Here To Apply Now!
Software / Systems Engineer / Bilingual
MUST BE FLUENT IN JAPANESE AND ENGLISH.
Interface with the customer base and product development
team overseas with regard to overall design of infotainment
system, with emphasis on vehicle BUS and wireless communication
-Interface with the customer base and the headquarters overseas
for infotainment system engineering with emphasis on vehicle
BUS (CAN-BUS, AVC-LAN, etc) and wireless communication technology
(3G, 4G, etc). Experience or knowledge of digital content
distribution is a definite plus.
-Serves as the main contact with the customer and product
planning team overseas.
-Propose and explain next generation infotainment system,
feature/function, and content.
-Negotiate system and product specifications and requirements
with the customer.
-Obtain new business by proposing new system solutions to
-Collaborate with digital content providers to develop new
-Provide required information to the customer.
-Responsible for reviewing and negotiating customer specifications
-Create technical reports.
-Prepare necessary documentation, material, reports, etc.
for customer engineering meetings.
-Develop and maintain open issue list for customer engineering
-Attend project related meetings with the customer.
-Author minutes from customer meetings.
-Gain in-depth understanding of customer requirements/ requests
to give clear and concrete instructions to product planning
-Must be fluent in Japanese and English.
-Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Software Engineering
or other related fields or equivalent work experience.
-Minimum 5 years work experience.
-Familiar with software development process.
-Understanding of multi-media systems and/or experience
with auto related software specification, and design is
-Experience or professional knowledge of vehicle BUS (CAN-BUS,
AVC-LAN, etc) and wireless communication technology (3G,
-Automotive OEM experience.
-System design experience with audio products.
-Ability of block diagram reading.
-Ability to prepare and perform technical presentations
-Highly organized, meticulous and methodical.
-Excellent written communication skill.
-Ability to closely work with electrical and software engineers
to solve issues.
-Willing to work with cross-cultural teams.
-Willing to support and work on system engineering issues
as needed such as electrical issues to make sure on-time
deliveries and quality customer support.
-Proficiency with MS software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
-Ability to travel (Domestic and international- 10-15%).
-Experience or knowledge of digital content distribution
is a definite plus.
Jobs, Plymouth, Michigan, Systems Engineer, Software Engineer,
Japanese, software development, electrical engineering,
software engineering, automotive, vehicle bus
GET HIRED QUICKLY IN 2019! This is a partial list of hot IT jobs.
- GREENBELT MD or WASHINGTON DC - Sr Security Engineers / Sr Cloud Engineers / Sr DevOps Engineers. Very hot to hire. Large scale Federal Government contract.
- CHICAGO IL - All levels of Software Engineers needed with C++. Multiple openings. Work for prestigious Chicago trading firm. Can work remotely.
- NEW YORK CITY IL - C++ Software Engineers. Quantitative experience is a + / Sr QA with Java or C++ coding skills.
- PROVO UT - 1-5+ years experience. All levels of IT Network Technicians. DoD security clearance required. Level II Certification(s) required (IAT SSCP, CompTIA Security+, CCNA-Security, GSEC. HOT TO HIRE!
- CHICAGO JOBS - HOT TO HIRE! Financial Services, Hedge Funds, High Frequency Trading and Proprietary Trading Opportunities. SR Network Engineer / C++ Trading Systems Developer / FPGA Engineer / Technical Operations Analyst / Sr Linux Administrator/ Quantitative Research Analyst / SR Java Software Engineer / Quantitative Developers / Plus More!
- MILWAUKEE WI - Sr Java Swing Developers / Associate or Java Software Developers / HOT TO HIRE! Will sponsor.
- HOUSTON TX JOBS - MULTIPLE OPENINGS! C, C++ or Java openings for Sr Software Engineer / Reliability Engineer / Team Lead Engineering / Data Software Engineer / Lead Software Architect / Plus more. Need a good GPA and degree.
- BELLEVILLE IL - 1-5+ years experience. All levels of IT Network Technicians. DoD security clearance required. Level II Certification(s) required (IAT SSCP, CompTIA Security+, CCNA-Security, GSEC. HOT TO HIRE!
- GREAT NECK NY - Sr C++ Developers / Associate C++ or Java Software Developer / HOT TO HIRE! Will sponsor.
- CHICAGO IL - Quantitative Researcher / Strategy Developer Algorithmic Trader / Software Developer / Quantitative Developer / Junior Software Developer.
- CHICAGO IL - Network Consultant. Any MSP experience is a +.
- NORTHBROOK IL - 0-2 years experience with an internship. Proficiency in any of the following languages: Java, PHP, Python, C++, C#, Perl.
- NEW YORK CITY JOBS - Large Hedge Fund is expanding! Modeling and Trading Developer / Quantitative Analyst / Quantitative Developer / Engineering Manager, Database Systems / Full Stack Analytics Engineer / C++ Developers / Java Developers / Quantitative Software Engineer / Plus More! Need a degree with a good GPA. Will relocate and sponsor.
- LONDON ENGLAND JOBS - Multiple Trading Jobs! Experience Traders with High-frequency and C++.
---> NEW OPPORTUNITIES ADDED DAILY! Please send your resume with salary information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC
For more information about this opportunity
Current Job News
Hot IT Trading / Financial Services Jobs
Connect with us:
We are working on tech jobs in IL (Chicago
area Computer Jobs), PA, NY, NJ, CT, MA, VA, GA, NC, TN, CA,
TX, AZ, OH, MI, IN, MO, CO, FL, WA, MN and CN. We are specialists
in technology career employment.
We are an equal opportunity Technology Employment
This website is maintained by Next
Jobs in Chicago - Jobs in New York - Jobs in New Jersey
- Jobs in Philadelphia - Jobs in Connecticut - Jobs in Denver
- Jobs in Dallas - Jobs in Houston - Jobs in Phoenix - Jobs
in Silicon Valley - Plus Many More Areas
C++ - C# - .net - Java - Oracle - SQL Server - Unix - Linux
- Networking - Storage - Systems - Support - Sales - Plus
Programmer - Software - Developer - Network Engineer -
Database Analyst - Systems Administrator - Systems Engineer
- Managed Hosting - Manager - Director - VP - CIO - CTO
- Plus More
Executive Search Firm with Specialized Technical
Recruiters or IT Recruiters servicing clients
of all sizes nationally since 1995. IT Recruitment
Firms, IT Recruitment Agencies, Headhunters
and Executive Recruiting Firms. Experience with
Computer Jobs | Information Technology Jobs
or IT Jobs | Tech Jobs | Systems | Programming.
IT Jobs in Chicago | Philadelphia | New York
City - Manhattan | Denver | Dallas | Houston
| Phoenix | Silicon Valley | Plus Many More
Index | Site
Map | Home Page
| About Us |
President | VP
| IT Jobs By Region
Jobs in Trading | Job
Seekers | Employers
| Links Page
| Northeast Jobs
| Southeast Jobs
Jobs | Southwest
Jobs | Canada
Area Trading Jobs in IT | New
York Area Trading Jobs in IT | Philadelphia
Area Trading Jobs in IT | Silicon
Valley Area Trading Jobs in IT