Jobs
in Silicon Valley - Plus Many More Areas
C++ - C# - .net - Java - Oracle - SQL Server - Unix - Linux
- Networking - Storage - Systems - Support - Sales - Plus
Programmer - Software - Developer - Network Engineer -
Database Analyst - Systems Administrator - Systems Engineer
- Managed Hosting - Manager - Director - VP - CIO - CTO
- Plus More
Executive Search Firm with Specialized Technical
Recruiters or IT Recruiters servicing clients
of all sizes nationally since 1995. IT Recruitment
Firms, IT Recruitment Agencies, Headhunters
and Executive Recruiting Firms. Experience with
Computer Jobs | Information Technology Jobs
or IT Jobs | Tech Jobs | Systems | Programming.
IT Jobs in Chicago | Philadelphia | New York
City - Manhattan | Denver | Dallas | Houston
| Phoenix | Silicon Valley | Plus Many More
Index | Site
Map | Home Page
| About Us |
President | VP
| IT Jobs By Region
Jobs in Trading | Job
Seekers | Employers
| Links Page
| Northeast Jobs
| Southeast Jobs
Jobs | Southwest
Jobs | Canada
Area Trading Jobs in IT | New
York Area Trading Jobs in IT | Philadelphia
Area Trading Jobs in IT | Silicon
Valley Area Trading Jobs in IT